Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL You know its amazing how many normies unironically believe what works for females works for males

• Thread starter Deleted member 23656
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 23656

Self-banned
-
As you know I'm not having a good time at work. I'm probably getting fired soon coz all the foids colleagues hate me as well as the fact the company isn't doing so well right now so they need to start cutting staff.

So I was just ranting this to some guy I know. You know what he said?

"Let me ask my girlfriend. She's very good at climbing the corporate ladder for some reason".

THE FUCKING HELL!!!!????

Ok. Lets ignore the fact we're not the same people in the same field first.

HOW THE FUCK WOULD WHAT WORKS FOR HER WORK FOR ME!?!?! FOR ALL WE KNOW SHES VERY GOOD AT SUCKING OFF THE BOSS. I CAN'T FUCKING DO THAT SINCE I'M NOT A FOID NOR THE FACT MY BOSS ISN'T A GAY MAN!!!!!

I just wanted to slap that dude but what's the point. This is how Normies actually think. They have been brainwashed so hard they think Males and Females get the same treatment and can act the same.

JUST FUCKING LOL

2892301D D911 47F9 98BD E26E964827B6

But yet you get discriminated because you're subhuman

They low iq subhuman