Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion You know what's worse than being Asian? Being the SEA variant

• Thread starter Deleted member 23656
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 23656

Self-banned
-
We have a lot of Ricecels who wish they were white here. And who wouldn't wanna be white right now? (As long as they're tall, Nordic and have chad features)

But the funny thing is they already have it a lot better than being born in a different part of Asia.

Lets divide up Asia into 3 parts

North Asia (China/Japan/Korea)
South Asia (India/Pakistan etc)
South East Asia (Thailand/Philippines etc)

Indians & Pakis do such a good job at standing out that we won't include them here. Thats how infamous they are. Also they look significantly different compared to the rest. Not to mention they're pretty much on the west side of Asia away from everyone.

If you're a South East Asian you're pretty much mogged by your North Asian counterparts in most areas. Usually they have the following:

Taller (Esp the more north you go)
Stronger (Olympic performance for example)
Smarter
Richer
Stronger culture and history (Korea and Japan have insane soft power)
More respect from the world (Love or hate, at least the world acknowledges them)
etc

I think the easiest way to tell you're being mogged is when people say Asian, they always assume its North Asia and never one of the smaller SEA nations. SEA nations just don't have the same recognition from westerners. Also shit like being famous for being a sex tourism spot must really fucking hurt for some countries.

Yet you're grouped the same as north Asians with non of the benefits.

So to those here who are ricecels etc, it could always be worse.

No I'm not telling you that your current situation is not that bad just coz others are worse.

fully agreed, being a SEAcel in a SEA country is the literal lowest of the low.
This forum needs to recognize native SEAcels as the biggest truecels in the world, no one else compares.

What about Central Asians and West Asians?

they also get cucked by foreigners the most out of all countries

What about Central Asians and West Asians?
There are only 70M of them in total (SEA has 650M people) and they're almost all stuck there between mountains.

People don't even know they exist because of how little contact with the outside world they have. So you normally don't think of them when you say asia.

Thats why everyone fell for that shitty movie Borat. They all thought it was about Kazakhstan when in was set in Romania. For starter Kazakhs look similar to East Asians not East Europeans.

Central Asians are descendants of Nomads and people like Timur so you don't wanna fuck with them. They got a lot of Olympic medals in Combat Sports. Maybe thats why Sacha Baron Cohen didn't dare step foot in that place.

So I guess to answer your question, even Central Asians mogged the shit out of SEAcels. But those guys are next to mongolia and Russia so its expected.

Last edited:
who wouldnt wanna be white right now?

me, being an ugly white male in the west is a death sentence.

The grass isnt always greener OP

it's over if you are not Chang or kpop prettyboy

they also get cucked by foreigners the most out of all countries
I genuinely feel bad for SEAcels who get all their local women railed by the United Nations of cocks

Sorry, I’m not one to play oppression olympics. If you are incel, you’re incel.

The economy of SEA is shit, but it’s a lot easier to be rich there than it is to be in the West. Unless you are literally a multimillionaire with a steady income, you aren’t shit in the West. If you make a few thousand a month there, you could be considered rich and do pretty much whatever you wanted.

I’ve actually thought about finding a SEAcel that I could trust and funding him money to start a business or two. Then after a few years I could join up with him in the Philippines, or wherever and maybe find a nice SEA girl to be with while running a business that’s enough to stay afloat.

If any of you SEAcels have a good business idea and would be willing to partner, PM me and I’ll send you my email address.

Never began for SEAcels. Maybe you could learn martial arts and be in a cool SEA movie like ong bak or bangkok knockout. SEA doesnt seem as cucked as the west, what do any SEAcels on here think?

The worse is the foids here are all seen as low hanging fruit for Jbwmaxxers.

Betabuxxing is the norm here too

There aren't many local chads here and the degeneracy here isn't as bad yet, but is getting bad as educated foids get more westernised, they think feminism and being single mums are cool and independent all that trash.

Thais and Malaysians are based though, they won't hesitate to beat up whites who try to step over them, many reports of white who think they can have their way easily in these countries get whacked. Unfortunately and ironically, Cuckapore supposedly the most developed, is the one where its locals get bullied a lot of by whites, foreign curries n other white passing foreigners.
I genuinely feel bad for SEAcels who get all their local women railed by the United Nations of cocks
It's a buffet for jbwmaxxers/hapas/white passing guys

Last edited:
They are low hanging fruit.

Its pretty much over when even sandniggers like curries and arabs mog you.

No point in being white if you're incel. Plus, who'd like to betabuxx some ugly noodlewhore?

I say the same thing. Also SEA have lower IQ so it's another nail for them

We have a lot of Ricecels who wish they were white here. And who wouldn't wanna be white right now? (As long as they're tall, Nordic and have chad features)

But the funny thing is they already have it a lot better than being born in a different part of Asia.

Lets divide up Asia into 3 parts

North Asia (China/Japan/Korea)
South Asia (India/Pakistan etc)
South East Asia (Thailand/Philippines etc)

Indians & Pakis do such a good job at standing out that we won't include them here. Thats how infamous they are. Also they look significantly different compared to the rest. Not to mention they're pretty much on the west side of Asia away from everyone.

If you're a South East Asian you're pretty much mogged by your North Asian counterparts in most areas. Usually they have the following:

Taller (Esp the more north you go)
Stronger (Olympic performance for example)
Smarter
Richer
Stronger culture and history (Korea and Japan have insane soft power)
More respect from the world (Love or hate, at least the world acknowledges them)
etc

I think the easiest way to tell you're being mogged is when people say Asian, they always assume its North Asia and never one of the smaller SEA nations. SEA nations just don't have the same recognition from westerners. Also shit like being famous for being a sex tourism spot must really fucking hurt for some countries.

Yet you're grouped the same as north Asians with non of the benefits.

So to those here who are ricecels etc, it could always be worse.

No I'm not telling you that your current situation is not that bad just coz others are worse.
You're clueless.Only Northern Chinese are taller. Korea had no power. The Japanese are the only ones who mog in all areas. They did things like rape of Nanjing , Pearl harbour. They are low inhib as fuck. Korean women are on extremes , usually extremely ugly or extremely beautiful. That's why Korea has such a large plastic surgery industry. Even in soft power , the Japanese are closer to Americans and are much smarter at exploiting SEAcels by philanthropy. Honestly , Asia is a shithole. The Japanese and Korean will rope , while the SEAcels will die of disease. Also you are clueless of sex tourism in Japan and Korea. Roppongi red light district in Japan is run by Nigerians. Imagine Nigerians fucking noodles with their bbc.
I say the same thing. Also SEA have lower IQ so it's another nail for them
Hong Kong Cels have the highest IQ and the Japanese. Koreans and Chinese are literally the most uncreative white washed people. They steal every design and lack originality.
fully agreed, being a SEAcel in a SEA country is the literal lowest of the low.
This forum needs to recognize native SEAcels as the biggest truecels in the world, no one else compares.
Curries are the universally hated group of people in the world. Chadstralian hate them
even changs have it bad, only the jpop/kpop slay
They slay on Becky weaboos. Stacy only likes Nordic Chad with blue eyes
Sorry, I’m not one to play oppression olympics. If you are incel, you’re incel.

The economy of SEA is shit, but it’s a lot easier to be rich there than it is to be in the West. Unless you are literally a multimillionaire with a steady income, you aren’t shit in the West. If you make a few thousand a month there, you could be considered rich and do pretty much whatever you wanted.

I’ve actually thought about finding a SEAcel that I could trust and funding him money to start a business or two. Then after a few years I could join up with him in the Philippines, or wherever and maybe find a nice SEA girl to be with while running a business that’s enough to stay afloat.

If any of you SEAcels have a good business idea and would be willing to partner, PM me and I’ll send you my email address.
Actually bad to be rich in SEA. You could get murdered for a few thousand dollars in the Philippines

Betabuxxing is the norm here too

There aren't many local chads here and the degeneracy here isn't as bad yet, but is getting bad as educated foids get more westernised, they think feminism and being single mums are cool and independent all that trash.

Thais and Malaysians are based though, they won't hesitate to beat up whites who try to step over them, many reports of white who think they can have their way easily in these countries get whacked. Unfortunately and ironically, Cuckapore supposedly the most developed, is the one where its locals get bullied a lot of by whites, foreign curries n other white passing foreigners.

It's a buffet for jbwmaxxers/hapas/white passing guys
Cuckapore are faggots. They exploit the hardest working currycels there by contracting them to do construction. Singapore is the most overrated country. Their food is shit. Never listen to poor backpackers eating greasy street food.

Last edited: