[It's Over] You need something to get something

Diocel

Diocel

Clown
★★★★★
90d 7h 4m
To have a good and happy life you either need looks or money.

Since you have none and can't get good looks you need to make money.

To make money you either need to have some money in the first place or have connections.

You don't have money to make money, so you need to make connections.

To make connections you need charisma and personality wish are basically good looks.

And you don't have good looks.

It's over.

metabuxx

metabuxx

Overlord
★★★★★
41d 16h 36m
Everything in this world comes down to one trait - looks. And that's the only thing we are lacking in. NEVER BEGAN. :feelsrope: :feelsrope:

RoboticSubHuman

RoboticSubHuman

Subhuman monstrosity
★★
1d 2h 37m
Trying to get a job is suicidefuel

FastBananaCEO

FastBananaCEO

Hi iq poster
★★★★★
100d 7h 48m
Everything in life is harder as an ugly male. Everything

Smitty

Smitty

Nurgles pestilent glory
★★★
17d 20h 10m
uhm no sweety, happieness comes from within!
-feminist cunt

unsettling

unsettling

Transcendental
★★★★★
97d 7h 55m
It’s a catch-22 type scenario

AAAAAAAAAAAcel

AAAAAAAAAAAcel

Theorizer
★★★★★
42d 16h 20m
Meritocracy doesn't exist, the rich gets richer and the poor gets poorer

Animecel2D

Animecel2D

Honorary Bluecel
★★★★★
158d 14h 35m
I don’t have anything, so it’s over.

R

Rambocel

Officer
★★★★
14d 17h 21m
Trying to get a job is suicidefuel
This. I can't even attempt to try anymore. It's too suifuel. I have a degree and while it may not be an MD, it still shows I'm more intellectually competent than most people I've seen; especially people getting paid more than me all their life who do fuck all and just prance through life one show off to the next how they get to adult all fancy like just because....they knew someone and someone decided they should get paid for doing objectively next to nothing and at their leisure.

Even just trying to get another shitty minimum wage job is hopeless in the past 10 years. Looking at online applications - which is all companies accept now - is a death sentence. "226 others have applied to this job" and it's some shit part time job paying fuck all.

I hate humanity but I hate workforce capitalist shit the most. Your life is up to other people, not you. Earning anything these days is a crock of shit. How many times have I seen new managers come in to places I've worked at for years who have no experience or fuck of all of what they're doing. Yeah qualifications: Chet is Chad's broheim from Hard Aardvark U, you know, CEO Mr. Holdsworth's son.

TallCelFag

TallCelFag

Officer
23d 15h 23m
Looks correlate with stoneage genes you can make so much money with an ugly face today. Basically this is the golden age for beta-nerds to turn society in the right way. Just apply some Hitler politics and your country will rule the world. Just enslave women basically