Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel You made your bed, now sleep in it bitch.

• Thread starter Deleted member 23453
  • Start date
Deleted member 23453

Deleted member 23453

Self-banned
-
Over.

And over.

And over again.

These women will complain about trannies. And no, not cherry picking, these posts are all "top" in their subreddit, in the last week.
Despite probably the same women who pushed for these tranny degeneracy and sexual openness, thanks to their PC nature.
Women invading male spaces? Empowering. Men in skirts invading your bathroom? In my opinion, "Deserving". Get ready for the 2020 Olympics ladies, men in skirts are after your world records.

Anywhoo, doesn't it feel good that both enemies are starting to have a go at one another? :dab: Get fucked both of you.
Also, this was a drunk post.

There are going to be trannies at 2020 Olympics? Fucking lol :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelsPop::feelsPop::feelsPop::feelsPop::feelsPop:

This will be fun.

Based and hormonepilled

Based, trannies on suicide watch

I can't wait to see trannies winning all the olympic medals. Here's your diversity cunts.

Hmm, fighting degeneracy with degeneracy.

Impressive.

A c c e l e r a t e

Women change sides as soon as its effecting them. In the end, these cunts have no idea what they want. Thus is the life of a female organism.

The explosion of tranny freaks is because they spent all of their lives watching women get worshiped and men get demonized. Now that foids are finally feeling the backlash from this I will side with the freaks.

For now at least, after the war is over they will be gassed.

Based, trannies are quite based as long as they don’t try to convert us or make us fuck them

I have zero sympathies for RadFems. In the past, I was temporarily thinking that Radfems are maybe the reasonable feminists as they obviously have biology and material reality on their side. But if you read these anti-trans feminist subs it becomes clear that there are simply two types of Radfems: a) homophobic old hetero women who hate gender non-conforming men (and i.e. all non-Chad men who are not Chad enough to be considered "masculine" and too blackpilled to be buy into male disposability BS about how men have to sacrifice themselves for women etc. They are women like that 4'11 bitch in OP's post who - tehehe - just happen to have a 6'3'' BF), and b) lesbian women who hate all men so much that not even cutting one's dick off can satisfy the wrath of these misandrists.

I just hope there will be a civil war between SJW, anti-SJW and RadFems ... and that there will be as many casualties as possible on all three sides.

I dislike TERFs 1000x more than I do trannies.

Trannies are the secret weapon in defeating foids.

Haven't laughed this hard for a while

This is good news.

You have to appreciate when they start cannibalizing each other. They're like snakes with the head cut off. I used to be FAAAAAAAAR from a conservacuck, but the lunacy, sheer idiocy on the left kinda forced my hand. At least in the aftermath of all of this I can step back and admire that conservatives knew this was coming, and yet this was still the future the left chose.

TERF ideology is based around stereotyping men as perverted predators, and trans women are seen as creepy incels in disguise who will rape women in the bathroom - this is where their tranny hatred intersects with incel bashing.

I hate women more then i dislike trannies at this point so i hope they tear them a new one.

they did a south park episode on this shit where a tranny participates in womans sports and completely destroys them all.

I mean, what did they think was going to happen when they were pushing the "gender as a social construct" meme? You can't defend women's rights while at the same time saying that there is no such thing as men or women

At least it will make women's sport more interesting.

Signed, a 4"11 woman, hovering around 90lbs, who will never walk into a room and be respected.

Good you don’t deserve respect, slut

I'm starting to think that maybe i should support the tranny degeneracy, at least the disgusting holes will get destroyed in sports and other ambits since men are superior to them in all aspects

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back