Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel You guys ruined me ;(

Firefly

Firefly

Titles are for fags.
★★★
I used to be this PUA loser who approach everything that moved and has a vagina just to get rejected.
Now every time I see a femoid I start thinking blackpilled thoughts and I suddenly have an angry look on my face and I get disgusted by their behavior and how they smile because they were born femoids.
Now I don't approach femoids anymore I will never get a cute loli gf :feelsbadman:

Take the :bluepill: and leave this rotten hell.

We know too much, thats our biggest problem. But its a price worth paying

Disgusting thougt: even in case of possible success, man has big competition, and is easy replacable. Only genetically engineered loli catgirls for domestic ownership could solve this problem. Created for pleasing master and finding all other men non-sexual creatures

I used to be this PUA loser who approach everything that moved and has a vagina just to get rejected.
Now every time I see a femoid I start thinking blackpilled thoughts and I suddenly have an angry look on my face and I get disgusted by their behavior and how they smile because they were born femoids.
Now I don't approach femoids anymore I will never get a cute loli gf :feelsbadman:
Success . We are proud of you.

your genetics ruined you, we just told you the truth

There are people here who allegedly have ascended, though. So there's still little hope.

:blackpill:
We were destined for failure don't feel too bad

Disgusting thougt: even in case of possible success, man has big competition, and is easy replacable. Only genetically engineered loli catgirls for domestic ownership could solve this problem. Created for pleasing master and finding all other men non-sexual creatures
High IQ

We know too much, thats our biggest problem. But its a price worth paying
We pay the price first tbh. Only then we're blessed with our knowledges

It's better to live in the brutal reality than being a delusional cuck.

So you would rather keep living under the delusion you will someday get a girlfriend by just "being more confident"?

If you look like Brad Pitt confidance is sexy to women. If you look like Urkel you will be arrested for sexual harassment and stalking.

Just remember it was already over for you before you discovered the blackpill

Let the hate flow through you. :blackpill:

One you take the blackpill is impossible to go back, and yea, goodbye cute loli GF :cryfeels:

When you take the blackpill and you acknowledge about your inceldom state can give some of all of this reactions, great hatred towards society, foids or just hatred toward yourself, because you hate your genes, but you hate more the fact that you never choose to be born with these genes, after this hatred you start to feel depression and then apathy, where you get to resign and accept your reality, searching for some copes to keep you alive.

That's what happened to me when I took the blackpill.

When you take the blackpill and you acknowledge about your inceldom state can give some of all of this reactions, great hatred towards society, foids or just hatred toward yourself, because you hate your genes, but you hate more the fact that you never choose to be born with these genes, after this hatred you start to feel depression and then apathy, where you get to resign and accept your reality, searching for some copes to keep you alive.

That's what happened to me when I took the blackpill.
are you 170cm?

We didn't do anything but present the truth

Ruined? Nah, you just had your illusions swept aside. It's suicide fuel ngl but at least now you know why you keep failing.

You're free to leave anytime.

It’s at the point of acceptance.