Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity You know why I don't feel anything when a hole gets murdered?

Uglyme

Uglyme

Incel lives matter
★★
For shit like this:

Delusional foid

muh empowerment

She's chadsexual

Personality detectors, what's up with that!? Am I right guys?

Well at least she hates herself for being this way.

Stupid inkwell, it's because of his great personality she misses him :rolleyes:

How do I get a personality like his? :waitwhat:

I laugh at them.

Actually, the reason they left me was because he isolated me from them. He wanted me to be completely dependent on him, and I was.
great technique, will remember to use if I manage ascend with loli

The issue of hating women comes up a lot on this forum as well as among normies discussing incels. I want to be clear, I don’t hate women, but I have absolutely zero respect for them, for many reasons, and one of them is shit like this.

The issue of hating women comes up a lot on this forum as well as among normies discussing incels. I want to be clear, I don’t hate women, but I have absolutely zero respect for them, for many reasons, and one of them is shit like this.

Foids1

Foids are so predictable and boring.

Most of the shit he did wasn't abusive. Just average everyday normcuck relationship shit. I was expecting her to get bloodied and beaten not some story about her degenerate fetish. "He loved to make my body react to the things he was doing to me, even though I didn't like or want it. He found it really really funny." Jfl anything is considered abuse to holes nowadays.
I want to be clear, I don’t hate women
:soy:

It's not soy. Saying you hate women is like hating a low-IQ-yet-not-quite-retarded person --- it does not make sense to hate them, because they can't help their stupid decisions, yet, that person doesn't garner much respect.

I feel the same way about foids.

She's thinking with her pussy not her brain .

I never noticed how based you are

All women should be treated like that, they were property of the man for centuries