Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel You have been liberated from morals

Nothingness

Nothingness

The Knight Of The Swords
-
Everything is permited
- Hasan Ibn Sabbah.

Since any vestages of morality have died in you - you are free.Why would you beg for acceptance? You are all ugly fucks ( larpers should go to gay club) and you are free from malady of morality and by law of Chaos you, incels, entitled to everything.

Last edited:
Everything is permited
- Hasan Ibn Sabbah.

Since any vestages of morality have died in you - you are free.Why would you beg for acceptance? You are all ugly fucks ( larpers should go in gay club) and you are free from malady of morality and by law of Chaos you, incels, entitled to everything.

Of course morality is a load of BULLSHIT. Still society hates us and wants us dead and there will always be repercussions against any of our actions.

I have my own morals. Is immoral to hurt cute adorable loli waifu of culture. Is ok to kill femoids, just problematic

Morals haven’t been a driving force or limitation for me in a long time

I always faced troubles when trying to show empathy or following moral dogmas, i used to think it will go away as i grow up, but it, apparently, didn't.

Morals were a tall block, from the things that i wanted to achieve.
They serve only one purpose.
Only to censor oneself.

Yes yes who needs morality fellow Goyim, HAHA

112b365882e4d5fec6ddd94f534fe713

SUCCUMB TO THE EVIL
Screenshot 2016 04 21 22 18 12

Who needs morality amirite fellow Goyim?
Subversion

Who could be behind this thread?

Last edited:
Morals were a tall block, from the things that i wanted to achieve.
They serve only one purpose.
Only to censor oneself.
Morality is the tool that allows society to keep abused one in slavery.

They even tried to re sell to young men old moral crap by inventing such public figure as Jewden Petterson with his old dusty wooden " morals" as if they were " cool".
When it failed they tried to sell us clown world meme o to make us laugh at our life as idiots while they eat us alive.
But millions of young men laugh at those attempts to tame them.

Last edited:
I can't believe stupid cucks think they have "morals" by giving foids too many rights and letting them accuse any man of rape. Those feminist soyboys who claim to be moral are just pathetic beta cucks trying to get dirty old landwhale roast, by nodding and agreeing with whatever bullshit the stupid dykes and jews who run it made up.

I can't believe stupid cucks think they have "morals" by giving foids too many rights and letting them accuse any man of rape. Those feminist soyboys who claim to be moral are just pathetic beta cucks trying to get dirty old landwhale roast, by nodding and agreeing with whatever bullshit the stupid dykes and jews who run it made up.
What is the base of their so called morality??? Where do cucks get their morality??? Boleshit crap.
Their impotent dicks are their morality
There can not by any- i say any possible form of morality wothout idea of existing god.so morality is boleshit crap . forget that shit guys . eradicate it from your brain

What is the base of their so called morality??? Where do cucks get their morality??? Boleshit crap.
Their impotent dicks are their morality
They get their morality from the soy coursing through their shriveled nutsacks when they think of the 45 year old single monther of 3 they want to betabux for.

They even tried to re sell to young men old moral crap by inventing such public figure as Jewden Petterson with his old dusty wooden " morals" as if they were " cool".
When it failed they tried to sell us clown world meme o to make us laugh at our life as idiots while they eat us alive.
But millions of young men laugh at those attempts to tame them.
Juden Perterstein
A good shabbos goy indeed.
Him and Trump share that "deal".

They get their morality from the soy coursing through their shriveled nutsacks when they think of the 45 year old single monther of 3 they wants to betabux for.
Exactly! No god no morality! And there has never been god but only fear and stupidity

Exactly! No god no morality! And there has never been god but only fear and stupidity
The only thing left that's supposed to keep us in check is "the law"

Yes yes who needs morality fellow Goyim, HAHA View attachment 125961
View attachment 125960
SUCCUMB TO THE EVIL
View attachment 125962
Who needs morality amirite fellow Goyim?
View attachment 125965

Who could be behind this thread?
View attachment 125963
Jooz, Low IQ christards, Mudslims.
They´re all filth.
In fact i wish all of them were gone.
Everything that comes from the desert, stays in the desert, so in that concept, they bring that said desert to every corner of the Earth that they walk.
Europe is Pagan in nature, never was Christian.

Christianity is judaism in a mask, for the naive goyim, worshiping a dead joo as their Lord and Savior.

Odin would crush all these deceitful warmongers, that want to spread their "desert" in our European soil.

Monks, Sikhs on the other hand are a path of life to wisdom that i respect.

My opinion.

