Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

You know you're fucked when you procrastinate even when it comes to video games, just watching TV instead.

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date
Deleted member 7448

Deleted member 7448

Name is Abdu, live in Laos, born on 24.08.1992.
-
Haven't played a game in weeks, despite intending to do it every single day. Telling myself "today I'll play for sure". And I don't, all I do is rewatch sitcoms or youtube and some reddit.

This is the last level of LDAR, can't get worse than this.

I guess even video games take too much energy and concentration for me. My lazy, ADD, energy-deficient ass can't even play video games.

Telling myself "today I'll play for sure".

If you're not going to do it anyway, why not set some loftier goals for you to not achieve? Tell yourself today you're going to cure cancer and solve the middle east crisis. Then when you don't do it, you won't feel as bad because it was a long shot anyway.

I can relate. I'm able to play fast-paced competitive multiplayer games because they require low commitment but other than that i procrastinate a lot. If i get a game with a good story though i will play it until the end.

If you're not going to do it anyway, why not set some loftier goals for you to not achieve? Tell yourself today you're going to cure cancer and solve the middle east crisis. Then when you don't do it, you won't feel as bad because it was a long shot anyway.
That doesn’t really solve anything tho.
Dude ik this sounds gigabluepilled but you should go outside the home. Don’t go to crowded parks or something but rather more secluded areas, trust me it helps a lot

Lol, good one. It's not a goal though, I actually really do want to play games. I crave it. It's just that when I do open them up I lose that craving immediately. They just consume too much energy and require too much attention. And compared to sitcoms/tv shows blasting voices in your head 24/7, games feel sort of ... idk, lonely I guess, like I'm left with my own thoughts. Sitcoms distract me from my thoughts 24/7.

This is about where I'm at. Even playing video games and doing shit I used to like doing feels like a chore.

I procrastinate even while watching movies, it's destroyed me already, I'm just a breathing corpse.

This but with youtube

That doesn’t really solve anything tho.
Dude ik this sounds gigabluepilled but you should go outside the home. Don’t go to crowded parks or something but rather more secluded areas, trust me it helps a lot
Yeah when the pandemic ends I'll have to wageslave unfortunately but at least I guess I'll go outside every now and then so maybe it will fix this problem.
I procrastinate even while watching movies, it's destroyed me already, I'm just a breathing corpse.
I can't even finish movies mate, I get 20 minutes in (if that) and I go read the summary on wikipedia.

Tell yourself today you're going to cure cancer and solve the middle east crisis. Then when you don't do it, you won't feel as bad because it was a long shot anyway.
:feelsthink::feelsthink::feelsthink::feelsthink:

Im going in that direction.

Video games just fucking suck in 2021, literally everyone I know is kinda over it.

Haven't played a game in weeks, despite intending to do it every single day. Telling myself "today I'll play for sure". And I don't, all I do is rewatch sitcoms or youtube and some reddit.

This is the last level of LDAR, can't get worse than this.

I guess even video games take too much energy and concentration for me. My lazy, ADD, energy-deficient ass can't even play video games.

That's why I switched to some mobile game that have auto-play function. I don't do anything and I still progress in the game perfect.

I bought Skyrim and Witcher 3 some weeks ago from my first loancheck and actually I was hyped af to finally try them out, but I played Skyrim for 5 hours and got bored of Witcher before even downloading it.

Yea the same thing happens to me and i just end up doing more of my courseload for college/ cleaning/ or doing something else. I think its because im aim training and im nervous about my progress

I bought Skyrim and Witcher 3 some weeks ago from my first loancheck and actually I was hyped af to finally try them out, but I played Skyrim for 5 hours and got bored of Witcher before even downloading it.

What's a loancheck?

What's a loancheck?
Since I doubt its a real word and you may be serious: I think paycheck is the real world. The money you get for having a job.

Since I doubt its a real word and you may be serious: I think paycheck is the real world. The money you get for having a job.
Oh I was just curious since once in a while I run into words I never heard before since I'm not native. I thought maybe it's a form of a specific loan. Sometimes wordplays go over my head. Thanks for clarifying boyo :feelsokman:

Oh I was just curious since once in a while I run into words I never heard before since I'm not native. I thought maybe it's a form of a specific loan. Sometimes wordplays go over my head. Thanks for clarifying boyo :feelsokman:
Im not a native english speaker aswell (guess you noticed already) and I have zero knowledge about "professional" english terms concerning money, contracts, banking and such

Can't relate as I have not turned a TV on for years. Video games and nothing more for me.
Is there anything to watch on TV? Is there literally anything good to watch on TV? I would assume no.