Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL You know women are living on Tutorial Island when....

• Thread starter Deleted member 4760
  • Start date
Deleted member 4760

Deleted member 4760

Self-banned
-
In the new Monopoly game, Ms. Monopoly, women get paid $240 every time they pass GO compared to men's $200

It is "a fun new take on the game that creates a world where women have an advantage often enjoyed by men," the creators say.
This is a real thing; Imagine being so strong and independent, that you need a 20% handicap.

euoctv7huxl31.jpg
<

When your gender is so retarded you have to create special rules for them so they can win a fking board game. :feelskek: :feelskek:

Last edited:
It's not regular Monoply bro it's just Miss Monopoly and I think it will only be bought by SJWs and liberal elementary schools kek

It's funny how they get payed more and get perks in this game, cause cucks and simps irl donate half their paycheck to pay for the foids college, rent, food, bills and other shit.

Should actually be illegal because of sexism.

Pretty realistic tbh

where's my advantage of being able to get paid for existing then, hasbro?

If women are so strong, why do they need all this extra support?

The properties are female inventions btw, so get ready to purchase such buildings such as chocolate chip cookies and "modern shapewear" :feelskek:
Those are two actually on there, too. Definitely not stretching it thin, are you

Trivial to defeat. Simply utter "I identify as female."

Checkmate.

The properties are female inventions btw, so get ready to purchase such buildings such as chocolate chip cookies and "modern shapewear" :feelskek:
Those are two actually on there, too. Definitely not stretching it thin, are you
@FemaleInventionsLOL

Proof that nobody really wants equality, they just want advantage for their particular group. Such misandry, which is a very underused word

Saw this. Hilarious. No self-awareness as usual.

Absolutely retarded.

blackpilled monopoly

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back