Last edited:
Jooz, Low IQ christards, Mudslims.
They´re all filth.
In fact i wish all of them were gone.
Everything that comes from the desert, they bring that said desert to every corner of the Earth, that they walk.
Europe is Pagan in nature, never was Christian.

Monks, Sikhs on the other hand are a path of life to wisdom that i respect.

My opinion.
Oh no no no no, man you fell for the (((Pagan))) meme no bro, lmao. Over. Christianity is an Anti Semetic Religion by its very nature. The Ashkenazi Jews we know today, and Semites in the common term, are not the same as the 12 Tribes of Judah in The Bible, or the Galilean People Jesus Came from (Which originated in Europe). The Bible refers to Jews we know of today as pharisees, The Synagogue of Satan, fake Jews, etc. They are a mongrel race that originated from the south of Israel, and are descend from Canaanites, Edomites, and Babylonians.

Pagans can't pretend the European Christian Accomplishments were pagan, there's a reason why Europe was growing, and it wasn't tree worship. Jews think paganism is far less dangerous than Christianity, and there's a reason why they spend thousands of years trying to counter it and infiltrate it and destroy it, and sadly it seems like they did, and also by creating tons of controlled opposition to oppose it aswell.
29aa06f3fcfad02e728cca18c96644d5

Why do the most powerful people in the world have a extreme disdain and hatred for Traditional Christianity, but seem to be just find with modern degenerate paganism. Really makes me think. When The Jews start attacking The Brothers of Odin and other sex having moral lacking heathens i'll change my mind about em.
0d0e1bf7c0a71b2f62291f37ceb1b6c5cd347552d2062f282fffb049c72b6c16

Siege in one image
Siegefag

Also every modern push and argument against morality, is plain and simply Judaism in nature. Also i'm not saying Modern Christians are good, most lack morality and belong on a cross aswell.

The people who originally witnessed the mythology that lead them to believe in Nordic Mythology would be absolutely disgusted by the (((Pagans))) of today.

Last edited:
Oh no no no no, man you fell for the (((Pagan))) meme no bro, lmao. Over. Christianity is an Anti Semetic Religion by its very nature. The Ashkenazi Jews we know today, and Semites in the common term, are not the same as the 12 Tribes of Judah in The Bible, or the Galilean People Jesus Came from (Which originated in Europe). The Bible refers to Jews we know of today as pharisees, The Synagogue of Satan, fake Jews, etc. They are a mongrel race that originated from the south of Israel, and are descend from Canaanites, Edomites, and Babylonians.

Pagans can't pretend the European Christian Accomplishments were pagan, there's a reason why Europe was growing, and it wasn't tree worship. Jews think paganism is far less dangerous than Christianity, and there's a reason why they spend thousands of years trying to counter it and infiltrate it and destroy it, and sadly it seems like they did, and also by creating tons of controlled opposition to oppose it aswell.
View attachment 125981

Why do the most powerful people in the world have a extreme disdain and hatred for Traditional Christianity, but seem to be just find with modern degenerate paganism. Really makes me think. When The Jews start attacking The Brothers of Odin and other sex having moral lacking heathens i'll change my mind about em.
View attachment 125977View attachment 125975
View attachment 125978View attachment 125979
Also every modern push and argument against morality, is plain and simply Judaism in nature. Also i'm not saying Modern Christians are good, most lack morality and belong on a cross aswell.

The people who originally witnessed the mythology that lead them to believe in Nordic Mythology would be absolutely disgusted by the (((Pagans))) of today.
Why do you worship the jew on your cross?

No morals = Better life, You dont live by the rules

Why do you worship the jew on your cross?
I don't, why do you believe in Jewish nihilist philosophy larping with Hitler in your avatar, besmirching his character?
Jesus is not a jew

View attachment 125981

I know they´re posers a.k.a fake jooz.
You forgot to add:
Sephardi jooz ( Which i am 1/3 myself )
Mizrahi jooz
Old fashioned Christianity was all about turning men and women into solitary confined virgins for life, and in result no offspring.
^ Do you deny this ?

With all the points you just wrote, they´re accurate.
But understand this, Europe is Pagan and it can be reflected by its true nature.
I don´t care about the neo-pagans of today.
I meant Old Paganism.
Folklore culture is the most Pagan thing there is, in the past people could not dance since it was forbidden by christards, because they believed it promoted lustful thoughts.
Fucking retards...

I rest my case.
I don't, why do you believe in Jewish nihilist philosophy larping with Hitler in your avatar, besmirching his character?
View attachment 125982
If you don´t believe in a dead joo, why even bother to write an entire essay to promote him.
Are you role playing as a christard crusader, is that it ?

Last edited:
I know they´re posers a.k.a fake jooz.
You forgot to add:
Sephardi jooz ( Which i am 1/3 myself )
Mizrahi jooz
These are considered Goyim by Ashkenazi Jews.
Old fashioned Christianity was all about turning men and women into solitary confined virgins for life, and in result no offspring.
^ Do you deny this?
Yes I do. I have read the major holy texts of all 3 Abarahamic Religions, as close to a literal translation I could find for each one, and Christianity is not about that all. Christianity is about being as honest as possible and seeking the truth, and defending yourself, your family, and your nation/neighbors (which is synonymous with race) from evil and harm and allowing them to strive and thrive. Anyone does not do this or believe this, is not a true Christian.
With all the points you just wrote, they´re accurate.
But understand this, Europe is Pagan and it can be reflected by its true nature.
I don´t care about the neo-pagans of today.
I meant Old Paganism.
Folklore culture is the most Pagan thing there is, in the past people could not dance since it was forbidden by christards, because they believed it promoted lustful thoughts.
Fucking retards...
I think that there were some Christians in the past that probably were a bit harsh on some aspects of what they considered to be blasphemy, especially (((Catholics))), and I believe there are some aspects of paganism that oddly line with reality quite well, especially old Norse mythology, and their description of certain aspects of The Earth itself, but if i'm gonna go against Varg videos

I'm gonna need some specific points made, because then otherwise i'll be here all day going point by point of why some things are inaccurate and some things aren't.

I think the main problem that causes a misunderstanding of certain worldviews aswell is a lack of properly translated literature to said persons native language. Almost everything has been translated to proper direct literal English, so a Native English Speaker will be able to comprehend almost anything if they have the capacity to do, while even some of the most intelligent people who speak English as a second language, may not be able to fully comprehend certain arguments related to certain topics, because of a lack of a proper literal translation of said topic to their language.

These are considered Goyim by Ashkenazi Jews.

Yes I do. I have read the major holy texts of all 3 Abarahamic Religions, as close to a literal translation I could find for each one, and Christianity is not about that all. Christianity is about being as honest as possible and seeking the truth, and defending yourself, your family, and your nation/neighbors (which is synonymous with race) from evil and harm and allowing them to strive and thrive. Anyone does not do this or believe this, is not a true Christian.

I think that there were some Christians in the past that probably were a bit harsh on some aspects of what they considered to be blasphemy, especially (((Catholics))), and I believe there are some aspects of paganism that oddly line with reality quite well, especially old Norse mythology, and their description of certain aspects of The Earth itself, but if i'm gonna go against Varg videos
View attachment 125983
I'm gonna need some specific points made, because then otherwise i'll be here all day going point by point of why some things are inaccurate and some things aren't.

I think the main problem that causes a misunderstanding of certain worldviews aswell is a lack of properly translated literature to said persons native language. Almost everything has been translated to proper direct literal English, so a Native English Speaker will be able to comprehend almost anything if they have the capacity to do, while even some of the most intelligent people who speak English as a second language, may not be able to fully comprehend certain arguments related to certain topics, because of a lack of a proper literal translation of said topic to their language.

Mizrahi ??? L0L you must be joking....
They´re one of the most racist jooz that exists, along with the Khazars ( Ashkenazim )
Sephardi are the Iberic variant, that managed to escape from the Spanish inquisition.
It seems you´re not as knowledgeable as you think, you simply portray yourself as such.

If you need Christianity to be all those things, then my man you´re utterly disillusioned.
I would like to bring you to the "good ol´d dayz" of Christendom.
Then you might change that idea after one week or less, of muh deuz vultz.

Making fun of Varg won´t validate anything you say tbh, its just self projection.
He has produced more children than your average person in our cucked society.
He´s a winner unlike you and me.
I wish i could´ve had a way of life like he does, away from people.
Its unfortunate that i have neighbors, which i abso-fucking-lutely detest.

Last edited:
View attachment 125982
You are a nut
They´re one of the most racist jooz that exists along with the Khazars ( Ashkenazim )
Sephardi are the Iberic variant, that managed to escape from the Spanish inquisition.
It seems you´re not as knowledgeable as you think, you simply portray yourself as such.

If you need Christianity to be all those things, then my man you´re utterly delusioned.
I would like to bring you to the "good old days" of Christendom.
Then you might change that idea after one week, of muh deuz vultz.

Making fun of Varg won´t validate anything you say tbh, its just self projection.
I wish i could´ve had a way of life like he does, away from people.
Its unfortunate that i have neighbors, which i abso-fucking-lutely detest.
Varg is greatest man alive. Ive followed him for years

You are a nut

Varg is greatest man alive. Ive followed him for years
That furry should change his name to Pseudo-Incellectual tbh with you.

When you're subhumanly ugly and cannot afford surgical salvation, you have no future in society. You won't have sex from femoids, or friendship from men. Career is an issue because ugly men under six ft tall are seen as trash by employers. You are doomed to loneliness and poverty due to your height and face from the beginning. So if there is no realistic hope of ever being saved from this suffering, if you know how the story ends... Why play nice with society? They hate you. Suicidal Nihilism is the only logical outlook one can have at this point. If you were an animal that was too ugly and weak to breed with a female and you knew it... What's immoral about eating the offspring and killing the successful breeders in your habitat before jumping off a cliff? Nothing, the genetically superior males would do the same to you if you were a normie male animal just to show off and assert superiority and control. For you there is nothing of value to control, only chaos and the desire to more evenly distribute the suffering in the universe. Do as thou wilt.

Last edited:
When you're subhumanly ugly and cannot afford surgical salvation, you have no future in society. You won't have sex from femoids, or friendship from men. Career is an issue because ugly men under six ft tall are seen as trash by employers. You are doomed to loneliness and poverty due to your height and face from the beginning. So if there is no realistic hope of ever being saved from this suffering, if you know how the story ends... Why play nice with society? They hate you. Suicidal Nihilism is the only logical outlook one can have at this point. If you were an animal that was to ugly and weak to breed with a female and you knew it... What's immoral about eating the offspring and killing the successful breeders in your habitat before jumping off a cliff? Nothing, the genetically superior males would do the same to you if you were a normie male animal just to show off and assert superiority and control. For you there is nothing of value to control, only chaos and the desire to more evenly distribute the suffering in the universe. Do as thou wilt.
Right. And here in the no man's land we can reign according to our set of rules of the game.

They´re one of the most racist jooz that exists, along with the Khazars ( Ashkenazim )
None of them have amassed any amount of supremacy or power compared to Ashkenazi's.
If you need Christianity to be all those things, then my man you´re utterly disillusioned.
I don't need it to be those things, it is those things, just because people don't follow it properly doesn't mean it isn't those things. Christianity has been subverted and attacked more so than any Religion in existence, so of course its a barely functional mess and has "followers" who don't even know what it is.
I would like to bring you to the "good ol´d dayz" of Christendom.
Then you might change that idea after one week or less, of muh deuz vultz.
The Pinnacle of Christian Civilization in the west isn't as far back as you might think in the historical sense. It's only been undermined drastically so in the last 300-400 years.
Posting his videos as blanket arguments instead of actually giving me a specific argument wont win you any arguments either.
His wife literally has autism, and he has pretended that Autism is a good thing. That's beyond cucked. He's a victim of hypergamy, coping with his autistic wife, and a bizarre version of a traditional lifestyle. If that's the best he can get for his "traditional lifestyle" it's over. Some of his videos are full of massive copes too, because i'm sure he actually could have gotten a better woman, but he made his choice and now he's stuck with it. If I was born somewhere else I would have children by now aswell, so that's not really an argument.
You are a nut
Not an argument, jfl
That furry should change his name to Pseudo-Incellectual tbh
I don't think you know what a furry is bro, it's over.

Last edited:
None of them have amassed any amount of supremacy or power as Ashkenazi's.

I don't need it to be those things, it is those things, just because people don't follow it properly doesn't mean it isn't those things. Christianity has been subverted and attacked more so than any Religion in existence, so of course its a barely functional mess and has "followers" who don't even know what it is.

The Pinnacle of Christian Civilization in the west isn't as far back as you might think in the historical sense. It's only been undermined drastically so in the last 300-400 years.

Posting his videos as blanket arguments instead of actually giving me a specific argument wont win you any arguments either.

His wife literally has autism, and he has pretended that Autism is a good thing. That's beyond cucked. He's a victim of hypergamy, coping with his autistic wife, and a bizarre version of a traditional lifestyle. If that's the best he can get for his "traditional lifestyle" it's over. Some of his videos are full of massive copes too, because i'm sure he actually good have gotten a better woman, but he made his choice and now he's stuck with it. If I was born somewhere else I would have children by now else, so that's not really an argument.

Not an argument, jfl

It it is not arguent i agree....

None of them have amassed any amount of supremacy or power as Ashkenazi's.

His wife literally has autism, and he has pretended that Autism is a good thing. That's beyond cucked. He's a victim of hypergamy, coping with his autistic wife, and a bizarre version of a traditional lifestyle. If that's the best he can get for his "traditional lifestyle" it's over. Some of his videos are full of massive copes too, because i'm sure he actually good have gotten a better woman, but he made his choice and now he's stuck with it. If I was born somewhere else I would have children by now else, so that's not really an argument.

Not an argument, jfl

I did my part, explaining it to you.
I am done.

I honestly feel cheated and used that I believed in morality, just to get used and thrown away by people I thought were my "friends" growing up. It's more saddening than liberating to see morality die so quickly and shamelessly.

“Organized religion is absolutely essential in order to impose moral law on the masses who otherwise would be out of control” - (((Leo Strauss, neocon philosopher))).

Last edited:

View attachment 125981

national bolshevism and James Mason are pretty based tbh

I unironically fail to see what is wrong with national bolshevism apart from the half-valid "it's a meme"
Limonov is a queer who needs to die of AIDs ASAP but there were legitimate movements for it multiple times in Germany. It's just a Marxist version of, say, the JONS, and the Marxist bit isn't necessarily as Jewish as it sounds. National bolshevism is mostly palingenetic nationalism without private property and with worker's control of the means of production.

Last edited:
I unironically fail to see what is wrong with national bolshevism apart from the half-valid "it's a meme"
Limonov is a queer who needs to die of AIDs ASAP but there were legitimate movements for it multiple times in Germany. It's just a Marxist version of, say, the JONS, and the Marxist bit isn't necessarily as Jewish as it sounds. National bolshevism is mostly palingenetic nationalism without private property and with worker's control of the means of production.
I think all that needs to be said is look at the degenerates and larpers who support it. I wont deny there aren't good concepts and ideas in it. I read Siege, it was interesting, and some other works aswell, some of it was legit retarded, and if you go into these communities, what you see is tons of Feds, tons of larpers, tons of cringey edgy sex having pagans and jewish satanists. Homosexuals, TONS of homosexuals, legit I have seen some of the most numerous amounts of fucking LGBT queers in these communities. Absolutely fucking disgusting.

You know why? It's because these people lack a moral foundations, I didn't even mention all the communist sympathizing. It's clear it's controlled opposition, and it's also clear that any positive points, are already a part of many other Modern National Socialist docntrine/systems, and there's really no need for it at as a whole. It'll never work, "Screw your optics i'm going on" always just leads to more Jewish control, and there'll never, ever be a collapse, that's a massive cope and a meme. Brazil didn't collapse, we didn't collapse in the 60's, to many anti traditionalists seem to line up almost perfectly with the desires of Jews who are anti traditionalist.

Now of course is a very broad analysis, I could into very in depth core arguments, but I mean, I already know there's real NatSoc, non pagan, non siegefag types who are doing infiltration, doing counter marxism, doing the actual hard work that needs to be done, the only way Inceldom and society will get fixed in the long term is with infiltration from the inside, and it will succeed even if it takes 100 years.

The Jews played the long con for over 2000 years and won, and some White Nigger Low IQ Wignat Mossad Brainwashed Agent who shoots up a mosque isn't gonna do anything.

I think all that needs to be said is look at the degenerates and larpers who support it. I wont deny there aren't good concepts and ideas in it. I read Siege, it was interesting, and some other works aswell, some of it was legit retarded, and if you go into these communities, what you see is tons of Feds, tons of larpers, tons of cringey edgy sex having pagans and jewish satanists. Homosexuals, TONS of homosexuals, legit I have seen some of the most numerous amounts of fucking LGBT queers in these communities. Absolutely fucking disgusting.

You know why? It's because these people lack a moral foundations, I didn't even mention all the communist sympathizing. It's clear it's controlled opposition, and it's also clear that any positive points, are already a part of many other Modern National Socialist docntrine/systems, and there's really no need for it at as a whole. It'll never work, "Screw your optics i'm going on" always just leads to more Jewish control, and there'll never, ever be a collapse, that's a massive cope and a meme. Brazil didn't collapse, we didn't collapse in the 60's, to many anti traditionalists seem to line up almost perfectly with the desires of Jews who are anti traditionalist.

Now of course is a very broad analysis, I could into very in depth core arguments, but I mean, I already know there's real NatSoc, non pagan, non siegefag types who are doing infiltration, doing counter marxism, doing the actual hard work that needs to be done, the only way Inceldom and society will get fixed in the long term is with infiltration from the inside, and it will succeed even if it takes 100 years.

The Jews played the long con for over 2000 years and won, and some White Nigger Low IQ Wignat Mossad Brainwashed Agent who shoots up a mosque isn't gonna do anything.
Being a christcuck isn't gonna achieve anything either bro, attack the physical structure of the system. I agree that shooting random hajjis is braindead and that discord siege noctulian faggots are cringey retards. The queers are there because of mental illness. James Mason is ten times better of a guy than these people
elab on how these people are at all similar to kike anti traditionalists though. Why should anyone call themselves a traditionalist or a social conservative when there is literally no tradition left to conserve anymore?
the system is actually physically threatened currently and may collapse in the near future, google EROI for info on why. if not a collapse than a permanent great depression that may or may not spiral into a collapse, and we both know what happened the last time that kind of economic scenario was the case

JFL at religioncucks who still preach morals when you've been brutally rejected by nature and society to rot your life away in misery. Go out there and do evil shit as it benefits you.

Also free @IntolerantSocialist

You made good points, and i agree with you.
Still...
Christianity will NOT save anything.
It only creates division amongst ourselves, and its a great tool used by the jooz to control the gentiles.
Ofc but thats total nonsense, according to you.
Not facts, not history...
That shit turns irrelevant, the moment you want to counter these facts.
Btw as i said in a past comment:
"Old fashioned Christianity was all about turning men and women into solitary confined virgins for life, and in result no offspring."
The absolute worship of being a devout virgin for a fictional character, not a human being.
Deny reality then.
Its not my problem, its YOUR problem.

Reply to this if you wish.
I will gladly read it.
JFL at religioncucks who still preach morals when you've been brutally rejected by nature and society to rot your life away in misery. Go out there and do evil shit as it benefits you.

View attachment 126068

Also free @IntolerantSocialist
Makes sense since we´re in the Incel Forum, but me and that other guy, we are addressing a bigger fish here.
Not just what gets thrown at us in our current state.
Our Present is important, but so is the wider scale of things that explain why this crap keeps on happening.

Last edited:
Being a christcuck isn't gonna achieve anything either bro, attack the physical structure of the system. I agree that shooting random hajjis is braindead and that discord siege noctulian faggots are cringey retards. The queers are there because of mental illness. James Mason is ten times better of a guy than these people
But his, and the main philosophy these people follow is ACTION ACTION ACTION and that doesn't fucking work. The only thing that works is infiltration. There's a time and a place for violence. I am not against violence at all. I would happily execute and brutally crucify many evil people who deserve it, and that's not against Christianity btw either. There's a difference between a Christian and a Christcuck.

You see the Jews infiltrated and took over the system using Marxism and lies, and various other Talmudic tactics. Minor forms of brainwashing and reinforcement to make people believe what they believe. Now these tactics that they used and eventually won with in the end, especially with the KGB infiltration, we can examine these tactics quite clearly, and do them in reverse, with the truth from the beginning, we know we can't shove a giant redpill/blackpill down someones throat right? You have to ease it into them using various methods.

This is not what these Larping Neo Nazi Siegefags believe we should do, and yet it's already been proven to work, and is being done successfully. I mean you can do it yourself aswell, even if it's at a minor level and it causes a domino effect because while they used Marxist and Talmudic tactics to spread lies, if we do the same to spread the truth, even NPC brains have a way of figuring things out and realizing something doesn't add up with the conflicting information that is being added into their mind.

And i'd like to say this again 1 more time, what do we see in the siege fag esque groups, and this isn't just on discord btw. Degenerates, sex havers, Anti Christian, homosexuals, drug addicts, Pagan Larpers, Satanist Jews, communist sympathizers, LGBT in general, FEDs, Sub 90 IQs, and these people are not friends of Incels either.

Let's counter this with a group I was in for a bit in the past that was National Socialist, but true National Socialist. What did we have in there? We had clear systems and plans in place for infiltration, of the non violent kind, anyone who promoted violence who was not verified thoroughly was shunned and banned extremely because they were likely a FED infiltrator, it was overall Pro Christian, Pro Incel, traditionalist, actually encouraged everyone to take an IQ test, and some members even paid for others to take an IQ test, aswell as verify genetics and such. There was rich individuals, powerful individuals, people who were married, people who were incel, etc.

This is the difference between National Socialism, and Neo Nazi Larpers.

elab on how these people are at all similar to kike anti traditionalists though.
All of these "And i'd like to say this again 1 more time, what do we see in the siege fag esque groups, and this isn't just on discord btw. Degenerates, sex havers, Anti Christian, homosexuals, drug addicts, Pagan Larpers, Satanist Jews, communist sympathizers, LGBT in general, FEDs, Sub 90 IQs, and these people are not friends of Incels either."

You're coping hard if you really think the Jew cares more about any of these views, more than they care about attacking White Christian National Socialism.
Why should anyone call themselves a traditionalist or a social conservative when there is literally no tradition left to conserve anymore?
But this isn't true? The traditions are there, and for example, if you manage to escape Inceldom, and raise a family properly in a traditional sense, you gurantee your daughter doesn't turn into a whore by innocencemaxxing her and actually being active in her life, etc. You have 3 kids or more, 3 is the most optimal for growth while also allowing for minmaxxing their development, what you will in turn to is spread the truth, and traditionalism, through your children, which hopefully will be better than yourself, and end up trying to do exactly what you did, but even better, maybe they'll figure out how to do it with 4 kids or 5.

Look at the Amish, they're traditionalist Christians, i'm sure many who are Amish would have been Incel if they weren't born to the Amish. Hell I wish I was Amish. They may not be NatSoc but they're growing, probably more so than many other groups.
the system is actually physically threatened currently and may collapse in the near future, google EROI for info on why. if not a collapse than a permanent great depression that may or may not spiral into a collapse, and we both know what happened the last time that kind of economic scenario was the case
People go on and on about a collapse, relying on this magical collapse, they think as it gets worse and worse and worse and worse, it has to collapse right? There HAS to be a breakpoint an end to this hell we're approaching. That aint it chief. I hope some people are right and some magical collapse happens and idk some Hitler 2.0 figure rises up during the chaos and implements National Socialism 2.0 and in a few decades everything is perfect. I don't think that'll happen.

I think from what I have seen from the trends is we're a lot more likely to experience it just constantly getting worse, as Jews gain more and more control and, now it seems like they're using as their tool more so than Nations, and there might be a government change, but probably to a Corpo State, and society will resemble Deus Ex, and Bladerunner, just with a lot more fucking mongrels and ookniks.
You made good points, and i agree with you.
Still...
It only creates division amongst ourselves, and its a great tool used by the jooz to control the gentiles.
Not facts, not history...
That shit turns irrelevant, the moment you want to counter these facts.
Btw as i said in a past comment:
"Old fashioned Christianity was all about turning men and women into solitary confined virgins for life, and in result no offspring."
The absolute worship of being a devout virgin for a fictional character, not a human being.
Deny reality then.
Its not my problem, its YOUR problem.
I either addressed most of this in my reply above to Jerrycan or to you prior but i'll just say to these points specifically.
If this was true why are they/have they attacked it more so than anything else. That's a fact. The reason why they attacked it so much is because in its proper healthy form, it is a danger to them. Maybe you should actually read the bible? A lot of these points don't seem like points from someone well versed in Christianity, and you seem to just be a mouthpiece for someone elses points.

Because for example
This is not Christianity at all, and I already covered why, when I said "Christianity is about being as honest as possible and seeking the truth, and defending yourself, your family, and your nation/neighbors (which is synonymous with race) from evil and harm and allowing them to strive and thrive."

Also we actually don't know for sure if Jesus was a virgin or not, also if you're calling him a fictional character, there's more historical evidence of him existing than even Alexander the great, including multiple roman descriptions of him, and letters, and I don't know if you know much about the Romans, but they weren't really fond of Jesus, or the Galileans, so they had no reason to lie about his existence, or his description, which funnily enough on a side was described by Romans as a Sunburnt Blonde, Blue Eyed man, which isn't really very semetic is it? It's almost as if Galileans were white or something, and (((Pharisees))), are the bad Jews of today.

But his, and the main philosophy these people follow is ACTION ACTION ACTION and that doesn't fucking work. The only thing that works is infiltration. There's a time and a place for violence. I am not against violence at all. I would happily execute and brutally crucify many evil people who deserve it, and that's not against Christianity btw either. There's a difference between a Christian and a Christcuck.

You see the Jews infiltrated and took over the system using Marxism and lies, and various other Talmudic tactics. Minor forms of brainwashing and reinforcement to make people believe what they believe. Now these tactics that they used and eventually won with in the end, especially with the KGB infiltration, we can examine these tactics quite clearly, and do them in reverse, with the truth from the beginning, we know we can't shove a giant redpill/blackpill down someones throat right? You have to ease it into them using various methods.

This is not what these Larping Neo Nazi Siegefags believe we should do, and yet it's already been proven to work, and is being done successfully. I mean you can do it yourself aswell, even if it's at a minor level and it causes a domino effect because while they used Marxist and Talmudic tactics to spread lies, if we do the same to spread the truth, even NPC brains have a way of figuring things out and realizing something doesn't add up with the conflicting information that is being added into their mind.

And i'd like to say this again 1 more time, what do we see in the siege fag esque groups, and this isn't just on discord btw. Degenerates, sex havers, Anti Christian, homosexuals, drug addicts, Pagan Larpers, Satanist Jews, communist sympathizers, LGBT in general, FEDs, Sub 90 IQs, and these people are not friends of Incels either.

Let's counter this with a group I was in for a bit in the past that was National Socialist, but true National Socialist. What did we have in there? We had clear systems and plans in place for infiltration, of the non violent kind, anyone who promoted violence who was not verified thoroughly was shunned and banned extremely because they were likely a FED infiltrator, it was overall Pro Christian, Pro Incel, traditionalist, actually encouraged everyone to take an IQ test, and some members even paid for others to take an IQ test, aswell as verify genetics and such. There was rich individuals, powerful individuals, people who were married, people who were incel, etc.

This is the difference between National Socialism, and Neo Nazi Larpers.

All of these "And i'd like to say this again 1 more time, what do we see in the siege fag esque groups, and this isn't just on discord btw. Degenerates, sex havers, Anti Christian, homosexuals, drug addicts, Pagan Larpers, Satanist Jews, communist sympathizers, LGBT in general, FEDs, Sub 90 IQs, and these people are not friends of Incels either."

You're coping hard if you really think the Jew cares more about any of these views, more than they care about attacking White Christian National Socialism.

But this isn't true? The traditions are there, and for example, if you manage to escape Inceldom, and raise a family properly in a traditional sense, you gurantee your daughter doesn't turn into a whore by innocencemaxxing her and actually being active in her life, etc. You have 3 kids or more, 3 is the most optimal for growth while also allowing for minmaxxing their development, what you will in turn to is spread the truth, and traditionalism, through your children, which hopefully will be better than yourself, and end up trying to do exactly what you did, but even better, maybe they'll figure out how to do it with 4 kids or 5.

Look at the Amish, they're traditionalist Christians, i'm sure many who are Amish would have been Incel if they weren't born to the Amish. Hell I wish I was Amish. They may not be NatSoc but they're growing, probably more so than many other groups.

People go on and on about a collapse, relying on this magical collapse, they think as it gets worse and worse and worse and worse, it has to collapse right? There HAS to be a breakpoint an end to this hell we're approaching. That aint it chief. I hope some people are right and some magical collapse happens and idk some Hitler 2.0 figure rises up during the chaos and implements National Socialism 2.0 and in a few decades everything is perfect. I don't think that'll happen.

I think from what I have seen from the trends is we're a lot more likely to experience it just constantly getting worse, as Jews gain more and more control and, now it seems like they're using as their tool more so than Nations, and there might be a government change, but probably to a Corpo State, and society will resemble Deus Ex, and Bladerunner, just with a lot more fucking mongrels and ookniks.

I either addressed most of this in my reply above to Jerrycan or to you prior but i'll just say to these points specifically.

If this was true why are they/have they attacked it more so than anything else. That's a fact. The reason why they attacked it so much is because in its proper healthy form, it is a danger to them. Maybe you should actually read the bible? A lot of these points don't seem like points from someone well versed in Christianity, and you seem to just be a mouthpiece for someone elses points.

Because for example

This is not Christianity at all, and I already covered why, when I said "Christianity is about being as honest as possible and seeking the truth, and defending yourself, your family, and your nation/neighbors (which is synonymous with race) from evil and harm and allowing them to strive and thrive."

Also we actually don't know for sure if Jesus was a virgin or not, also if you're calling him a fictional character, there's more historical evidence of him existing than even Alexander the great, including multiple roman descriptions of him, and letters, and I don't know if you know much about the Romans, but they weren't really fond of Jesus, or the Galileans, so they had no reason to lie about his existence, or his description, which funnily enough on a side was described by Romans as a Sunburnt Blonde, Blue Eyed man, which isn't really very semetic is it? It's almost as if Galileans were white or something, and (((Pharisees))), are the bad Jews of today.
Mourning.
I see...
Well i have nothing more to say.
The points you made are accurate.
I just have two more questions.
You called Sephardi and Mizrahi jooz, goys right ?
I find that ludicrous.
I know Khazars ( Ashkenazim ) come from the old Khazaria, in the eastern block of Europe, and a bit of Asia aswell.

Since you´re well versed in all of this, can you clarify that for me ?

Is Catholicism any different from Christianity ?
I know they spend their time worshiping the Virgin Mary, and Saints more, than the son of god.
I have one Catholic Church close to my door, and that´s what they do.
That in of itself is a great sin according to the bible, since it plays in the Idolatry territory.
You should only worship Jesus, no one else.
Or is it the Christianity that you Americans follow that goes against a Pope figure...
The true Christianity ?

WTF
jerrycan dan got banned ??
According to his signature, he was a mod...
WoW didn´t know even a mod could set himself on fire.

Last edited: