Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious You might aswell turn to God

Akkadian

Akkadian

Legend
★★★★★
I know some will disagree, but you're at a point in life where nothing has gone your way, no foid, no future, etc.... You're just rotting and waiting for death. So why not turn to God? He is testing us after all. Whether you're Muslim, Christian, we all have the same God. Suffer in this life but not in the next brothers.

I have no god

Too high IQ to delude myself so much to believe in god tbh, like if there is some superior being why the fuck did he make my life pure suffering?

But what if you're an atheist?

Too high IQ to delude myself so much to believe in god tbh, like if there is some superior being why the fuck did he make my life pure suffering?
Bro he's testing our patience, to see who will pick good or evil. Suffer now, live in utopia later

15 Love not the world, neither the things that are in the world. If any man love the world, the love of the Father is not in him.
For all that is in the world, the lust of the flesh, and the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life, is not of the Father, but is of the world.

Take the whitepill senpai we are god

God will save us, paradise awaits inshallah

God doesn't exist only demons exist and those are called Females

Just become a munk, bro

we all have the same God
84d.jpg

I agree. Seriously. The Lord is our only hope. We must all live for Him. We must do His will. It's what I'm doing. Don't know about anyone else though.

I agree. Seriously. The Lord is our only hope. We must all live for Him. We must do His will. It's what I'm doing. Don't know about anyone else though.
Yeh bro, we've lost everything in this life. Only thing we have left is the afterlife.

JFL at the mere concept of God.