Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting You guys ever get extreme existencial dread before sleep lmao

UKhapacel

UKhapacel

Major
★★
Most of the time I’m in a pretty neutral mood I guess but then some nights I’ll just panic and think that I have no future and can’t accomplish my dream of simply having a foid

yeah, it's become an anxiety trigger for some reason, welp, you have to face your demons eventually, even if you hide from them all day

Perhaps it’s our ‘ego’ begging us to try and ascend and to not just rot all die
yeah, it won't relax unless you actually have a plan to do better, it will be much better if you make a plan and promise to stick to it

Fuck. My plan was to ascend during uni now , but it’s impossible even during non-lockdown
idk, just say yes to every invite and go out a lot
uni's over and i only get invited to places with old guys talking about videogames njow

I randomly start thinking about my death and get terrified of the fact that I can literally not comprehend how the absence of feeling will feel.

I try to keep a sleep schedule so I fall asleep faster and dont start thinking about everything wrong with my life

So relatable when I try to get sleep is when I have my darkest thoughts.