Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over You guys notice how people look at you?

Kokoro

Kokoro

Veteran
While I was cleaning my desk I thought about the cashier that I bought em from. She looked at me as if I were a foreign object that could explode. She was very jumpy. Every time I moved she would kinda shake or flinch. I knew I was disturbing her so I just said sorry and then she kinda looked down and said don't be my apologies. I was still bluepilled so I kinda blamed myself for being threatening but I know its because I am subhuman.

1.jpg

This is how they all look at me

all the time women know im subhuman they either think im retard (autist) or gay or have a funny disinterested look on their face / or disgusted mug

I was walking with a friend once and an asian riastie saw us and she smiles gives him flier and she just kinda stared at me almost with anger and disgust. Another time a friend if mine tried to introduce me to his female friend she didnt even say hi just kinda walked away. Just gave me this look of contempt.

People unfamiliar with me IRL act afraid of me. They don't come near me and don't look at me.

They look at me like I'm some weirdo who is going to shoot up the School.

I haven´t had a female make eye contact with me in over 10 years. No trolling, dead serious.

I don´t even register in their vision.

THIS IS HOW WOMEN LOOK AT ME

Attachments

• woman.jpg
    woman.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 111
tfw when you just want to be treated like a human and have affection but normies have to demonise us. :feelscry:

I used to be looked down on like a weakling that is to be used as a punching bag.

But due to the callouses on my knuckles and overall stern demeanor I have, I am feared unless they're either excon or veteran or 50 lbs bigger

Most girls I come across either look away from me in disgust or look at me as if I some fucking alien

They don't even give me eye contact. Women cross the street when they see me at night. It's over.

This face they make sometimes if i ask something

I haven´t had a female make eye contact with me in over 10 years. No trolling, dead serious.

I don´t even register in their vision.

Holy fucking shit.

if you're serious we might be the only two here like this.

i'm a 20 year old talkless, kissless, hugless, hand-holdless virgin, also eye-contactless. they have never even glanced in ym direction before.

we're poltergeists lmao.

I look at the ground,my phone or a nearby object so dont have to look at them.

I notice a lot of people look down or look afraid when they look at me; which makes me quite upset. This little girl who got abused by her father came over to my grandparents today (was cross-state) and she knew my little brother and was all over him, and when I introduced myself to her she looked totally terrified (which tells me she's a smart girl.). Which sucks; not trying to be like that but apparently being this covered in scars with this 'serial killer' look is a thing, whatever....

People either give me looks like this
4746646313_42042d0c60_b.jpg

Or looks of pure shock because of how ugly I am
entertainment-2013-04-theo-shocked-look-main.jpg

They don't look at me. At all.

:feelsbadman:

Is either two things:

-They look me for like a microsecond, and then proceed to avoid my sight at any cost.

-They stare at me like i'm some circus freak, they usually don't stop until i return the gaze and then they proceed to avoid my sight.

Look at me like a piece of shit crawled out of the toilet and gained sentience, fuck life, fuck you alllllll