Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

You make your own meaning in life

Braincel14w

Braincel14w

Greycel
Meaning isn't an external phenomenon that you search the world for.
It comes from within you. Only you can decide what is meaningful for you. It's the path you choose to take. Every decision you make is meaningful as it takes you either closer to or further away from your goal in life.

Your goal is the meaning and giving up on it brings death forward.

Just sitting in nice place with nice company is meaning. Just problem to find nice company (cute adorable loli waifu). And everything looses big part of meaning

True, only an individual can dictate their own purpose

True. I just wish the pain would stop though :cryfeels::feelsrope:

just believe in existentialism bro

normies make up a meaning in their lifes. :feelstrash: But why? We live to die why do we need a meaning?

Such a normie advice tbh

Your meaning is as meaningful as your ability/chance to achieve said meaning/goal in life.

If you come to examine the human experience you'll find that there is nothing personal about it. So how come that you give meaning to something, from within. If everything including your own "individual psyche" comes from without.

normies make up a meaning in their lifes. :feelstrash: But why? We live to die why do we need a meaning?
It's your choice whether you have meaning or not. You can easily choose not to. See how that works out for you.
Such a normie advice tbh

Your meaning is as meaningful as your ability/chance to achieve said meaning/goal in life.

If you come to examine the human experience you'll find that there is nothing personal about it. So how come that you give meaning to something, from within. If everything including your own "individual psyche" comes from without.
You can choose a meaning that is achievable. You can have multiple goals in life, some of them may seem impossible. The meaning could be simply to try. It's up to you there are infinite choices.

Such a normie advice tbh
It is normie advise but I think it's true. If you spend all your time desperately desiring something that's out of reach it will destroy you mentally. If your too ugly/socially retarded or whatever to get a girlfriend, then focus on other things you enjoy which are within reach, for me it's video games, music, books and so on.

Just sitting in nice place with nice company is meaning. Just problem to find nice company (cute adorable loli waifu). And everything looses big part of meaning
You talk about lolis more than i talk about femdom

Eh... Not really, but I also operate under the delusion that I do so that I don't go crazy.
If you don't believe in your own free Will then I believe that puts your meaning as being an external phenomenon. So I think you should disagree with my OP.

No bro, that is a gigacope. There are no biological purpose with life beside having sex and reproducing. All other things are copes.

No bro, that is a gigacope. There are no biological purpose with life beside having sex and reproducing. All other things are copes.
Is biological purpose all that matters? Perhaps it is by far the top priority for any organism. If you believe this then surely the process of trying to achieve reproduction provides your de facto primary meaning in life automatically.

I'm sure some people just don't consciously care about this though and are able to choose other things that they are motivated to pursue. Even if it is a cope it seems preferable to nihilism to me.

Life has no meaning if youre ugly and ethnic