Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel You guys don't know how harder than you I have it in life

• Thread starter Deleted member 24529
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 24529

Self-banned
-
Being 16.5 in BMI and not being able to gain weight due to genetics is killing me. You guys are mostly just not too good looking but still mog the fuck out of me and can function socially pretty normally compared to me. I am treated like psychological boxing sack for the normoids or am treated like a child at best. I stick out like a sore thumb in the soyciety, I can't get out of my house without getting stared at, laughed at, pointed at etc. This goes to the head more so than just being an incel. Just the thought alone, that I look THAT much different than everybody else is killing me. My frame, lack of meat at literally bottom 2% tier and my big forehead. When I look at ANYONE, I envy them. ANYONE mogs me life-quality wise. Genetically wise, I am probably in the worst 0.1% group of people. You guys should be more thankful for what you have if you are not as weirdly looking as I am and can blur-in with normoids and the soyciety to have at least a managable life.

eat some borgers maby :feelscomfy:

Just spin frame and hold plates bro! Trust me it works!!! :soy:

so relatable, im thin asfuck aswell and people in school always made fun of my wrists :feelsrope:

You're on his ignore list JFL :feelskek:. So is over half the forum
if you're on this list you're part of the roster for incels.co fighterZ all stars

Can't you grow muscle? What about protein powder?

Sounds like a dream tbh low bodydatmaxed.

Being 16.5 in BMI and not being able to gain weight due to genetics is killing me. You guys are mostly just not too good looking but still mog the fuck out of me and can function socially pretty normally compared to me. I am treated like psychological boxing sack for the normoids or am treated like a child at best. I stick out like a sore thumb in the soyciety, I can't get out of my house without getting stared at, laughed at, pointed at etc. This goes to the head more so than just being an incel. Just the thought alone, that I look THAT much different than everybody else is killing me. My frame, lack of meat at literally bottom 2% tier and my big forehead. When I look at ANYONE, I envy them. ANYONE mogs me life-quality wise. Genetically wise, I am probably in the worst 0.1% group of people. You guys should be more thankful for what you have if you are not as weirdly looking as I am and can blur-in with normoids and the soyciety to have at least a managable life.
Just McDonald’smaxx theory

Oh don't give me that bullshit

I'm literally a Gorilla. It doesn't get any worse than that.

are you tall or short?

Is this a copypasta? If not then you're basically the male version of landwhales who act like weight isn't controllable. Just another example of the retardation from facecopers.

post a picture

Have you tried lifting + oats, bananas, quark, etc?
I was Auschwitzmode for decades until I started eating to the point of nausea and beyond every single day.

You can build muscle. Although it's a pain and takes years.

Is this a copypasta? If not then you're basically the male version of landwhales who act like weight isn't controllable. Just another example of the retardation from facecopers.
but with a big difference , landwhales can fuck

You are braindead if you think there are no people who have it genetically impossible to gain muscles/weight, like people with marfan syndrome for example.