Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy You guys helped me put things into perspective for an opinion I may have been wrong about, thanks.

Vlone

Vlone

$, first time user here, been on forums for a year
★★

While there were some shitty posts on the thread, many of you brought up extremely valid points. Perhaps my title and discussion came across as a bit more supportive of Chads than I originally meant, but quite honestly it made me bring up the perspective of the sociopathic, Type A nature many Chads posses.

I realize I have much more to learn about the blackpill, and it was a reality check that I don't know everything about this philosophy (yet), so with that I thank y'all for helping me change an opinion.

Ok. I'll read that post now...

I was avoiding it... Because chad ally.

Regrettable, replies sting badly man
I read it. Lol. Yeah. I once made a manlet post! I took a beating for that one! I wouldn't worry to much about it. It's mostly a learning experience.

I read it. Lol. Yeah. I once made a manlet post! I took a beating for that one! I wouldn't worry to much about it. It's mostly a learning experience.

Yeah we learn, asked the mods a bit ago to delete it luckily they did or I wouldn't have heard the end of it lol

Yeah we learn, asked the mods a bit ago to delete it luckily they did or I wouldn't have heard the end of it lol
It really wasn't that bad tbh. good looking people never messed with me. Or at least they weren't too vicious! But that doesn't mean they like me.

In the big picture are Chads your friend? No. Compared to how Becky and Stacy treat you he just seems like a friend. A greater percentage of Chads will treat you ok compared to the percentage of foids that will.

Tbh it’s like an elite rubbing nose with the poor. It’s rare and when it does happen, it’s friendly maybe cordial. They try to learn the culture to the best of their ability but at the end of the day they return to their social class. That’s what chad and incel dynamic may look like.

no problem brah :feelsmage::feelsmage::feelsmage: