You miss every shot you don't take

Status
Not open for further replies.
Saudade

Saudade

the fesikh pill fermented me
54d 17h 27m
My first nonfeatured 'appeal' on the same day of my ban over 5 months ago was written in a heat of moment over instant 100% warning, holding a grudge against specific mod and my misunderstanding with him while also not realizing that I was supposed to answer in front of whole moderation staff. It was recently brought to my attention in a private conversation from a person who did not forget me after all this time and convinced me to give an appeal, that specific mod is not a mod anymore.... Take note that this is not me trying to capitalize on it, I am perfectly willing to accept his thoughts on my fate since he gave me all 4 warnings on this site and i must admit that i was too stubborn back then but also still very green in blackpill community which i could see why he did not want to prolongedly deal with an user like me since he probably encountered hundreds of them already.

I am here not to disobey any rules (that means no more race baiting and cherry picking), nor challenge the reasonings of moderation team who had to use an iron fist to safeguard the refuge for many nice abandoned people here from the outer sources who see us lower than dirt, I simply want to relive some good times I had here by occasional posting, recontact some of nice people i met here and use some of features which were taken away after my ban. I also never had a chance to use new emotes nor reach Overlord which sucks but it is what it is.

Now saying that i was on Looksmax the past 4 months is a double edged sword, in one hand you can make a reasonable argument that i should stay there but on the other I am still a virgin, i always and still to this day hold a sympathy for this site, i joined Looksmax cause of the same blackpill mentality, and i have not gotten a single warning with over 2000 posts there which could possibly give you an insight that i matured a bit in the blackpill community and i'm willing to cooperate here.

This is not me throwing pity party nor crawling back with tail between my legs, i had some reasonings for my behavior back then albeit perceivable in many directions by various individuals of course. I am simply offering a hand of peace, maturity, acknowledging my mistakes and trying to settle our disagreements, If a second chance is granted and i break my promise you are free to do whatever. Even if we disagree and the final decision is made i still hope that i will get a polite response because i am honestly sick of infighting between people here, i want to bury the hatchet with everyone, let my outcome end on a positive note.

Whichever way you opt for i want to finish this post by saying to all of my buddy boyos to be good, stay mentally strong and to not give way to a broken state of behavior that they want you to be in. Have a nice day.

@Moderation Staff

Last edited:
SergeantIncel

SergeantIncel

Admin
★★★★★
:feelsokman: Fair. It's done.

Status
Not open for further replies.