Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over You know its over when your own mother is trying to set you up on a date

FidelCashflow

FidelCashflow

Banned
-
At this point even they realise that theres no chance of your abomination ass ascending and they think they will somehow fix their handsome young man's situation.
My mother called me and showed me some girl on her Facebook and asked "what do you think about her?" And I was confused and asked her why shes asking me that?.
And she said "I was thinking she could be your girlfriend":feelsseriously:
Shes insane and think just because she views me as a "handsome young man" that somehow those females will think I'm attractive too.
The surprising part is when I told her the girl looked too old (no joke I thought she looked around 25-30) and my mom said she was actually same age as me 19 :feelsUnreal:.
Wtf these females have hit the wall at alarming rates, bitches used to look youthful and pure but now they look middle aged. I quess that's what a decade of drinking and sucking dick does to you

they look old now since they spend all their day smoking and drinking. That shit ages you like milk, especially females.

Did she know her or was it just picked at random? Maybe your mom can do foid mind tricks upon other foids and imprint them upon you. :lul:

At this point even they realise that theres no chance of your abomination ass ascending and they think they will somehow fix their handsome young man's situation.
My mother called me and showed me some girl on her Facebook and asked "what do you think about her?" And I was confused and asked her why shes asking me that?.
And she said "I was thinking she could be your girlfriend":feelsseriously:
Shes insane and think just because she views me as a "handsome young man" that somehow those females will think I'm attractive too.
The surprising part is when I told her the girl looked too old (no joke I thought she looked around 25-30) and my mom said she was actually same age as me 19 :feelsUnreal:.
Wtf these females have hit the wall at alarming rates, bitches used to look youthful and pure but now they look middle aged. I quess that's what a decade of drinking and sucking dick does to you
Brutal. My mom just asked me when she's gonna have grandchildren even tho ive never had a gf. mfw shes so oblivious:feelskek::feelskek::feelsrope:

Yeah gen z foids age surprisingly fast. I see it everyday in college, whores are like 20 and already have recessed hairline with thin unhealthy hair. Never thought I'd see a foid with recessed hairline I thought it's only on men but now I see it often. And during summer they age like 3 years lol. Literally most foids are ugly and old-looking today. Even better. Let them suffer.

That's what Chad thundercock's and Tyrones dick does to a foid. Convert her into an old hag.

Did she know her or was it just picked at random? Maybe your mom can do foid mind tricks upon other foids and imprint them upon you. :lul:
She was like a daughter of her friends but theres no chance a female like that is gonna hop off the college cock carousel to be with my subhuman ass. Maybe when shes 40 years old and looks 60 years old she will be willing to settle down in a betabux relationship :lul:

Same here my family tries to get me whatever the hell has a hole on it as a friend/gf without actually asking them to do it.

Ultimate over trait.
I'm so afraid, that my mother will consider this at one point...

Atleast she cares

Yeah gen z foids age surprisingly fast. I see it everyday in college, whores are like 20 and already have recessed hairline with thin unhealthy hair. Never thought I'd see a foid with recessed hairline I thought it's only on men but now I see it often. And during summer they age like 3 years lol. Literally most foids are ugly and old-looking today. Even better. Let them suffer.
I know the wall is a cope but these females age horribly these days, especially the white females. I still have my youthful looks because I never engaged in partying or degeneracy, I always have people thinking I'm still a highschooler
I have a female stacy cousin with a receding hairline and she always wears hats around Chad's as if it's a fashion statement when in reality shes just trying to hide her hairline.

my parents had a period where they thought i was gay because i never brought a girl home. i guess it took them some time to make peace with the fact that it's over for their genetic lines.

I know the wall is a cope but these females age horribly these days, especially the white females. I still have my youthful looks because I never engaged in partying or degeneracy, I always have people thinking I'm still a highschooler
I have a female stacy cousin with a receding hairline and she always wears hats around Chad's as if it's a fashion statement when in reality shes just trying to hide her hairline.
Lifefuel. I hope more and more of them become insecure with their looks. That's why men need to show disgust with roast pussies. It works, I've seen an increasing number of posts on reddit where foids said how they've become insecure of their roast beefs. The wall is mostly cope but wall age decreasing is still a good thing. The wall used to be 30 years of age, but given that gen z foids started young with eating crap food, drinking, smoking and taking dicks so early we could see the wall coming down to 25 years old.

you know it's over when ur parents trying to find sexual partners for you it's just fucked up to think about that but it's true you are such a failure for not attracting someone and starting a happy family

Lifefuel. I hope more and more of them become insecure with their looks. That's why men need to show disgust with roast pussies. It works, I've seen an increasing number of posts on reddit where foids said how they've become insecure of their roast beefs. The wall is mostly cope but wall age decreasing is still a good thing. The wall used to be 30 years of age, but given that gen z foids started young with eating crap food, drinking, smoking and taking dicks so early we could see the wall coming down to 25 years old.
Sadly the females seem to be using media to combat their wall. They already do the fat acceptance shit, soon they will have wrinkle acceptance and receding hairline acceptance, but for females only ofcoarse

Its all the T they have now