[LifeFuel] You have been liberated from morals

Nothingness

Nothingness

The Knight Of The Swords
-
Everything is permited
- Hasan Ibn Sabbah.

Since any vestages of morality have died in you - you are free.Why would you beg for acceptance? You are all ugly fucks ( larpers should go to gay club) and you are free from malady of morality and by law of Chaos you, incels, entitled to everything.

Last edited:
V

virgin4life

Banned
-
Everything is permited
- Hasan Ibn Sabbah.

Since any vestages of morality have died in you - you are free.Why would you beg for acceptance? You are all ugly fucks ( larpers should go in gay club) and you are free from malady of morality and by law of Chaos you, incels, entitled to everything.
Of course morality is a load of BULLSHIT. Still society hates us and wants us dead and there will always be repercussions against any of our actions.

Napoleon de Geso

Napoleon de Geso

bobs and vegana my dick 11cm
-
I have my own morals. Is immoral to hurt cute adorable loli waifu of culture. Is ok to kill femoids, just problematic

StaroRavager

StaroRavager

Hateful, Disgusted, Alone
-
Morals haven’t been a driving force or limitation for me in a long time

E

Evildоer

Banned
-
I always faced troubles when trying to show empathy or following moral dogmas, i used to think it will go away as i grow up, but it, apparently, didn't.

D

DarkMTS_57

Y s srs ?
-
Morals were a tall block, from the things that i wanted to achieve.
They serve only one purpose.
Only to censor oneself.

BrendioEEE

BrendioEEE

Prophet
-
Yes yes who needs morality fellow Goyim, HAHA
000.gif

112b365882e4d5fec6ddd94f534fe713.png

SUCCUMB TO THE EVIL
Screenshot_2016-04-21-22-18-12.png

Who needs morality amirite fellow Goyim?
subversion.jpg

Who could be behind this thread?

Last edited:
Nothingness

Nothingness

The Knight Of The Swords
-
Morals were a tall block, from the things that i wanted to achieve.
They serve only one purpose.
Only to censor oneself.
Morality is the tool that allows society to keep abused one in slavery.

turbocuckcel_7000

turbocuckcel_7000

⋆ ✢ ✥ ✦ ✧ ❂ ❉ ✯⋆ ✢ ✥ ✦ ✧ ❂ ❉ ✯⋆ ✢ ✥ ✦ ✧ ❂ ❉ ✯⋆ ✢ ✥
-
Nothingness

Nothingness

The Knight Of The Swords
-
They even tried to re sell to young men old moral crap by inventing such public figure as Jewden Petterson with his old dusty wooden " morals" as if they were " cool".
When it failed they tried to sell us clown world meme o to make us laugh at our life as idiots while they eat us alive.
But millions of young men laugh at those attempts to tame them.

Last edited:
Robtical

Robtical

Vitaminmaxxer
-
I can't believe stupid cucks think they have "morals" by giving foids too many rights and letting them accuse any man of rape. Those feminist soyboys who claim to be moral are just pathetic beta cucks trying to get dirty old landwhale roast, by nodding and agreeing with whatever bullshit the stupid dykes and jews who run it made up.

Nothingness

Nothingness

The Knight Of The Swords
-
I can't believe stupid cucks think they have "morals" by giving foids too many rights and letting them accuse any man of rape. Those feminist soyboys who claim to be moral are just pathetic beta cucks trying to get dirty old landwhale roast, by nodding and agreeing with whatever bullshit the stupid dykes and jews who run it made up.
What is the base of their so called morality??? Where do cucks get their morality??? Boleshit crap.
Their impotent dicks are their morality
There can not by any- i say any possible form of morality wothout idea of existing god.so morality is boleshit crap . forget that shit guys . eradicate it from your brain

Robtical

Robtical

Vitaminmaxxer
-
What is the base of their so called morality??? Where do cucks get their morality??? Boleshit crap.
Their impotent dicks are their morality
They get their morality from the soy coursing through their shriveled nutsacks when they think of the 45 year old single monther of 3 they want to betabux for.

D

DarkMTS_57

Y s srs ?
-
They even tried to re sell to young men old moral crap by inventing such public figure as Jewden Petterson with his old dusty wooden " morals" as if they were " cool".
When it failed they tried to sell us clown world meme o to make us laugh at our life as idiots while they eat us alive.
But millions of young men laugh at those attempts to tame them.
Juden Perterstein
A good shabbos goy indeed.
Him and Trump share that "deal".

Nothingness

Nothingness

The Knight Of The Swords
-
They get their morality from the soy coursing through their shriveled nutsacks when they think of the 45 year old single monther of 3 they wants to betabux for.
Exactly! No god no morality! And there has never been god but only fear and stupidity

D

DarkMTS_57

Y s srs ?
-
Yes yes who needs morality fellow Goyim, HAHA View attachment 125961
View attachment 125960
SUCCUMB TO THE EVIL
View attachment 125962
Who needs morality amirite fellow Goyim?
View attachment 125965

Who could be behind this thread?
View attachment 125963
Jooz, Low IQ christards, Mudslims.
They´re all filth.
In fact i wish all of them were gone.
Everything that comes from the desert, stays in the desert, so in that concept, they bring that said desert to every corner of the Earth that they walk.
Europe is Pagan in nature, never was Christian.

Christianity is judaism in a mask, for the naive goyim, worshiping a dead joo as their Lord and Savior.

Odin would crush all these deceitful warmongers, that want to spread their "desert" in our European soil.

Monks, Sikhs on the other hand are a path of life to wisdom that i respect.

My opinion.

Last edited:
BrendioEEE

BrendioEEE

Prophet
-
Jooz, Low IQ christards, Mudslims.
They´re all filth.
In fact i wish all of them were gone.
Everything that comes from the desert, they bring that said desert to every corner of the Earth, that they walk.
Europe is Pagan in nature, never was Christian.

Monks, Sikhs on the other hand are a path of life to wisdom that i respect.

My opinion.
Oh no no no no, man you fell for the (((Pagan))) meme no bro, lmao. Over. Christianity is an Anti Semetic Religion by its very nature. The Ashkenazi Jews we know today, and Semites in the common term, are not the same as the 12 Tribes of Judah in The Bible, or the Galilean People Jesus Came from (Which originated in Europe). The Bible refers to Jews we know of today as pharisees, The Synagogue of Satan, fake Jews, etc. They are a mongrel race that originated from the south of Israel, and are descend from Canaanites, Edomites, and Babylonians.

Pagans can't pretend the European Christian Accomplishments were pagan, there's a reason why Europe was growing, and it wasn't tree worship. Jews think paganism is far less dangerous than Christianity, and there's a reason why they spend thousands of years trying to counter it and infiltrate it and destroy it, and sadly it seems like they did, and also by creating tons of controlled opposition to oppose it aswell.
29aa06f3fcfad02e728cca18c96644d5.png

Why do the most powerful people in the world have a extreme disdain and hatred for Traditional Christianity, but seem to be just find with modern degenerate paganism. Really makes me think. When The Jews start attacking The Brothers of Odin and other sex having moral lacking heathens i'll change my mind about em.
1527375316439.jpg
0d0e1bf7c0a71b2f62291f37ceb1b6c5cd347552d2062f282fffb049c72b6c16.jpg

Siege_in_one_image.jpg
siegefag.jpg

Also every modern push and argument against morality, is plain and simply Judaism in nature. Also i'm not saying Modern Christians are good, most lack morality and belong on a cross aswell.

