Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

You have heard of the dogpill. But what about the reverse dogpill?

RREEEEEEEEE

RREEEEEEEEE

unattractive.
★★★★★
Incels should adopt female dogs en masse and fuck them instead, let the human bitches know they ain't shit compared to some doggie vag.

Watch dog fucking become outlawed in a minute

Watch dog fucking become outlawed in a minute
Exactly. Human bitches can get away with pedophilia whereas men get gangraped in jail. Then they make jokes about those men getting raped, but God forbid you make a joke about a human bitch getting raped. Soyciety, people.

@chudur-budur :feelsYall: already posted a ricecel fucking a chicken so this is not too far fetched

Iv tried before, but my genetically modified penis is too big.

4105867 RWBOAIHV 7

◉_◉

Wtf bro that's bestiality

Imma stick to my right hand tbh that sounds kinda sick

no.

just no.

do you actually think fucking a dog is safe and ok? first you are not better than holes who do that and then you can get a lot of diseases.

no.

just no.

do you actually think fucking a dog is safe and ok? first you are not better than holes who do that and then you can get a lot of diseases.
What are condoms for?

This is the weapon of the enemy. We do not need it. We will not use it.

My dick is too small to fuck anything

Isn't that forbidden in Islam?

Dogs aren't attractive so no. Ironically I did see an article about this topic once; a reporter had interviewed some females that practice bestiality, and they claimed that they though men having sex with dogs was disgusting while females doing it was okay.

Isn't that forbidden in Islam?
Don't remind me. :reeeeee:
Dogs aren't attractive so no. Ironically I did see an article about this topic once; a reporter had interviewed some females that practice bestiality, and they claimed that they though men having sex with dogs was disgusting while females doing it was okay.
Depends on what breed. Huskies look majestic. Jeez, hoes are really retarded. They should be punished by the death penalty.

Female dogs look better than female human beings anyway. It sounds pretty good to me.

You're preaching to the choir. But trust me, the choir, it's not worth fucking those sexy, sexy dogs.

You're preaching to the choir. But trust me, the choir, it's not worth fucking those sexy, sexy dogs.
Yeah that is true. I proposed it as a joke, but in reality, all things considered... female dogs are much better creatures than female humans are. Dogs are loyal. And very caring.

No thanks that pretty degenerate in my opinion.

Dogs are ugly though. More ugly than a 2/10 foid in my opinion.
Uglier than a 1/10 I might have to say. Dogs don't look cute. They never have and never will look cute. I have no understanding how anyone find any dog looking like something you want in your house.

If you are going to be a degenerate, take the dolphin or horse pill instead.

In certain dolphin species, namely Bottlenose, female vaginal tracts secrete an organic chemical while mating that allow a male to orgasm for as long as the penis remains within the vaginal tract, resulting in multiple continuous ejaculations. This is speculated to increase chances of fertilization for each act of reproduction. It has been tested and proven in controlled environments that this same organic chemical produces identical effects in similar dolphin species, and in mammals with less than sufficient genetic disparity, including primate and primate families. Due to a combination of carbon compounds and other organically produced enzymes, the chemical maintains properties that effectively eliminate the 'refractory period' wherein the male penis involuntarily becomes and remains flaccid for a varying amount of time, during which ejaculation is physically impossible. It is hypothesized that a male could remain united, the penis within the vaginal tract, for potentially up to several hours at a time. While this would result in a constant state of orgasm and resulting ejaculation for the hypothesized period of several hours, it is unlikely that either the male or female would remain in this state for such an extended period of time. This would also have the negative side-effect of significantly lowering the males sperm count, due to the constant state of ejaculation

OMyW9

Id rather be incel forever then fuck a dog

we aren't foids to stoop so low

Incels should adopt female dogs en masse and fuck them instead, let the human bitches know they ain't shit compared to some doggie vag.
Get the fuck out, you IT Saboteur.
GET THE FUCK OUT, SABOTEUR!

Get the fuck out, you IT Saboteur.
GET THE FUCK OUT, SABOTEUR!
Fuck those IT cuckold pieces of shit. Don't put that shit label on me.

Only 2D anthropomorphic females tbh.
When I was in my early teens, I would coom to 2D only. Then slowly but surely I transitioned to 3D. Awful mistake. I feel it's better to be addicted to 2D than 3D because the former isn't real, unlike the latter.

So...we're just gonna sit and watch how foids fuck their dogs without any consequences for their despicable behavior?
Surely it must be declared ilegal, at least animal abuse.

@chudur-budur :feelsYall: already posted a ricecel fucking a chicken so this is not too far fetched

But looks like posters are interpreting dogpill in a wrong way.

The idea of dogpill is to appreciate and applaud the dog-fucker whores, not fucking dogs yourself.