Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious You know what's just too cruel?

N

Nowy

Is this really all there is?
-
Having ocd which makes you just go insane from pain when youre alone. Like i mean true agony. I don't mean just feeling blue, like actually laying on the ground crying day after day just begging god that the pain would stop.

But at the same time the ocd gets better when im around people and speak to people and socialize. But nobody wnats to socialize. I mean nobody. I have a coworker who is a 50 year leftist, who i just hate on every level. But i constantly try to atart conversations with him just to numb the pain in my head. But he fucking ignores most of the time.

At home noone talks to me either. Neither online. People are literally cousing me mental and physical pain by isolating me. Physical because of the headaches that i get from the ocd. How cruel is that?

Knowing social interaction is the only cure to your pain but everybody just denies you that because you're not attractive or at least entertaining to them.

I have a coworker who is a 50 year leftist, who i just hate on every level. But i constantly try to atart conversations with him just to numb the pain in my head. But he fucking ignores most of the time.
Just lol. The longer older people stay in their jobs the harder it is for younger low SMV males to "grow up" @Gymcelled

Maybe do some chadfish and try to virtual-friendzone some foids

I feel physically sick from my life of isolation

I like being alone.

Since I resorted to masturbating 3-6 times a day to make my libido stop, I have been dealing with isolation quite well.

Of course, it's only a temporary fix, I will have to castrationmaxx or chug more soy to make these feelings stop.

But it's still better than unfulfilled love. I remember the shadow of who I once was being passionately in love with some girl.

Back then, that shadow of mine actually had the same problem as you. It would randomly start crying. Once it even cried while lifting weights cause it realized how much of a cope this all was. But then the pain got too much to bear and some weird sort of psychosis kicked in which made it isolate itself from everyone including its closest friends ... and so I came into existence.

I have OCD and have no clue what you're talking about...

i have it too , but op is not wrong when he said
I don't think OCD has anything with pain of loneliness though. I don't think everyone here has ocd and can relate to that.

I don't think OCD has anything with pain of loneliness though. I don't think everyone here has ocd and can relate to that.
well , my experience is (i m diagnosed with ocd ) , when i used to get alone , whenever parents left home and i m alone , i get compulsions to get showers and order my desk and clean everything and spray the whole house in Febreze (it's hard to explain but somehow i feel like i can compensate the lack of human companionship with cleanness and perfection )

well , my experience is (i m diagnosed with ocd ) , when i used to get alone , whenever parents left home and i m alone , i get compulsions to get showers and order my desk and clean everything and spray the whole house in Febreze (it's hard to explain but somehow i feel like i can compensate the lack of human companionship with cleanness and perfection )
Oh no I don't wait until I'm alone to do those things though. Of course when I do, it's looked at as weird, but whatever.

@Guykild @s0ver
It's all mental. Loneliness makes me depressed and weak so i can't fight against my compulsions when im all one. When i'm whith people i can distract myself and have the strenght to fight against my thoughts. Anyway. It's more like i'm too weak to fight it when im alone rather than it getting stronger.

I can relate; as I said many times I used to cut my hair to 0.5 mm every morning before work for 30 minutes, I had the obsession of keeping myself in order.
I can relate; as I said many times I used to cut my hair to 0.5 mm every morning before work for 30 minutes, I had the obsession of keeping myself in order.