Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

You have heard of the dogpill. But what about the reverse dogpill?

I don't know man tbh. I'd rather fap to lewds

Let me be in the screenshot ITcels

what the fucking hell

I proposed it as a joke

I'm not joking though.

You are a man of culture.
View attachment 262849

Isn't it weird how foids just become so increasing repulsive in behavior/personality/looks due to modern degeneracy that we're forced to look to other incels' drawings for cuteness/femininity and after a while the only way it becomes believable for a character to act this way is for them to be something apart from a homo sapien?

I knew I wasn't the only one. I couldn't have been. You watch that show and you'll see!

That's probably gonna cause us a lot of trouble

I knew I wasn't the only one. I couldn't have been. You watch that show and you'll see!
1984: 11 minutes x 26 segments. Sounds good. Are you a lich/warlock or something friend? I pride myself on digging up old toons but I haven't really scraped much of the 80s tbh

No dude, having sex with animals os degenerate and disgusting

1984: 11 minutes x 26 segments. Sounds good. Are you a lich/warlock or something friend? I pride myself on digging up old toons but I haven't really scraped much of the 80s tbh

When I say watch the show, I mean watch the original special first and foremost. It was the special that did it.

Men who have sex with dogs, much like women who have sex with dogs, have a preference for sex with male dogs. The men who are into this are over represented by the LGBTQ+ community, mainly gays, bi's, and trans. The rest are mostly zoophiles, as in their sexual preference consists of animals. By in large, men are not as sexually fluid as women and have a much harder time become sexually aroused from non-hetero human partners.

Men who have sex with dogs,
much like women who have sex with dogs,
have a preference for sex with male dogs.
There's got to be some guy out there who prefers to fuck female dogs.

The men who are into this are over represented by the LGBTQ+ community, mainly gays, bi's, and trans.
I can agree with over-representation, though even if it was something like double, 5% x 4% is still 20% so it would still be a minority of guys who want to fuck male dogs over female dogs.

The rest are mostly zoophiles, as in their sexual preference consists of animals.
By in large, men are not as sexually fluid as women and have a much harder time become sexually aroused from non-hetero human partners.
Men fucking bitches isn't non-hetero.

If you mean non-normative (deviation not just from female gender but human species) then what is the evidence?

I can agree with over-representation, though even if it was something like double, 5% x 4% is still 20% so it would still be a minority of guys who want to fuck male dogs over female dogs.

You're underestimating the number of men out there that consist of gays bis and trans. Not all of them are into bestiality but they outnumber the men who are legitimate zoophiles by quite a bit. I don't have the study on hand, and I believe it's no longer publicly available, but I've read directly from it that both men and women who have sex with animals both prefer male dogs. Sure, there are men who like female dogs but even within their own community of male bestialists they're not as prominent as the male dog lovers and everything I've read and seen on this subject, from bestiality forums to studies to random internet postings all consistently point to the same theme. I'm about to make a new dogpill thread and this subject is going to be briefly covered in it.

ngl its disgusting, btw women fugging dogs is not as disgusting as men doing it.

You're underestimating the number of men out there that consist of gays bis and trans.
If 5% is too low then what do you think it is, 10%?

I don't believe perfect 100% monosexuality (gay or straight inflexible) exists any more than I do perfect inceldom or perfect volceldom so that really complicates the "what exactly is bi and what exactly is straight?" question.

Maybe it's when a "monosexual" gender orientation falls below 95% or thereabouts when the non-heterosexual aspect is actually enough that it goes beyond non-pursued speculations to actual serious contemplations of partnerships that we would consider it to fall within the "functionally bisexual" threshold?

It's probably the 'functional' thing that's key here. I'm probably only zoo-adjacent on a theoretical level but not enthusiastic about it to do anything.

I remember going through a phase ~ten years ago thinking "women are complicated, I should just go gay" but any time I gave it time it usually felt gross and nothing came of it, so it's probably the same issue where it's pure theory but could not bring enough enthusiasm to actually lead to sexual couplings.

I feel the same way about landwhales TBH. I don't know if it's "volcel" to simply lack the enthusiasm to want to pursue something that deep down you suspect you couldn't get a boner for. I hope this non-enthusiasm doesn't extend to too wide a portion of the female population, I really hope I'm not lolis-only deep down because we don't live in an era where that's satisfying. I hope my attraction to average women is more than just theory...

Maybe a more interesting question is: why if both are cope to the natural ideal, does zoo w/ bitches/lionesses seem more appealing? I don't naturally shut down on the concept like I've historically done regarding just-by-gay cope-theory. I guess maybe I'm more inherently sexist than I am racist?

I don't have the study on hand, and I believe it's no longer publicly available, but I've read directly from it that both men and women who have sex with animals both prefer male dogs.
I'd question what population the study drew upon.

Also prefer them for what? Are these guys who want to get fucked in the ass by male dogs or something? Or suck them off?

The standard male instinct/mindset is to want to stick our dick into a hole and if all you want is dog-rectum then bitches have those too, but they're at least twice as good because they have vagina which should be the primary aim since it's a complete-service tunnel instead of entrance-only-service that inferior anus provides. If it's just getting licked then foid dogs should be able to do that too. Even if I can't tell the diff from photos I think I'd feel too weird letting a guy-dog lick me, I'd prefer it be a girl-dog.

Sure, there are men who like female dogs but even within their own community of male bestialists they're not as prominent as the male dog lovers
Prominence is about flamboyance though, what if the males who want to fuck male dogs are just more prone to exhibitionism so their relevance is over-represented by their being more into showmanship whileas the more normal-by-comparison guys who just want to fuck female dogs kinda sit back and not make vids of themselves? The silent majority, so to speka.

and everything I've read and seen on this subject, from bestiality forums to studies to random internet postings all consistently point to the same theme. I'm about to make a new dogpill thread and this subject is going to be briefly covered in it.
I guess I'm worried about being misled by selection bias?

Like maybe due to intersectionality, fags are already over-represented and then further over-represent themselves by making more vids, talking more, leading to them seming to predominate the zoo population by a higher % than they truly are?
women fugging dogs is not as disgusting as men doing it.
I think the reason you feel that way is because you're inherently disgusted by watching men have sex.

Maybe you can cope with it if there's a human female getting fucked to distract you, but you're less able to cope because the bitch is less distracting.