Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill You guys need to seriously view women below men, if you haven't already.

V

VileGeneticTrash

Officer
★★
I see it in the misogyny posts, but in other posts you inadvertently reveal your lack of sincerity through feelings of inferiority to women. Please understand that we are right. Women are not on the same plane of existence of men. They are below us. Inferior.

As Dawkins would say women are "survival machines - robot vehicles blindly programmed to preserve the selfish molecules known as genes." They are designed to reproduce with the most attractive or dominant man to maximize the replication and survival of their genetic material. Men have the same genetic programming but most men have the ability to reach higher states of consciousness that go outside this primitive dance. I'm talking about shamans, monks, the dali lama, witch doctors, gnostics, etc etc. Women don't have this same capability and there is no major religion that has allowed women to take part in their ceremonies.

The jews say a prayer every morning that goes

"Blessed are you, Hashem, King of the Universe, for not having made me a Gentile."

"Blessed are you, Hashem, King of the Universe, for not having made me a slave."

Blessed are you, Hashem, King of the Universe, for not having made me a woman."

They are inferior. That said I would trade life with Stacy in a heartbeat and lesbianmaxx

Being a foid means everything is handed to you.

They have a very high status in the dating world, so its hard to view them as lower when one has POWER and I have nothing

They have a very high status in the dating world, so its hard to view them as lower when one has POWER and I have nothing
It is the sign of a dying civilization. Women have another decade or two until total collapse. It won't end well for them. The extreme left wing dominance causing this abomination has always historically been followed by extreme right wing dominance.

lol jew is bad
notice women never do stem degree and always let man do hard stem degree while they do bull shit degree like family degree. :lul::lul: women are so stupid they cant do stem degree they are to stupid to know how

lol jew is bad
The ashkenazi jews have successfully fooled the rest of humanity and play them to a fiddle. If the consequences weren't so horrible I would admire them

It is the sign of a dying civilization. Women have another decade or two until total collapse. It won't end well for them. The extreme left wing dominance causing this abomination has always historically been followed by extreme right wing dominance.
let us pray. I want to see the collapse.

I can't really view them as inferior to men because while they are scum, so are most men. If you only hate women for the way they act, and you don't hate average men or Chads for enabling them, then you aren't viewing reality clearly. Hypergamy is only possible because attractive men allow it to be, those men are themselves just as selfish, if not more selfish, than any woman. The men who will pump and dump are deliberately tarnishing a woman and setting her down the path towards whoredom. And even if we are to view men outside of the sexual dynamic, they do just as many fucked up and cruel things as women do. Factory farms for example are some of the most objectively evil things that humanity has ever created, women didn't design them.

All humans are largerly trash, modern women are given more oppurtunities to be scum than men, and are given more power and privileges than men, so they are more apparently evil, but don't let man off the hook, he created the systems in which woman mistreats you.

SdsdDs

It doesn't matter how I view people. It matters how females view me because they hold all life force in their gaping hole.

Being a foid means everything is handed to you

I spoke about this with a friend of mine these days. That's the reason they play the passive role and chicken out when responsibilities and real commitment come up. Femoids really take everything for granted.

i dont consider women ever