Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill You have to be low inhib to survive as an unattractive guy

TrueForcedIncel

TrueForcedIncel

Paper bags mog me
★★
I've mellowed out since my teens, I use to not even be able to walk into a grocery store without my anxiety kicking into the extreme. but I think the years of dealing with bull shit situations as an unattractive guy on a fairly regular basis has made it so I've just stopped caring about it. I just stair at bitches asses in public too, since I care very little about getting caught.

I'm an ogre and look mean so people don't fuck with me and they are intimidated usually even though in reality I'm a loner stoner nerd loser lmao. But yeah, I basically know how people are going to react to me before even stepping out my front door since it usually goes the same exact way. I'm truly a child of the failo effect and it's desynthesized me to the whole whole thing. I'm just use to being that guy every one criticizes and so it's become normal to me.

Last edited:
High IQ post and pretty much echoes my life. My anxiety still kicks in strong and I'm in my 20s. I suffer from legit heart palpitations sometimes but I've gotten really good at frauding calmness.

the only reason you got anxiety in the first place was because people treated you like shit for being ugly

This is me. Don't even want to go the grocery stores because people stare

the only reason you got anxiety in the first place was because people treated you like shit for being ugly
Yeah, foid anxiety is fake af. Their anxiety is not from being ugly, but being around subhuman creeps.

Yeah, foid anxiety is fake af. Their anxiety is not from being ugly, but being around subhuman creeps.
Can confirm. Foids fake everything to get those personality points on their pussy pass. Mental illness isnt an exception.

giphy.gif

For me it was the opposite. They treated me way too nicely, because I look disabled. Ask me if I'm lost or something like that?

Why do so many people on here have anxiety?

Mentalcels are, with a high likelihood, fakecels.

Disgusting and impossible to endure normies having it easier than me