Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

You have no need for a reproductive system

HeroinNihilism

HeroinNihilism

pilotwings64cel
★★★★★
Cutting off your balls and penis, ripping out a uterus and Fallopian tubes. Your body won’t care, it’s a system unlike respiratory, nervous, circulatory, digestion, where you need all of those to live.

so remove your sexual organs and you’re no longer incel because you have no way to reproduce

so remove your sexual organs
No. :feelswhat:
J

Low IQ, sexual organs are important for hormone regulation which affects overall health.

so remove your sexual organs and you’re no longer incel because you have no way to reproduce

If I see a post this retarded from you again I'll just add you to my block list

the foreskin was enough for fucks sake

Removing sexual organs makes one a truest incel

Just join a castration cult theory.

Cutting off your balls and penis, ripping out a uterus and Fallopian tubes. Your body won’t care, it’s a system unlike respiratory, nervous, circulatory, digestion, where you need all of those to live.

thats gay bro, see you in the ban appeals

I don’t want to have urges but that’s a bit extreme

No thanks, I don't want to complicate my inceldom further by being castrated.

no fucking way, your genitals are still very important even if it is not being used to fuck bitches and creampie inside a foid.

Opmaxxed
Just be OP theory

Room temperature IQ thread. Your body needs testosterone to be healthy. Lack of testosterone will lead to muscle loss, weight gain, depression, increased risk of heart attacks, osteoporosis, ...

I'd still like to be able to piss tbh.

But if I could be 100% asexual and not get urges I'd be okay with it since it's just an annoyance. ngl

I’m surprised no one has linked to that BME Pain Olympics video yet

just castrate ur self theory

bro, if you just cut out testosterone production, you need to supplement it to prevent your bones from falling apart (among other side effects)
similarly removing your penis would make urination complicated