[SuicideFuel] You guys ruined me ;(

Firefly

Firefly

Who Needs A Fucking Title?!
-
I used to be this PUA loser who approach everything that moved and has a vagina just to get rejected.
Now every time I see a femoid I start thinking blackpilled thoughts and I suddenly have an angry look on my face and I get disgusted by their behavior and how they smile because they were born femoids.
Now I don't approach femoids anymore I will never get a cute loli gf :feelsbadman:

Algeriancel

Algeriancel

The shadow of the axe hangs over every joy
-
Take the :bluepill: and leave this rotten hell.

zangano1

zangano1

The truest of cels
-
We know too much, thats our biggest problem. But its a price worth paying

Napoleon de Geso

Napoleon de Geso

No loli-no life! My dick 11cm
-
Disgusting thougt: even in case of possible success, man has big competition, and is easy replacable. Only genetically engineered loli catgirls for domestic ownership could solve this problem. Created for pleasing master and finding all other men non-sexual creatures

Nothingness

Nothingness

Captain
-
I used to be this PUA loser who approach everything that moved and has a vagina just to get rejected.
Now every time I see a femoid I start thinking blackpilled thoughts and I suddenly have an angry look on my face and I get disgusted by their behavior and how they smile because they were born femoids.
Now I don't approach femoids anymore I will never get a cute loli gf :feelsbadman:
Success . We are proud of you.

Gone Coping

Gone Coping

SRK
-
your genetics ruined you, we just told you the truth

SupremeG

SupremeG

ϟϟ 卐 ϟϟ
-
There are people here who allegedly have ascended, though. So there's still little hope.

Thomas837

Thomas837

Recruit
-
:blackpill:
We were destined for failure don't feel too bad

bakadesu

bakadesu

Tfw 2D isnt real
-
Disgusting thougt: even in case of possible success, man has big competition, and is easy replacable. Only genetically engineered loli catgirls for domestic ownership could solve this problem. Created for pleasing master and finding all other men non-sexual creatures
High IQ

PowerLevelCel

PowerLevelCel

Gymcel
-
It's better to live in the brutal reality than being a delusional cuck.

StoicNihilist

StoicNihilist

"You'll do this again, time is a flat circle..."
-
So you would rather keep living under the delusion you will someday get a girlfriend by just "being more confident"?

If you look like Brad Pitt confidance is sexy to women. If you look like Urkel you will be arrested for sexual harassment and stalking.

Ugly_equals_Death

Ugly_equals_Death

Officer
-
Just remember it was already over for you before you discovered the blackpill

Yvan

Yvan

Recruit
-
One you take the blackpill is impossible to go back, and yea, goodbye cute loli GF :cryfeels:

Anoncel123

Anoncel123

Sub5 hispanicel. It never began
-
When you take the blackpill and you acknowledge about your inceldom state can give some of all of this reactions, great hatred towards society, foids or just hatred toward yourself, because you hate your genes, but you hate more the fact that you never choose to be born with these genes, after this hatred you start to feel depression and then apathy, where you get to resign and accept your reality, searching for some copes to keep you alive.

That's what happened to me when I took the blackpill.

Weeb25

Weeb25

Weed 2.5 Zesto 5
-
When you take the blackpill and you acknowledge about your inceldom state can give some of all of this reactions, great hatred towards society, foids or just hatred toward yourself, because you hate your genes, but you hate more the fact that you never choose to be born with these genes, after this hatred you start to feel depression and then apathy, where you get to resign and accept your reality, searching for some copes to keep you alive.

That's what happened to me when I took the blackpill.
are you 170cm?

The Abyss

The Abyss

Cope 'til you rope.
-
Ruined? Nah, you just had your illusions swept aside. It's suicide fuel ngl but at least now you know why you keep failing.