Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious You have a bigger chance of getting bitten by a shark and surviving than getting a girlfriend

frustratedhapa

frustratedhapa

spider on the ceiling watching you masturbate
★★★★
@wereqryan Made a post earlier about how getting a girlfriend is like winning the lottery and how most men have a bigger chance at winning in the stock market than ascending. Well this made me think about all the different RARE things a sub6 man has a better shot of doing than getting a girlfriend. One of them is getting bitten by a shark and surviving. About ten years ago my dad told me about how his business partner went on a family vacation to the carribean and his son got bitten by a shark while snorkeling. His son survived and ended up only needing a few stitches. But guess what? He's two years younger than me (27) and doesn't have a girlfriend. I'm pretty damn sure he's never had a girlfriend because he is ugly and short. Another reason I suspect this is because his dad came over for dinner 6 years ago and asked ME if I know any cute girls to introduce his son to. His dad said something along the lines of "he is 21 and has never had a girlfriend and he is shy, do you happen to know any cute single girls?". :feelskek: I remember telling him "i'm in the same predicament myself". Then there was an awkward silence and he changed the topic. Anyway...... this guy got bitten by a shark but has never had a girlfriend and is still a virgin at 27. According to google, a person in the US only has a 1 in 11.5 million chance of getting bitten by a shark and surviving. A person's chance of getting bitten by a shark and dying are 1 in 3,748,067. In a lifetime, you are more likely to die from fireworks (1 in 340,733), lightning (1 in 79,746), drowning (1 in 1,134), a car accident (1 in 84), stroke (1 in 24), or heart disease (1 in 5). I really truly seriously believe that sub6 men have a better chance at getting bitten by sharks or getting struck by lightning than getting girlfriends.

Last edited:
i'm really curious about this scenario where a virgin 25 year old sub8 man goes somewhere, is accepted, well liked, and gets a girlfriend.

sorry but it's crazier than sci-fi to me. 0% odds.

Even better chance of winning the million dollar jackpot tbh

better chance of going to the moon

As long as we are not in another dimension or alternate reality, its impossible

I have more of a chance of getting eaten by a Komodo dragon than ever touching the skin of a female

I have more of a chance of getting eaten by a Komodo dragon than ever touching the skin of a female
Have you ever seen a video of an animal getting eaten by a komodo dragon? I saw a video recently of a deer getting eaten by 3 of them and they were eating it alive. They didn't even bite its neck or attempt to kill it first. And a komodo dragon's bites are pretty small so so imagine how many bites and how long it took for the deer to finally die. horrible death! and yes, all incels have a better chance at getting eaten alive by Komodo dragons than getting GFs

Better chance of developing a way to be immortal.

Of course because sharks can't rend our highly trained gymcel muscles.

Last edited:
This is a pretty brutal realization, ngl.