Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

You know what? I'm not an incel

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date
Deleted member 7448

Deleted member 7448

Name is Abdu, live in Laos, born on 24.08.1992.
-
Every now and then I'm reminded about how much I hate other people. There's just so many little things that make me rage when I interact with other people, or even just when I'm around them and I see them doing whatever they fucking do.

I hate people, I absolutely fucking do. Is it cause of my various mental illnesses? Maybe, but it's who I am now. I hate people, always have, always will.

I'm not an incel cause there's simply no way for me to even be with someone, I absolutely hate spending time with people, I need to be alone. I'd probably end up murdering the god damn cunt if I was living with one.

Yes, I can see where you are coming from.

I'm kind of the same, unfortunately in my mind this realisation just mutated into hoping desperately to meet a rare unicorn, basically a woman that already has a good soul and personality, or is a docile follower so that it doesn't matter as much. I go ballistic whenever I think I've discovered a woman that fits the bill, that needs to stop.

Yeah, I can relate to you.

Me too. But I am disgusted by feet, I couldn't stand seeing somebody else's feet. And don't forget about the farting, they say female farts smell worse. People are disgusting creatures. Sometimes I'm glad I'm a truecel because I won't have to deal with other people's disgustingness.

What mental illnesses do you have

I feel the same way except I have an exception for any girlfriend or wife I could theoretically have, because I need affection and validation

Ascending seems that would only bring more and more problems anyways,especially if you are a provider.I'm tired of seeing sad parents everywhere,especially my neighbours who just won't stop screaming and getting mad and crying.We might be actually dodging a bullet.

they say female farts smell worse.
wait wtf thats a thing? tbh I don't think I can tell the difference between a male and female farts but I've never really tried to either.

I can relate very much. I would give everything to have a legit way as passive income and living in a remote location (cabin in the wood).

so... you are a volcel basically?

Many of us have misanthrophic tendencies, it's completely normal. I utterly loathe most people, I can't stand having other people around me and irritating me with their pointless small talk about mainstream trash culture. Furthermore, it disgusts me that so-called loving and intelligent beings (humans) continue to breed like mindless animals without any regard of the suffering their innocent offspring must suffer. If there is a god, he is a sick and twisted being who delights in the torment of the innocent, and I will be having a few choice words with him when I finally leave this hellhole planet.

But guess what? I still need sexual relief, because it's as basic a human instinct as eating and breathing.

Not incel... not volcel...

Trucel?

Just stop giving a shit bro. Most of them don't even deserve your hate. Once you reach that point you can low inhib maXx and become some sort of prophet jfl

I hate them too, but still carve social and physical connections.

I'm not an incel cause there's simply no way for me to even be with someone, I absolutely hate spending time with people, I need to be alone. I'd probably end up murdering the god damn cunt if I was living with one.
Same. I actually love being alone in my room, it's not even cope. It's the truth. I don't get along with people long term. I get into fights with my family all the time, normtards piss me off. I'm a bad person too.
Even if I had a 4/10 looksmatch wife I know we'd just fight all the time and honestly I can't even see myself having a wife and a normal life. I'm an autistic video game playing nerd who sits in his room all day. I'm incompatible with other adults. I feel like a 15 year old at best.

One day my hypothetical wife would piss me off and I'd kill her with my bare hands, I know I would. I'm a crazy autistic cunt and when I rage, no one is safe.

I just want to be a NEET in my room for the rest of my life.

Do you hate us as well? Or just normies? Or just people in person?

Hating people is not bad thing OP hating become a part of our lifes tbh

Do you hate us as well? Or just normies? Or just people in person?
I don't hate most people here, but many of you are annoying with your normie shit like being NT, study coping, anime, trying extremely hard to get women to like you, dating bullshit, tinder, ascending etc. It's all just normie shit to me. 99% of people here are obviously much better than regular normalcunts.

I d call myself volcel too. But
i cant attract a woman even if i wanted to so still incel imo lulz

yes the vast majority of people are little more than cattle in terms of intelligence, ambition or innovation i do not personnally hate them but i definately do not respect them they need to be enslaved not only for the benefit of their superiors but their benefit as well, as western freedom has lead to suffering for everyone except the jews profiting off the choas

I feel the same. But I am incel because I want sex.

I want women to throw themselves at me, fuck me, and then go away forever.

I will cause a Nazi uprising.[/QUOTE]

this

I can relate. You hate people because you are trying to love the "human" part of them, which is not the correct way to go. You can't love people if you can't love their shit. To love their shit, you must first love your own shit. Once you have mastered the art of loving your own shit, you will start loving yourself. Once you reach to that level you will direct your love towards other people's shit, then only you can start loving other people. Shit connects us all.

I'm kind of the same, unfortunately in my mind this realisation just mutated into hoping desperately to meet a rare unicorn, basically a woman that already has a good soul and personality, or is a docile follower so that it doesn't matter as much. I go ballistic whenever I think I've discovered a woman that fits the bill, that needs to stop.
Women are so vapid and vain that I find myself having a hard time finding any of them attractive. I’m attracted to their bodies but completely and utterly disgusted by their degenerate personalities and their regard for trivial pop culture bullshit. I feel like I’m totally incompatible with most people, besides those that live on the fringe.

I feel like I don’t belong in this world. I’m hated by women, I’m hated by normies, I’m hated by communist, I’m hated by liberals, I’m hated by conservatives and I’m hated by Nazis.

Politically, I align with fascism, but they are so controlled by a “muh white wimmin” mentality that the whole movement disgusts me. I’d be thrown out in a instance if I started attacking their precious “traditional women”, jfl.

It truly is me vs the world.

Women are so vapid and vain that I find myself having a hard time finding any of them attractive. I’m attracted to their bodies but completely and utterly disgusted by their degenerate personalities and their regard for trivial pop culture bullshit. I feel like I’m totally incompatible with most people, besides those that live on the fringe.

I feel like I don’t belong in this world. I’m hated by women, I’m hated by normies, I’m hated by communist, I’m hated by liberals, I’m hated by conservatives and I’m hated by Nazis.

Politically, I align with fascism, but they are so controlled by a “muh white wimmin” mentality that the whole movement disgusts me. I’d be thrown out in a instance if I started attacking their precious “traditional women”, jfl.

It truly is me vs the world.
At least here there's a lot more people like that than out in normie world.
If there's one thing I've learned is that sometimes it's better to be submediocre than mediocre, certain levels of performance have their own communities and scenes associated with them, if you have some skills/iq but can't hack it into the upper tiers, then you will be left with no community, the worst of all worlds

Many of us have misanthrophic tendencies, it's completely normal. I utterly loathe most people, I can't stand having other people around me and irritating me with their pointless small talk about mainstream trash culture. Furthermore, it disgusts me that so-called loving and intelligent beings (humans) continue to breed like mindless animals without any regard of the suffering their innocent offspring must suffer. If there is a god, he is a sick and twisted being who delights in the torment of the innocent, and I will be having a few choice words with him when I finally leave this hellhole planet.

But guess what? I still need sexual relief, because it's as basic a human instinct as eating and breathing.
It's almost impossible to not become misanthropic if incel, one of the reasons why i hate the government so much honestly. i just want to live alone on my little chunk of land trying not to starve to death in peace, I'd go without all modern conveniences to live like that if i was allowed to, but im not....
I don't want to participate, but i have to....... we're forced by GUN POINT to pay taxes, if you don't pay your property tax for example they will take your house, and even kidnap you, and if you resist they will kill you. we're forced to work for them....... where the term wageslaves comes from, we're quite literally slaves.

People try to tell me: "just go off into the woods and live free" it's not that easy the parasites are everywhere, and so are cameras. if they find you they will force their will on you and either kill you, or force you to tear down your little off the grid house.......

FUCK THIS SHIT

Last edited:
I'm an ascended incel. You can call me super incel 2

yes the vast majority of people are little more than cattle in terms of intelligence, ambition or innovation i do not personnally hate them but i definately do not respect them they need to be enslaved not only for the benefit of their superiors but their benefit as well, as western freedom has lead to suffering for everyone except the jews profiting off the choas
"They need to be enslaved" you're "they" buddy boyo, you're the slave.

I can relate to hating people, but if your desire to fit in and your desire to have a relationship is non existent ... you aren't incel, which means you shouldn't be here.

I mean to an extent i understand.

I still want love on a primal level though.

I'd probably end up murdering the god damn cunt if I was living with one.

I hate normies

"They need to be enslaved" you're "they" buddy boyo, you're the slave.

im not talking about who currently is the slave im takilng about who should be and who needs to be enslaved.

also no i make no contributions to this society i just sit in my room waiting for this decadent society to crumble

im not talking about who currently is the slave im takilng about who should be and who needs to be enslaved.

also no i make no contributions to this society i just sit in my room waiting for this decadent society to crumble
I got love for ya brother no worries. i agree with alot of what you said tbh..... the masses in whole do need to be enslaved the reason why i know this is because they allow it, and would even kill to maintain it, i just wish i could be left out of all the nonsense.

I got love for ya brother no worries. i agree with alot of what you said tbh..... the masses in whole do need to be enslaved the reason why i know this is because they allow it, and would even kill to maintain it, i just wish i could be left out of all the nonsense.

i agree, we shouldn't bother contributing to a failing society, the quicker it falls the quicker a better one can be built with no globalist or jewish influence to errode its power structure over time like what happened to the west

i agree, we shouldn't bother contributing to a failing society, the quicker it falls the quicker a better one can be built with no globalist or jewish influence to errode its power structure over time like what happened to the west
100% agree

I'm normally the same way, which is interesting. I have no desire to make friends, to socialize, or even to leave my house really. Yet despite this, I feel an extreme longing to have a gf.

Why is this the case? It can't be sexual frustration, as I don't even fap that much anymore, my libido has to be pretty low. The most annoying part of it is, I know that logically there is effectively a 0% chance of finding a foid that I actually want around, I can barely tolerate most men much less foids, and that's without even considering the fact that I'm a 24 year old virgin incel. However despite this, the desire never seems to go away.

That's my approach as well.

I see where you are coming from I also despise the human race as well

I feel the exact same way bro. I’m too autistic to spend time with people without stressing out.

It's almost impossible to not become misanthropic if incel, one of the reasons why i hate the government so much honestly. i just want to live alone on my little chunk of land trying not to starve to death in peace, I'd go without all modern conveniences to live like that if i was allowed to, but im not....
I don't want to participate, but i have to....... we're forced by GUN POINT to pay taxes, if you don't pay your property tax for example they will take your house, and even kidnap you, and if you resist they will kill you. we're forced to work for them....... where the term wageslaves comes from, we're quite literally slaves.

People try to tell me: "just go off into the woods and live free" it's not that easy the parasites are everywhere, and so are cameras. if they find you they will force their will on you and either kill you, or force you to tear down your little off the grid house.......

FUCK THIS SHIT

It is the same in my country, people are crammed into rabbit-hutch housing and forced to pay extortinate rents and property taxes just to enrich idle landlords and the parasites in local government. You can't even buy a cheap piece of land and set up a caravan or mobile home on it because it's against planning regulations.

Everyone here is brainwashed by the mass media and the education system; you can't even get a basic entry-level job without parroting the diversity/LGBT/feminist agenda. If you go against the mainstream view of things, you are genuinely despised and viewed as either uneducated or morally inferior. Our borders are wide open to all the trash of the world; our streets are controlled by gangs of thugs, drug-dealers, and petty criminals whose lifestyles are funded by our income taxes; the police, whom we also pay for, refuse to protect us or our property but will punish us if we try to defend ourselves. Everywhere there are ethnics and foids in positions of power, lording it over the White man--again, the people who are forced to pay their salaries.

Still, when people are pushed too far, it's only a matter of time before they fight back:

It is the same in my country, people are crammed into rabbit-hutch housing and forced to pay extortinate rents and property taxes just to enrich idle landlords and the parasites in local government. You can't even buy a cheap piece of land and set up a caravan or mobile home on it because it's against planning regulations.

Everyone here is brainwashed by the mass media and the education system; you can't even get a basic entry-level job without parroting the diversity/LGBT/feminist agenda. If you go against the mainstream view of things, you are genuinely despised and viewed as either uneducated or morally inferior. Our borders are wide open to all the trash of the world; our streets are controlled by gangs of thugs, drug-dealers, and petty criminals whose lifestyles are funded by our income taxes; the police, whom we also pay for, refuse to protect us or our property but will punish us if we try to defend ourselves. Everywhere there are ethnics and foids in positions of power, lording it over the White man--again, the people who are forced to pay their salaries.

Still, when people are pushed too far, it's only a matter of time before they fight back:

I hear ya loud in clear i'm soo tired of it