The people who originally witnessed the mythology that lead them to believe in Nordic Mythology would be absolutely disgusted by the (((Pagans))) of today.

Last edited:
Nothingness

Nothingness

The Knight Of The Swords
-
Oh no no no no, man you fell for the (((Pagan))) meme no bro, lmao. Over. Christianity is an Anti Semetic Religion by its very nature. The Ashkenazi Jews we know today, and Semites in the common term, are not the same as the 12 Tribes of Judah in The Bible, or the Galilean People Jesus Came from (Which originated in Europe). The Bible refers to Jews we know of today as pharisees, The Synagogue of Satan, fake Jews, etc. They are a mongrel race that originated from the south of Israel, and are descend from Canaanites, Edomites, and Babylonians.

Pagans can't pretend the European Christian Accomplishments were pagan, there's a reason why Europe was growing, and it wasn't tree worship. Jews think paganism is far less dangerous than Christianity, and there's a reason why they spend thousands of years trying to counter it and infiltrate it and destroy it, and sadly it seems like they did, and also by creating tons of controlled opposition to oppose it aswell.
View attachment 125981

Why do the most powerful people in the world have a extreme disdain and hatred for Traditional Christianity, but seem to be just find with modern degenerate paganism. Really makes me think. When The Jews start attacking The Brothers of Odin and other sex having moral lacking heathens i'll change my mind about em.
View attachment 125977View attachment 125975
View attachment 125978View attachment 125979
Also every modern push and argument against morality, is plain and simply Judaism in nature. Also i'm not saying Modern Christians are good, most lack morality and belong on a cross aswell.

The people who originally witnessed the mythology that lead them to believe in Nordic Mythology would be absolutely disgusted by the (((Pagans))) of today.
Why do you worship the jew on your cross?

Alveus

Alveus

Angel Of Death
-
No morals = Better life, You dont live by the rules

BrendioEEE

BrendioEEE

Prophet
-
Why do you worship the jew on your cross?
I don't, why do you believe in Jewish nihilist philosophy larping with Hitler in your avatar, besmirching his character?
Jesus is not a jew.jpg

D

DarkMTS_57

Y s srs ?
-

View attachment 125981

I know they´re posers a.k.a fake jooz.
You forgot to add:
Sephardi jooz ( Which i am 1/3 myself )
Mizrahi jooz
Old fashioned Christianity was all about turning men and women into solitary confined virgins for life, and in result no offspring.
^ Do you deny this ?

With all the points you just wrote, they´re accurate.
But understand this, Europe is Pagan and it can be reflected by its true nature.
I don´t care about the neo-pagans of today.
I meant Old Paganism.
Folklore culture is the most Pagan thing there is, in the past people could not dance since it was forbidden by christards, because they believed it promoted lustful thoughts.
Fucking retards...

I rest my case.
I don't, why do you believe in Jewish nihilist philosophy larping with Hitler in your avatar, besmirching his character?
View attachment 125982
If you don´t believe in a dead joo, why even bother to write an entire essay to promote him.
Are you role playing as a christard crusader, is that it ?

Last edited:
BrendioEEE

BrendioEEE

Prophet
-
I know they´re posers a.k.a fake jooz.
You forgot to add:
Sephardi jooz ( Which i am 1/3 myself )
Mizrahi jooz
These are considered Goyim by Ashkenazi Jews.
Old fashioned Christianity was all about turning men and women into solitary confined virgins for life, and in result no offspring.
^ Do you deny this?
Yes I do. I have read the major holy texts of all 3 Abarahamic Religions, as close to a literal translation I could find for each one, and Christianity is not about that all. Christianity is about being as honest as possible and seeking the truth, and defending yourself, your family, and your nation/neighbors (which is synonymous with race) from evil and harm and allowing them to strive and thrive. Anyone does not do this or believe this, is not a true Christian.
With all the points you just wrote, they´re accurate.
But understand this, Europe is Pagan and it can be reflected by its true nature.
I don´t care about the neo-pagans of today.
I meant Old Paganism.
Folklore culture is the most Pagan thing there is, in the past people could not dance since it was forbidden by christards, because they believed it promoted lustful thoughts.
Fucking retards...
I think that there were some Christians in the past that probably were a bit harsh on some aspects of what they considered to be blasphemy, especially (((Catholics))), and I believe there are some aspects of paganism that oddly line with reality quite well, especially old Norse mythology, and their description of certain aspects of The Earth itself, but if i'm gonna go against Varg videos
4352356256.jpg

I'm gonna need some specific points made, because then otherwise i'll be here all day going point by point of why some things are inaccurate and some things aren't.

I think the main problem that causes a misunderstanding of certain worldviews aswell is a lack of properly translated literature to said persons native language. Almost everything has been translated to proper direct literal English, so a Native English Speaker will be able to comprehend almost anything if they have the capacity to do, while even some of the most intelligent people who speak English as a second language, may not be able to fully comprehend certain arguments related to certain topics, because of a lack of a proper literal translation of said topic to their language.

D

DarkMTS_57

Y s srs ?
-
These are considered Goyim by Ashkenazi Jews.

Yes I do. I have read the major holy texts of all 3 Abarahamic Religions, as close to a literal translation I could find for each one, and Christianity is not about that all. Christianity is about being as honest as possible and seeking the truth, and defending yourself, your family, and your nation/neighbors (which is synonymous with race) from evil and harm and allowing them to strive and thrive. Anyone does not do this or believe this, is not a true Christian.

I think that there were some Christians in the past that probably were a bit harsh on some aspects of what they considered to be blasphemy, especially (((Catholics))), and I believe there are some aspects of paganism that oddly line with reality quite well, especially old Norse mythology, and their description of certain aspects of The Earth itself, but if i'm gonna go against Varg videos
View attachment 125983
I'm gonna need some specific points made, because then otherwise i'll be here all day going point by point of why some things are inaccurate and some things aren't.

I think the main problem that causes a misunderstanding of certain worldviews aswell is a lack of properly translated literature to said persons native language. Almost everything has been translated to proper direct literal English, so a Native English Speaker will be able to comprehend almost anything if they have the capacity to do, while even some of the most intelligent people who speak English as a second language, may not be able to fully comprehend certain arguments related to certain topics, because of a lack of a proper literal translation of said topic to their language.
Mizrahi ??? L0L you must be joking....
They´re one of the most racist jooz that exists, along with the Khazars ( Ashkenazim )
Sephardi are the Iberic variant, that managed to escape from the Spanish inquisition.
It seems you´re not as knowledgeable as you think, you simply portray yourself as such.

If you need Christianity to be all those things, then my man you´re utterly disillusioned.
I would like to bring you to the "good ol´d dayz" of Christendom.
Then you might change that idea after one week or less, of muh deuz vultz.

Making fun of Varg won´t validate anything you say tbh, its just self projection.
He has produced more children than your average person in our cucked society.
He´s a winner unlike you and me.
I wish i could´ve had a way of life like he does, away from people.
Its unfortunate that i have neighbors, which i abso-fucking-lutely detest.

Last edited:
Nothingness

Nothingness

The Knight Of The Swords
-
View attachment 125982
You are a nut
They´re one of the most racist jooz that exists along with the Khazars ( Ashkenazim )
Sephardi are the Iberic variant, that managed to escape from the Spanish inquisition.
It seems you´re not as knowledgeable as you think, you simply portray yourself as such.

If you need Christianity to be all those things, then my man you´re utterly delusioned.
I would like to bring you to the "good old days" of Christendom.
Then you might change that idea after one week, of muh deuz vultz.

Making fun of Varg won´t validate anything you say tbh, its just self projection.
I wish i could´ve had a way of life like he does, away from people.
Its unfortunate that i have neighbors, which i abso-fucking-lutely detest.
Varg is greatest man alive. Ive followed him for years

Sparrow's Song

Sparrow's Song

Truecel Farrakhan, Leader of The Nation of Incel
-
When you're subhumanly ugly and cannot afford surgical salvation, you have no future in society. You won't have sex from femoids, or friendship from men. Career is an issue because ugly men under six ft tall are seen as trash by employers. You are doomed to loneliness and poverty due to your height and face from the beginning. So if there is no realistic hope of ever being saved from this suffering, if you know how the story ends... Why play nice with society? They hate you. Suicidal Nihilism is the only logical outlook one can have at this point. If you were an animal that was too ugly and weak to breed with a female and you knew it... What's immoral about eating the offspring and killing the successful breeders in your habitat before jumping off a cliff? Nothing, the genetically superior males would do the same to you if you were a normie male animal just to show off and assert superiority and control. For you there is nothing of value to control, only chaos and the desire to more evenly distribute the suffering in the universe. Do as thou wilt.

Last edited:
Nothingness

Nothingness

The Knight Of The Swords
-
When you're subhumanly ugly and cannot afford surgical salvation, you have no future in society. You won't have sex from femoids, or friendship from men. Career is an issue because ugly men under six ft tall are seen as trash by employers. You are doomed to loneliness and poverty due to your height and face from the beginning. So if there is no realistic hope of ever being saved from this suffering, if you know how the story ends... Why play nice with society? They hate you. Suicidal Nihilism is the only logical outlook one can have at this point. If you were an animal that was to ugly and weak to breed with a female and you knew it... What's immoral about eating the offspring and killing the successful breeders in your habitat before jumping off a cliff? Nothing, the genetically superior males would do the same to you if you were a normie male animal just to show off and assert superiority and control. For you there is nothing of value to control, only chaos and the desire to more evenly distribute the suffering in the universe. Do as thou wilt.
Right. And here in the no man's land we can reign according to our set of rules of the game.

BrendioEEE

BrendioEEE

Prophet
-
They´re one of the most racist jooz that exists, along with the Khazars ( Ashkenazim )
None of them have amassed any amount of supremacy or power compared to Ashkenazi's.
If you need Christianity to be all those things, then my man you´re utterly disillusioned.
I don't need it to be those things, it is those things, just because people don't follow it properly doesn't mean it isn't those things. Christianity has been subverted and attacked more so than any Religion in existence, so of course its a barely functional mess and has "followers" who don't even know what it is.
I would like to bring you to the "good ol´d dayz" of Christendom.
Then you might change that idea after one week or less, of muh deuz vultz.
The Pinnacle of Christian Civilization in the west isn't as far back as you might think in the historical sense. It's only been undermined drastically so in the last 300-400 years.
Posting his videos as blanket arguments instead of actually giving me a specific argument wont win you any arguments either.
His wife literally has autism, and he has pretended that Autism is a good thing. That's beyond cucked. He's a victim of hypergamy, coping with his autistic wife, and a bizarre version of a traditional lifestyle. If that's the best he can get for his "traditional lifestyle" it's over. Some of his videos are full of massive copes too, because i'm sure he actually could have gotten a better woman, but he made his choice and now he's stuck with it. If I was born somewhere else I would have children by now aswell, so that's not really an argument.
You are a nut
Not an argument, jfl
That furry should change his name to Pseudo-Incellectual tbh
I don't think you know what a furry is bro, it's over.

Last edited:
Nothingness

Nothingness

The Knight Of The Swords
-
None of them have amassed any amount of supremacy or power as Ashkenazi's.

I don't need it to be those things, it is those things, just because people don't follow it properly doesn't mean it isn't those things. Christianity has been subverted and attacked more so than any Religion in existence, so of course its a barely functional mess and has "followers" who don't even know what it is.

The Pinnacle of Christian Civilization in the west isn't as far back as you might think in the historical sense. It's only been undermined drastically so in the last 300-400 years.

Posting his videos as blanket arguments instead of actually giving me a specific argument wont win you any arguments either.

His wife literally has autism, and he has pretended that Autism is a good thing. That's beyond cucked. He's a victim of hypergamy, coping with his autistic wife, and a bizarre version of a traditional lifestyle. If that's the best he can get for his "traditional lifestyle" it's over. Some of his videos are full of massive copes too, because i'm sure he actually good have gotten a better woman, but he made his choice and now he's stuck with it. If I was born somewhere else I would have children by now else, so that's not really an argument.

Not an argument, jfl

It it is not arguent i agree....

D

DarkMTS_57

Y s srs ?
-
None of them have amassed any amount of supremacy or power as Ashkenazi's.

His wife literally has autism, and he has pretended that Autism is a good thing. That's beyond cucked. He's a victim of hypergamy, coping with his autistic wife, and a bizarre version of a traditional lifestyle. If that's the best he can get for his "traditional lifestyle" it's over. Some of his videos are full of massive copes too, because i'm sure he actually good have gotten a better woman, but he made his choice and now he's stuck with it. If I was born somewhere else I would have children by now else, so that's not really an argument.

Not an argument, jfl

I did my part, explaining it to you.
I am done.

InMyCellInHell

InMyCellInHell

Waffles! Where's my waffles?
-
I honestly feel cheated and used that I believed in morality, just to get used and thrown away by people I thought were my "friends" growing up. It's more saddening than liberating to see morality die so quickly and shamelessly.

RandomGuy

RandomGuy

Captain
-
“Organized religion is absolutely essential in order to impose moral law on the masses who otherwise would be out of control” - (((Leo Strauss, neocon philosopher))).

Last edited:
jerrycan dan

jerrycan dan

autistic retard
-

View attachment 125981

national bolshevism and James Mason are pretty based tbh

jerrycan dan

jerrycan dan

autistic retard
-
I unironically fail to see what is wrong with national bolshevism apart from the half-valid "it's a meme"
Limonov is a queer who needs to die of AIDs ASAP but there were legitimate movements for it multiple times in Germany. It's just a Marxist version of, say, the JONS, and the Marxist bit isn't necessarily as Jewish as it sounds. National bolshevism is mostly palingenetic nationalism without private property and with worker's control of the means of production.

Last edited:
BrendioEEE

BrendioEEE

Prophet
-
I unironically fail to see what is wrong with national bolshevism apart from the half-valid "it's a meme"
Limonov is a queer who needs to die of AIDs ASAP but there were legitimate movements for it multiple times in Germany. It's just a Marxist version of, say, the JONS, and the Marxist bit isn't necessarily as Jewish as it sounds. National bolshevism is mostly palingenetic nationalism without private property and with worker's control of the means of production.
I think all that needs to be said is look at the degenerates and larpers who support it. I wont deny there aren't good concepts and ideas in it. I read Siege, it was interesting, and some other works aswell, some of it was legit retarded, and if you go into these communities, what you see is tons of Feds, tons of larpers, tons of cringey edgy sex having pagans and jewish satanists. Homosexuals, TONS of homosexuals, legit I have seen some of the most numerous amounts of fucking LGBT queers in these communities. Absolutely fucking disgusting.

You know why? It's because these people lack a moral foundations, I didn't even mention all the communist sympathizing. It's clear it's controlled opposition, and it's also clear that any positive points, are already a part of many other Modern National Socialist docntrine/systems, and there's really no need for it at as a whole. It'll never work, "Screw your optics i'm going on" always just leads to more Jewish control, and there'll never, ever be a collapse, that's a massive cope and a meme. Brazil didn't collapse, we didn't collapse in the 60's, to many anti traditionalists seem to line up almost perfectly with the desires of Jews who are anti traditionalist.

Now of course is a very broad analysis, I could into very in depth core arguments, but I mean, I already know there's real NatSoc, non pagan, non siegefag types who are doing infiltration, doing counter marxism, doing the actual hard work that needs to be done, the only way Inceldom and society will get fixed in the long term is with infiltration from the inside, and it will succeed even if it takes 100 years.

The Jews played the long con for over 2000 years and won, and some White Nigger Low IQ Wignat Mossad Brainwashed Agent who shoots up a mosque isn't gonna do anything.

jerrycan dan

jerrycan dan

autistic retard
-
I think all that needs to be said is look at the degenerates and larpers who support it. I wont deny there aren't good concepts and ideas in it. I read Siege, it was interesting, and some other works aswell, some of it was legit retarded, and if you go into these communities, what you see is tons of Feds, tons of larpers, tons of cringey edgy sex having pagans and jewish satanists. Homosexuals, TONS of homosexuals, legit I have seen some of the most numerous amounts of fucking LGBT queers in these communities. Absolutely fucking disgusting.

You know why? It's because these people lack a moral foundations, I didn't even mention all the communist sympathizing. It's clear it's controlled opposition, and it's also clear that any positive points, are already a part of many other Modern National Socialist docntrine/systems, and there's really no need for it at as a whole. It'll never work, "Screw your optics i'm going on" always just leads to more Jewish control, and there'll never, ever be a collapse, that's a massive cope and a meme. Brazil didn't collapse, we didn't collapse in the 60's, to many anti traditionalists seem to line up almost perfectly with the desires of Jews who are anti traditionalist.

Now of course is a very broad analysis, I could into very in depth core arguments, but I mean, I already know there's real NatSoc, non pagan, non siegefag types who are doing infiltration, doing counter marxism, doing the actual hard work that needs to be done, the only way Inceldom and society will get fixed in the long term is with infiltration from the inside, and it will succeed even if it takes 100 years.

The Jews played the long con for over 2000 years and won, and some White Nigger Low IQ Wignat Mossad Brainwashed Agent who shoots up a mosque isn't gonna do anything.
Being a christcuck isn't gonna achieve anything either bro, attack the physical structure of the system. I agree that shooting random hajjis is braindead and that discord siege noctulian faggots are cringey retards. The queers are there because of mental illness. James Mason is ten times better of a guy than these people
elab on how these people are at all similar to kike anti traditionalists though. Why should anyone call themselves a traditionalist or a social conservative when there is literally no tradition left to conserve anymore?
the system is actually physically threatened currently and may collapse in the near future, google EROI for info on why. if not a collapse than a permanent great depression that may or may not spiral into a collapse, and we both know what happened the last time that kind of economic scenario was the case

Mewcel

Mewcel

Hail Satanlossus
-
JFL at religioncucks who still preach morals when you've been brutally rejected by nature and society to rot your life away in misery. Go out there and do evil shit as it benefits you.

Also free @IntolerantSocialist

D

DarkMTS_57

Y s srs ?
-

You made good points, and i agree with you.
Still...
Christianity will NOT save anything.
It only creates division amongst ourselves, and its a great tool used by the jooz to control the gentiles.
Ofc but thats total nonsense, according to you.
Not facts, not history...
That shit turns irrelevant, the moment you want to counter these facts.
Btw as i said in a past comment:
"Old fashioned Christianity was all about turning men and women into solitary confined virgins for life, and in result no offspring."
The absolute worship of being a devout virgin for a fictional character, not a human being.
Deny reality then.
Its not my problem, its YOUR problem.

Reply to this if you wish.
I will gladly read it.
JFL at religioncucks who still preach morals when you've been brutally rejected by nature and society to rot your life away in misery. Go out there and do evil shit as it benefits you.

View attachment 126068

Also free @IntolerantSocialist
Makes sense since we´re in the Incel Forum, but me and that other guy, we are addressing a bigger fish here.
Not just what gets thrown at us in our current state.
Our Present is important, but so is the wider scale of things that explain why this crap keeps on happening.

Last edited:
BrendioEEE

BrendioEEE

Prophet
-
Being a christcuck isn't gonna achieve anything either bro, attack the physical structure of the system. I agree that shooting random hajjis is braindead and that discord siege noctulian faggots are cringey retards. The queers are there because of mental illness. James Mason is ten times better of a guy than these people
But his, and the main philosophy these people follow is ACTION ACTION ACTION and that doesn't fucking work. The only thing that works is infiltration. There's a time and a place for violence. I am not against violence at all. I would happily execute and brutally crucify many evil people who deserve it, and that's not against Christianity btw either. There's a difference between a Christian and a Christcuck.

You see the Jews infiltrated and took over the system using Marxism and lies, and various other Talmudic tactics. Minor forms of brainwashing and reinforcement to make people believe what they believe. Now these tactics that they used and eventually won with in the end, especially with the KGB infiltration, we can examine these tactics quite clearly, and do them in reverse, with the truth from the beginning, we know we can't shove a giant redpill/blackpill down someones throat right? You have to ease it into them using various methods.

This is not what these Larping Neo Nazi Siegefags believe we should do, and yet it's already been proven to work, and is being done successfully. I mean you can do it yourself aswell, even if it's at a minor level and it causes a domino effect because while they used Marxist and Talmudic tactics to spread lies, if we do the same to spread the truth, even NPC brains have a way of figuring things out and realizing something doesn't add up with the conflicting information that is being added into their mind.

And i'd like to say this again 1 more time, what do we see in the siege fag esque groups, and this isn't just on discord btw. Degenerates, sex havers, Anti Christian, homosexuals, drug addicts, Pagan Larpers, Satanist Jews, communist sympathizers, LGBT in general, FEDs, Sub 90 IQs, and these people are not friends of Incels either.

Let's counter this with a group I was in for a bit in the past that was National Socialist, but true National Socialist. What did we have in there? We had clear systems and plans in place for infiltration, of the non violent kind, anyone who promoted violence who was not verified thoroughly was shunned and banned extremely because they were likely a FED infiltrator, it was overall Pro Christian, Pro Incel, traditionalist, actually encouraged everyone to take an IQ test, and some members even paid for others to take an IQ test, aswell as verify genetics and such. There was rich individuals, powerful individuals, people who were married, people who were incel, etc.

This is the difference between National Socialism, and Neo Nazi Larpers.

elab on how these people are at all similar to kike anti traditionalists though.
All of these "And i'd like to say this again 1 more time, what do we see in the siege fag esque groups, and this isn't just on discord btw. Degenerates, sex havers, Anti Christian, homosexuals, drug addicts, Pagan Larpers, Satanist Jews, communist sympathizers, LGBT in general, FEDs, Sub 90 IQs, and these people are not friends of Incels either."

You're coping hard if you really think the Jew cares more about any of these views, more than they care about attacking White Christian National Socialism.
Why should anyone call themselves a traditionalist or a social conservative when there is literally no tradition left to conserve anymore?
But this isn't true? The traditions are there, and for example, if you manage to escape Inceldom, and raise a family properly in a traditional sense, you gurantee your daughter doesn't turn into a whore by innocencemaxxing her and actually being active in her life, etc. You have 3 kids or more, 3 is the most optimal for growth while also allowing for minmaxxing their development, what you will in turn to is spread the truth, and traditionalism, through your children, which hopefully will be better than yourself, and end up trying to do exactly what you did, but even better, maybe they'll figure out how to do it with 4 kids or 5.

Look at the Amish, they're traditionalist Christians, i'm sure many who are Amish would have been Incel if they weren't born to the Amish. Hell I wish I was Amish. They may not be NatSoc but they're growing, probably more so than many other groups.
the system is actually physically threatened currently and may collapse in the near future, google EROI for info on why. if not a collapse than a permanent great depression that may or may not spiral into a collapse, and we both know what happened the last time that kind of economic scenario was the case
People go on and on about a collapse, relying on this magical collapse, they think as it gets worse and worse and worse and worse, it has to collapse right? There HAS to be a breakpoint an end to this hell we're approaching. That aint it chief. I hope some people are right and some magical collapse happens and idk some Hitler 2.0 figure rises up during the chaos and implements National Socialism 2.0 and in a few decades everything is perfect. I don't think that'll happen.

I think from what I have seen from the trends is we're a lot more likely to experience it just constantly getting worse, as Jews gain more and more control and, now it seems like they're using as their tool more so than Nations, and there might be a government change, but probably to a Corpo State, and society will resemble Deus Ex, and Bladerunner, just with a lot more fucking mongrels and ookniks.
You made good points, and i agree with you.
Still...
It only creates division amongst ourselves, and its a great tool used by the jooz to control the gentiles.
Not facts, not history...
That shit turns irrelevant, the moment you want to counter these facts.
Btw as i said in a past comment:
"Old fashioned Christianity was all about turning men and women into solitary confined virgins for life, and in result no offspring."
The absolute worship of being a devout virgin for a fictional character, not a human being.
Deny reality then.
Its not my problem, its YOUR problem.
I either addressed most of this in my reply above to Jerrycan or to you prior but i'll just say to these points specifically.
If this was true why are they/have they attacked it more so than anything else. That's a fact. The reason why they attacked it so much is because in its proper healthy form, it is a danger to them. Maybe you should actually read the bible? A lot of these points don't seem like points from someone well versed in Christianity, and you seem to just be a mouthpiece for someone elses points.

Because for example
This is not Christianity at all, and I already covered why, when I said "Christianity is about being as honest as possible and seeking the truth, and defending yourself, your family, and your nation/neighbors (which is synonymous with race) from evil and harm and allowing them to strive and thrive."

Also we actually don't know for sure if Jesus was a virgin or not, also if you're calling him a fictional character, there's more historical evidence of him existing than even Alexander the great, including multiple roman descriptions of him, and letters, and I don't know if you know much about the Romans, but they weren't really fond of Jesus, or the Galileans, so they had no reason to lie about his existence, or his description, which funnily enough on a side was described by Romans as a Sunburnt Blonde, Blue Eyed man, which isn't really very semetic is it? It's almost as if Galileans were white or something, and (((Pharisees))), are the bad Jews of today.

D

DarkMTS_57

Y s srs ?
-
But his, and the main philosophy these people follow is ACTION ACTION ACTION and that doesn't fucking work. The only thing that works is infiltration. There's a time and a place for violence. I am not against violence at all. I would happily execute and brutally crucify many evil people who deserve it, and that's not against Christianity btw either. There's a difference between a Christian and a Christcuck.

You see the Jews infiltrated and took over the system using Marxism and lies, and various other Talmudic tactics. Minor forms of brainwashing and reinforcement to make people believe what they believe. Now these tactics that they used and eventually won with in the end, especially with the KGB infiltration, we can examine these tactics quite clearly, and do them in reverse, with the truth from the beginning, we know we can't shove a giant redpill/blackpill down someones throat right? You have to ease it into them using various methods.

This is not what these Larping Neo Nazi Siegefags believe we should do, and yet it's already been proven to work, and is being done successfully. I mean you can do it yourself aswell, even if it's at a minor level and it causes a domino effect because while they used Marxist and Talmudic tactics to spread lies, if we do the same to spread the truth, even NPC brains have a way of figuring things out and realizing something doesn't add up with the conflicting information that is being added into their mind.

And i'd like to say this again 1 more time, what do we see in the siege fag esque groups, and this isn't just on discord btw. Degenerates, sex havers, Anti Christian, homosexuals, drug addicts, Pagan Larpers, Satanist Jews, communist sympathizers, LGBT in general, FEDs, Sub 90 IQs, and these people are not friends of Incels either.

Let's counter this with a group I was in for a bit in the past that was National Socialist, but true National Socialist. What did we have in there? We had clear systems and plans in place for infiltration, of the non violent kind, anyone who promoted violence who was not verified thoroughly was shunned and banned extremely because they were likely a FED infiltrator, it was overall Pro Christian, Pro Incel, traditionalist, actually encouraged everyone to take an IQ test, and some members even paid for others to take an IQ test, aswell as verify genetics and such. There was rich individuals, powerful individuals, people who were married, people who were incel, etc.

This is the difference between National Socialism, and Neo Nazi Larpers.

All of these "And i'd like to say this again 1 more time, what do we see in the siege fag esque groups, and this isn't just on discord btw. Degenerates, sex havers, Anti Christian, homosexuals, drug addicts, Pagan Larpers, Satanist Jews, communist sympathizers, LGBT in general, FEDs, Sub 90 IQs, and these people are not friends of Incels either."

You're coping hard if you really think the Jew cares more about any of these views, more than they care about attacking White Christian National Socialism.

But this isn't true? The traditions are there, and for example, if you manage to escape Inceldom, and raise a family properly in a traditional sense, you gurantee your daughter doesn't turn into a whore by innocencemaxxing her and actually being active in her life, etc. You have 3 kids or more, 3 is the most optimal for growth while also allowing for minmaxxing their development, what you will in turn to is spread the truth, and traditionalism, through your children, which hopefully will be better than yourself, and end up trying to do exactly what you did, but even better, maybe they'll figure out how to do it with 4 kids or 5.

Look at the Amish, they're traditionalist Christians, i'm sure many who are Amish would have been Incel if they weren't born to the Amish. Hell I wish I was Amish. They may not be NatSoc but they're growing, probably more so than many other groups.

People go on and on about a collapse, relying on this magical collapse, they think as it gets worse and worse and worse and worse, it has to collapse right? There HAS to be a breakpoint an end to this hell we're approaching. That aint it chief. I hope some people are right and some magical collapse happens and idk some Hitler 2.0 figure rises up during the chaos and implements National Socialism 2.0 and in a few decades everything is perfect. I don't think that'll happen.

I think from what I have seen from the trends is we're a lot more likely to experience it just constantly getting worse, as Jews gain more and more control and, now it seems like they're using as their tool more so than Nations, and there might be a government change, but probably to a Corpo State, and society will resemble Deus Ex, and Bladerunner, just with a lot more fucking mongrels and ookniks.

I either addressed most of this in my reply above to Jerrycan or to you prior but i'll just say to these points specifically.

If this was true why are they/have they attacked it more so than anything else. That's a fact. The reason why they attacked it so much is because in its proper healthy form, it is a danger to them. Maybe you should actually read the bible? A lot of these points don't seem like points from someone well versed in Christianity, and you seem to just be a mouthpiece for someone elses points.

Because for example

This is not Christianity at all, and I already covered why, when I said "Christianity is about being as honest as possible and seeking the truth, and defending yourself, your family, and your nation/neighbors (which is synonymous with race) from evil and harm and allowing them to strive and thrive."

Also we actually don't know for sure if Jesus was a virgin or not, also if you're calling him a fictional character, there's more historical evidence of him existing than even Alexander the great, including multiple roman descriptions of him, and letters, and I don't know if you know much about the Romans, but they weren't really fond of Jesus, or the Galileans, so they had no reason to lie about his existence, or his description, which funnily enough on a side was described by Romans as a Sunburnt Blonde, Blue Eyed man, which isn't really very semetic is it? It's almost as if Galileans were white or something, and (((Pharisees))), are the bad Jews of today.
Mourning.
I see...
Well i have nothing more to say.
The points you made are accurate.
I just have two more questions.
You called Sephardi and Mizrahi jooz, goys right ?
I find that ludicrous.
I know Khazars ( Ashkenazim ) come from the old Khazaria, in the eastern block of Europe, and a bit of Asia aswell.

Since you´re well versed in all of this, can you clarify that for me ?

Is Catholicism any different from Christianity ?
I know they spend their time worshiping the Virgin Mary, and Saints more, than the son of god.
I have one Catholic Church close to my door, and that´s what they do.
That in of itself is a great sin according to the bible, since it plays in the Idolatry territory.
You should only worship Jesus, no one else.
Or is it the Christianity that you Americans follow that goes against a Pope figure...
The true Christianity ?

WTF
jerrycan dan got banned ??
According to his signature, he was a mod...
WoW didn´t know even a mod could set himself on fire.

Last edited:
Salustio

Salustio

I self identify as an ethnic
-
Things are not going the way you are describing.

For example, I had your same thoughts, but I am lazy and I have not enough will to power to overcome morality.

For lazy people like me, morality is a shield against what could possibly hurt me. I need morals, because I need to take advantage over it.
Or is it the Christianity that you Americans follow that goes against a Pope figure...
The true Christianity ?
Everyone who is able to recognize how this pope is a Jesuit and an antichrist is highIQ

Last edited:
D

DarkMTS_57

Y s srs ?
-
Things are not going the way you are describing.

For example, I had your same thoughts, but I am lazy and I have not enough will to power to overcome morality.

For lazy people like me, morality is a shield against what could possibly hurt me. I need morals, because I need to take advantage over it.

Everyone who is able to recognize how this pope is a Jesuit and an antichrist is highIQ
He´s a Jesuit and he portrays himself as a high entity, role playing as some savior, and that qualifies him for being an anti-christ figure.
There is no doubt about it.
I never liked Catholics, since they perverse some elements of what being a Christian is.
Like for example:
Worshiping God, and not an old fart.
Praying to Jesus, and not his mother or god´s children ( Archangels, Cherubim )
Or chanting verses to honor Lucifer. ( L0L that happened in Vatican btw )

These are all basic principles of what being a Christian is all about.
But then when Pagan Europe was converted to Christianity, there was massive division within many Countrys since they all had their differences in their faith.
So...
They went on a rampage against each other.
A few Genocides were made by killing your fellow brothers, over a foreign cult brought by a Judaic branch.
Christianity IS that branch.
All Abrahamic religions should be nullified and forgotten.
That will never happen btw, since many low IQ retards breed like rabbits.
And a couple of intelligent folk won´t do the trick against a vast majority of people that want this crap to exist.
The ideal world is a secularist society with no corrupt bastards in charge.
Also no sodomites, no LGBTQ*S+ garbage, no leftism, no rightism, only one system that works right.
Then we can build something that is worthwhile, without having the worries of some deranged power hungry psychopaths wanting to destroy it by sheer envy of not having their way.

Last edited:
DeformAspergerCel

DeformAspergerCel

radical times demand radical solutions
-

View attachment 125981

Natsoc is norse paganism with christian moralism (see the sonnenrad in my sig). Just as it did with ideology, National Socialism combined elements of both paganism and christianity to forge a superior philosophy

BrendioEEE

BrendioEEE

Prophet
-
Mourning.
I see...
Well i have nothing more to say.
The points you made are accurate.
I just have two more questions.
You called Sephardi and Mizrahi jooz, goys right ?
I find that ludicrous.
I know Khazars ( Ashkenazim ) come from the old Khazaria, in the eastern block of Europe, and a bit of Asia aswell.
View attachment 126192
Since you´re well versed in all of this, can you clarify that for me?
Now it's been awhile since I researched into migration patterns completely, but if I remember correctly, The Ashkenazi Jews we know today before the 10th Century and around the time of Jesus, were already a mongrel stock of people, who descended from the south of Israel and are a mix between Canaanites, Babylonians, and Edomites. At this time in their history the verbal talmud, and it was around 500AD, which I think is the 6th Century/Middle Ages where Rabbis decided that simply spreading Talmudic law through their word alone would not work very well, and they decided to write it down, and by this point I believe they had long migrated to the north of Israel and were still pretty nomadic, in Europe, and then about 500 years later this is where they settled in Khazaria? For a bit? It's this time period i'm probably least well versed on, as i'm more well versed on the past, but I know that they eventually started migrating to various different nations and countries, and constantly causing trouble and getting kicked out and doing all kinds of Jewish Satanic shit as they do.

But yeah unless i'm something happened i'm unaware, which is possible, Ashkenazi Fundamentalist Jewish Supremacism is the main driving group of Jews and power, and their origins are pretty well documented, and they're not of the 12 tribes of Judah, or anything of that. They have spread Judaism to other people, for example a lot of modern Israelis are basically their military/sex slave second class cast. You don't see Ashkenazi Janitors, police officers, farmers, etc, you always see a different kind of Jew or Goyim doing that work for them, because they consider themselves to be the superior and truly "Human" people, and everyone who is not Ashkenazi is below them.
Is Catholicism any different from Christianity ?
I know they spend their time worshiping the Virgin Mary, and Saints more, than the son of god.
I have one Catholic Church close to my door, and that´s what they do.
That in of itself is a great sin according to the bible, since it plays in the Idolatry territory.
Catholicism is a form of Christianity, but it does differ. I believe the main 3 types of Christianity are Catholic, Protestant, and Orthodox. They all are quite different, Protestantism probably having the most difference between, because there isn't a solid soul Protestant Church, and Protestant just means, "Not Catholic or Orthodox, but still Christian" it's quite complicated right because there's no Authority to tell people what to do, and that is the problem right? That's why in The Third Reich they proposed and a had a plan for a Unified Protestant Reich Church.

The way I view it is that the most literal translation of the bible is probably the most accurate, and the only thing you should follow is people who are that, and people very well versed in that, but sadly there aren't many people very well versed in that. Another problem comes from canonical biblical books of the bible that are mentioned in the bible, but for some reason are not actually in the bible, such as the book of Enoch, and Jasher, which have some pretty interesting and deep lore about Earth, and our past.
You should only worship Jesus, no one else.
The true Christianity ?
Yes you should only worship and pray to God The Father, Son, or Holy spirit, nobody else, and according to the lore its kind of similar to how like there's a theory and some mythology about how Twins share the same soul, or connected subconscious, that's basically what it's supposed to be like with Father, son and Holy Spirit, it's like all the same soul, but 3 different minds, which is why Jesus actually prayed to God and talked to God because even tho he's God, and they share the same soul, they're two beings, probably with a different set of rules in place set by the father.

And there is no American Christianity, that all Americans follow sadly, there's tons of various different Catholic and Protestant churches, most of which are terrible and harmful to society, and not true Christianity. There's exceptions, even in some Catholic churches, but most are degenerate or pacifist.
Morals are for normies who have sex. The only reason I don't break any laws is because there are legal repercussions.
Uhhhhh, normies who have sex lack morals tho. There is no morality in having promiscuous sex, and pumping and dumping, etc
Natsoc is norse paganism with christian moralism (see the sonnenrad in my sig). Just as it did with ideology, National Socialism combined elements of both paganism and christianity to forge a superior philosophy
Pagan influence played a very very minimal role in National Socialism, people who exaggerate that role probably haven't read Mein Kampf, or looked into the majority of the beliefs held in Germany at the time. I'm not saying there wasn't any paganism, it was just so minimal and not even from a religious or spiritual perspective, and was more from a cultural or historical one, none of which was contrary to Christianity. Christianity was a core aspect to National Socialism, of course with the backing of the state to make sure it doesn't fall apart, because Christianity cannot work properly and effectively without some form of Authoritarianism to back it.

Another example some people say is proof they were pagan is, I believe there was a theory that we originated from the North Pole held in The Third Reich, that's not really a pagan belief, there's theories that the garden of eden is actually located at or around the North Pole aswell, a lot of nordic mythology lines up quite similarly to Christianity in a lot of ways.

D

DarkMTS_57

Y s srs ?
-
Now it's been awhile since I researched into migration patterns completely, but if I remember correctly, The Ashkenazi Jews we know today before the 10th Century and around the time of Jesus, were already a mongrel stock of people, who descended from the south of Israel and are a mix between Canaanites, Babylonians, and Edomites. At this time in their history the verbal talmud, and it was around 500AD, which I think is the 6th Century/Middle Ages where Rabbis decided that simply spreading Talmudic law through their word alone would not work very well, and they decided to write it down, and by this point I believe they had long migrated to the north of Israel and were still pretty nomadic, in Europe, and then about 500 years later this is where they settled in Khazaria? For a bit? It's this time period i'm probably least well versed on, as i'm more well versed on the past, but I know that they eventually started migrating to various different nations and countries, and constantly causing trouble and getting kicked out and doing all kinds of Jewish Satanic shit as they do.

But yeah unless i'm something happened i'm unaware, which is possible, Ashkenazi Fundamentalist Jewish Supremacism is the main driving group of Jews and power, and their origins are pretty well documented, and they're not of the 12 tribes of Judah, or anything of that. They have spread Judaism to other people, for example a lot of modern Israelis are basically their military/sex slave second class cast. You don't see Ashkenazi Janitors, police officers, farmers, etc, you always see a different kind of Jew or Goyim doing that work for them, because they consider themselves to be the superior and truly "Human" people, and everyone who is not Ashkenazi is below them.

Catholicism is a form of Christianity, but it does differ. I believe the main 3 types of Christianity are Catholic, Protestant, and Orthodox. They all are quite different, Protestantism probably having the most difference between, because there isn't a solid soul Protestant Church, and Protestant just means, "Not Catholic or Orthodox, but still Christian" it's quite complicated right because there's no Authority to tell people what to do, and that is the problem right? That's why in The Third Reich they proposed and a had a plan for a Unified Protestant Reich Church.

The way I view it is that the most literal translation of the bible is probably the most accurate, and the only thing you should follow is people who are that, and people very well versed in that, but sadly there aren't many people very well versed in that. Another problem comes from canonical biblical books of the bible that are mentioned in the bible, but for some reason are not actually in the bible, such as the book of Enoch, and Jasher, which have some pretty interesting and deep lore about Earth, and our past.

Yes you should only worship and pray to God The Father, Son, or Holy spirit, nobody else, and according to the lore its kind of similar to how like there's a theory and some mythology about how Twins share the same soul, or connected subconscious, that's basically what it's supposed to be like with Father, son and Holy Spirit, it's like all the same soul, but 3 different minds, which is why Jesus actually prayed to God and talked to God because even tho he's God, and they share the same soul, they're two beings, probably with a different set of rules in place set by the father.

And there is no American Christianity, that all Americans follow sadly, there's tons of various different Catholic and Protestant churches, most of which are terrible and harmful to society, and not true Christianity. There's exceptions, even in some Catholic churches, but most are degenerate or pacifist.

Uhhhhh, normies who have sex lack morals tho. There is no morality in having promiscuous sex, and pumping and dumping, etc

Pagan influence played a very very minimal role in National Socialism, people who exaggerate that role probably haven't read Mein Kampf, or looked into the majority of the beliefs held in Germany at the time. I'm not saying there wasn't any paganism, it was just so minimal and not even from a religious or spiritual perspective, and was more from a cultural or historical one, none of which was contrary to Christianity. Christianity was a core aspect to National Socialism, of course with the backing of the state to make sure it doesn't fall apart, because Christianity cannot work properly and effectively without some form of Authoritarianism to back it.

Another example some people say is proof they were pagan is, I believe there was a theory that we originated from the North Pole held in The Third Reich, that's not really a pagan belief, there's theories that the garden of eden is actually located at or around the North Pole aswell, a lot of nordic mythology lines up quite similarly to Christianity in a lot of ways.
Very interesting.
My Country in the past, after many others banning jooz from their homeland...
Mine accepted them as refugees for a short period of time, it was the same with crusaders ( Portuguese being crusaders themselves ) and french Templars, since their King went insane.
Then, they started to "joo" around and promoting their "liberation" a.k.a degeneracy, and performing blood libel which is drinking the blood from christians.

You can see how evil these weak rats are.
And they will encourage their children to turn wicked as themselves.

Oh yeah, since you mentioned those different types of Christianity, what about Jehovah´s Witnesses...
Surprisingly, my village has been increasing in numbers related to that "cult".
They worship Jesus, and that´s their free will, i guess.
But something about them seems kinda weird.
They dress like hipsters L0L

When it comes to protestants, where i live they´re very arrogant, and also act like hipsters just because they can´t afford a Big Church like the Catholics have.
Don´t know much about it...
All i know is the room is white, those long chairs, some flowers, and one cross at the middle.
That´s their place.
They act like the "chosen people" just because they keep it very simple...
You see all religions to me are poison to the mind, or a heavy filler on life, that may cause more harm than good.
The only good aspects about Christianity are the morals that are preached, that´s about it.
The rest leave it in the book.

God The Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, yes.
That´s the Holy Trinity according to scripture.

I have some members in my family, that if you looked at first glance you automatically would think they´re jooish.
They fit that stereotype in appearance, and they got that attitude and humor, its very jooish.
They were brought up as Catholics by their parents.
In the past they had to either convert to the native´s culture, or run again, before they got ostracized again.
Some stayed and converted, simple as that.
It reflects, because in Portugal there are a lot of descendants from Sephardi jooz, and they don´t even know about it.
Its quite sad really, living and not knowing their roots.

To end my message, do you know the story of Fátima ?
I´ll leave this here, so that you may get an idea.
Its part of our culture.
Have a good read.

Its been fun talking to you.

Last edited:
BrendioEEE

BrendioEEE

Prophet
-
Very interesting.
My Country in the past, after many others banning jooz from their homeland...
Mine accepted them as refugees for a short period of time, it was the same with crusaders ( Portuguese being crusaders themselves ) and french Templars, since their King went insane.
Then, they started to "joo" around and promoting their "liberation" a.k.a degeneracy, and performing blood libel which is drinking the blood from christians.
You can see how evil these weak rats are.

Oh yeah, since you mentioned those different types of Christianity, what about Jehovah´s Witnesses...
Surprisingly, my village has been increasing in numbers related to that "cult".
They worship Jesus, and that´s their free will, i guess.
But something about them seems kinda weird.
They dress like hipsters L0L

When it comes to protestants, where i live they´re very arrogant, and also act like hipsters just because they can´t afford a Big Church like the Catholics have.
Don´t know much about it...
All i know is the room is white, those long chairs, some flowers, and one cross at the middle.
That´s their place.
They act like the "chosen people" just because they keep t very simple...
You see all religions to me are poison to the mind, or a heavy filler on life, that may cause more harm than good.
The only good aspects about Christianity are the morals that are preached, that´s about it.
The rest leave it in the book.

God The Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, yes.
That´s the Holy Trinity according to scripture.

I have some members in my family, that if you looked at first glance you automatically would think they´re jooish.
They fit that stereotype in appearance, and they got that attitude and humor, its very jooish.
They were brought up as Catholics by their parents.
In the past they had to either convert to the native´s culture, or run again, before they ostracized again.
Some stayed and converted, simple as that.
It reflects, because in Portugal there are a lot of descendants from Sephardi jooz, and they don´t even know about it.
Its quite sad really, living and not knowing their roots.

To end my message, do you know the story of Fátima ?
I´ll leave this here, so that you may get an idea.
Its part of our culture.
Have a good read.

Its been fun talking to you.
Yeah basically don't get me wrong. Most Christians, protestant, catholic, probably even orthodox, are all shit, not real Christians, and are degenerates who are only Christian in name. Just about every major Church has been infiltrated and corrupted by Jews. Protestant and Catholics being the major ones. I don't really know much about Jehovas Witnesses tho, however the reason why I stick with it, is because the most evil and powerful people hate it so much, that it must be good right? If not why would they attack and destroy it so much.

That and it seems to line up almost perfectly with Evolutionary Biology in the sense that is a great system to be utilized to help grow a species, of course optimally combined with some form of Authoritarian government, such as National Socialism.

DeformAspergerCel

DeformAspergerCel

radical times demand radical solutions
-
National Socialism was largely social darwinist in nature and applied this ethic to the collective. One of the key pillars in National Socialist ideology is its progressivism and idealism. The idea of improving the race through selective breeding (although its proportions have been vastly exaggerated by Jews) played an important role in National Socialist Germany, and there were a few hundred thousand sterilizations of genetically defective people carried out under the supervision of the third reich during its reign. You could argue that this is the resurrection of a pagan ideal, as they used to practice eugenics as well, while the christians outlawed such "barbaric practices". The fact that most nazis, or rather those that voted for them, were christian doesn't say much as that was obviously the case before the NSDAP rose to prominence as well. I think it's much more instructive to look at what the leading figures of the NSDAP thought. Hitler was a confirmed Nietzschian and kept a copy of Nietzsche's will to power in his personal library. The idea of the Übermensch as an ideal to aspire toward emanates from this book. As for Goebbels, well

They sure don't seem like bible thumping fundamentalists that hold every word of the bible holy to me, and that's not even getting into Rosenberg and Himmler and the seemingly overtly hostile sentiments they seemed to have for Christianity

D

DarkMTS_57

Y s srs ?
-
Yeah basically don't get me wrong. Most Christians, protestant, catholic, probably even orthodox, are all shit, not real Christians, and are degenerates who are only Christian in name. Just about every major Church has been infiltrated and corrupted by Jews. Protestant and Catholics being the major ones. I don't really know much about Jehovas Witnesses tho, however the reason why I stick with it, is because the most evil and powerful people hate it so much, that it must be good right? If not why would they attack and destroy it so much.

That and it seems to line up almost perfectly with Evolutionary Biology in the sense that is a great system to be utilized to help grow a species, of course optimally combined with some form of Authoritarian government, such as National Socialism.
Yeah.
Something that is hated by evil crooks, don´t let that ratio define if its on the good side, or the bad one.
Sometimes it is, other times its not.
It depends on what we´re talking about here.
In this instant, it IS.
So i guess that pretty much covers it bro.

Our comments made this thread, a fine one.
Mods should pin this up.
L0L

Last edited: