Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

" You have the classic face gay men like "

S

Sitchnatio

Recruit
★★★★★
What does it even mean?
I think they wanted to tell me I look like a soyboy.

My coworkers also mock me saying I'm gay exc just because they never saw me with girls.

Uhm sweaty, have you tried working on your personality? :soy: This why they are insulting your face, you have a bad personality, inkwell :soy::soy::soy:

Those same people will then later claim there's nothing wrong with being gay even though they use it as an insult against you @Mainländer

How do they even know what kind of face gays like? :feelswhere:

What does it even mean?
I think they wanted to tell me I look like a soyboy.
That sounds about right. Weak, unmasculine, unattractive to woman. Only a horny gay man could want to have sex with it

Maybe you're right, my brothers gay friend always fancied me. Thankfully he committed suicide couple years back.

Those same people will then later claim there's nothing wrong with being gay even though they use it as an insult against you @Mainländer
Everyone has a conscience and they know right from wrong, unless they're really very deeply mentally retarded or something. Everyone knows homosexuality is wrong, people just don't want to accept it.

truecel trait: foids tell you to just go gay

This kind of ragefuel never stops following me around either. Whenever I make a new friend, I have a difficult time convincingly him I'm straight. Foids won't acknowledge my existence, but faggots won't leave me alone. :feelsree:

It probably means you have a very round face with soft, feminine features. It is a death sentence for any straight guy to look like that

don't normies rage when u call gay people gay /???
why is it permissible to call incels gay
NORMGROIDS ANSWER NOW

If norimies are calling your distinctive attributes as gay (not as an insult, but as a observation) then its truly over.

There is a software that you can upload you picture and it guesses if you are gay. Guess being gay might really be defective genes.

Wdf how does someone "look gay"? Makes no sense.

Some masculine dudes are gay AF and some feminine dudes are slayers (see Prince)

Normies gonna normie.

That sounds about right. Weak, unmasculine, unattractive to woman. Only a horny gay man could want to have sex with it
That’s what I thought