Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting You know what i hate ? Unlisted Videos...

• Thread starter Deleted member 18912
  • Start date
Deleted member 18912

Deleted member 18912

J3w Potter and The Philosophy Rigged
-
You know those videos that you enjoy so much, and for some retarded reason they go missing.
Like that. *snap*
This kind of bullshit ruins my fucking mood, so i took the habit of downloading stuff when i see that is worth it.
Especially soundtrack from games that i love.
It really saddens me when the uploader unlists it, and your only hope of getting it again, is finding someone with a playlist that includes the URL link to the video that you´re searching for, its the only way of getting access to it.

Have you ever had this issue ?

Comment down below.

Last edited:
Yes. I look for full albums on youtube and download them IMMEDIATELY or you will not find them a couple months later

Yes. I look for full albums on youtube and download them IMMEDIATELY or you will not find them a couple months later
Last time it was a soundtrack from Pokémon Sapphire.
The uploader had the cleanest version from that music.
But after much search ( Over 2 hours ) i managed to find it again.
What a nerve man...

Last edited:
Another Album bites the dust.

Caliban - Undying Darkness Album

You´ll be surely missed...

Fuck JooTube.

Last edited:
That happens all the time to me and in my playlist i look and i dont even know whats deleted

That happens all the time to me and in my playlist i look and i dont even know whats deleted
JooTube blows dude.
Shit like this ruins your fucking day.
I´ll tell you that much.

Here is a word of advice.
Download everything you consider "long-run" quality videos.
Be it OST, Postrock/Metal Albums.
Anime AMVs so on...
Because shit like this can happen, when you want them the most.

That happened to a few songs I used to listen too. I've gotten into the habit of just downloading it now in case they get deleted.

That happened to a few songs I used to listen too. I've gotten into the habit of just downloading it now in case they get deleted.
If you liked a YTB video, and if it so happens that one of those liked videos goes unlisted.
Go to your playlist and you´ll find it, but in "your videos section" they´re gone.

Just a quick reminder:
In order to download it from your playlist, simply take everything before the "&listblablabla..." and there you go.
You have the URL.
Play it safe my men.