Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

You know its officially over when flight attendants ignore you

Wettinghose

Wettinghose

Major
★★★
I flew from Bangkok to Chiangmai on Thai Smile Airways, Many hot flight attendants but when the smile at every flight guest and treat you as if you were non existant then you officially know that you are a non human. I know these hostesses have a a Stacy attitude but arent they trained to at least feign fireindliness to all guests?

its over for airplanecels

I would’ve given them a hard time.

How is it in thailand?

Did you move there with an online job?
We have a dane here who claims he is incel in bkk.
Actually I live and work at a company in Bangkok. Pretty hard for me as an ethnik to imagine whites to be incel in Thailand because literally every balding fat guy has a noodlewhore but I kbow its betabux

Actually I live and work at a company in Bangkok. Pretty hard for me as an ethnik to imagine whites to be incel in Thailand because literally every balding fat guy has a noodlewhore but I kbow its betabux
Yes betabux men go to thailand to give thai women the money they earned in a lifetime.

Yes betabux men go to thailand to give thai women the money they earned in a lifetime.
But you have an increasing number of young chadlites and normies being succesful too without betabuxxing

I travel fairly often, so I'm constantly reminded by Stacy flight attendants of my incel status. From being the only one whose drink is forgotten, to having one of them yank her hand away with a panicked expression on her face after almost accidentally touching me, to hearing "Good morning, Chad! How are you?" to the guy in front of me, followed by a blank stare at me...It's not enough that I have to suffer because I'm unattractive. They feel the need to rub it in my face all the time.

I travel fairly often, so I'm constantly reminded by Stacy flight attendants of my incel status. From being the only one whose drink is forgotten, to having one of them yank her hand away with a panicked expression on her face after almost accidentally touching me, to hearing "Good morning, Chad! How are you?" to the guy in front of me, followed by a blank stare at me...It's not enough that I have to suffer because I'm unattractive. They feel the need to rub it in my face all the time.
See even with professional training they cannot override their biological hate for us

I have a similar story. You know how they always pass around with the drink carts every so often? So she asks me what I want and I say ginger ale and she gives me a glass of water. I was like WTF how do you get water from ginger ale. They just treat you like shit tbh.

their behavior is natural. incels usually misunderstand the smile and the good treatment of them, they begin to think that they are offering themselves. after some embarrassing situations, they stop smiling at men they identify as incels.

even so, you should not accept rude treatment from them. you are paying for the flight service, and deserve to receive attention and service to your demands. you should not feel inhibited in complaining, even grossly and exalted, if you feel that some of your rights are being disrespected.

their behavior is natural. incels usually misunderstand the smile and the good treatment of them, they begin to think that they are offering themselves. after some embarrassing situations, they stop smiling at men they identify as incels.

even so, you should not accept rude treatment from them. you are paying for the flight service, and deserve to receive attention and service to your demands. you should not feel inhibited in complaining, even grossly and exalted, if you feel that some of your rights are being disrespected.
Trye but how do they identify incels.

Trye but how do they identify incels.
as well? women are genetic defect detection machines. they take only 3 seconds to list all their genetic failures.

his height, shape and beauty of the face, hair (or lack thereof), width of his shoulders, thickness of his wrists, his ethnicity, and certain facial expressions denouncing low testosterone are very strong indications of inceldom. add to it the type of clothing the subject wears, how to sit and his tone of voice, and the small volume beneath his pants, and the diagnosis is complete.

That is a myth based on a stereotype of incels as one-dimensional "nice guy" villains straight out of a made for TV Lifetime channel movie. In reality, most incels are not turbo-autists with zero self-awareness, we're just ugly. On the contrary, we tend to be painfully self-aware about our status. I expect air hostesses to smile and be polite with me not because I think they have any "interest" in me, but because as a human being I am entitled to the same common courtesy and basic human decency that other human beings get.

I have a similar story. You know how they always pass around with the drink carts every so often? So she asks me what I want and I say ginger ale and she gives me a glass of water. I was like WTF how do you get water from ginger ale. They just treat you like shit tbh.
Did you say something to her?