Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

You know when you're trying to take a shit in a public restroom

Insalsa

Insalsa

Property of Ritalincel
★★
but then some faggot walks in and starts pissing, ruining your concentration? The mods are the fucking faggot

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Don't get yourself banned again. RDF needs you, bro.

Don't get yourself banned again. RDF needs you, bro.
No man. Remember, you don't get banned for disagreeing or disliking mods, you only get banned if they coincidentally find that you're breaking rules after you disagree with them

but then some faggot walks in and starts pissing, ruining your concentration? The mods are the fucking faggot
okay, this got a chuckle outta me. and i can relate too the public bathroom situation too much.

I take a shit in the urinal that way they can't interrupt me

I'm starting to get hungry. I think I'm gonna go eat dinner or something.

IMG 6435

Anyone else simply cant piss in a urinal when someones next to you? I feel like such a sperg walking out of the bathroom without pissing because Im to high inhib.

At least the guy next to you isn't also taking a dump

Anyone else simply cant piss in a urinal when someones next to you? I feel like such a sperg walking out of the bathroom without pissing because Im to high inhib.
Yes, I always go in the stalls

Low inhib tbh. Also i hate using public bathrooms

JFL at not spraying diarrhea everywhere anytime someone walks in