Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy "You need therapy, bro" well, so do many men who still have girlfriends

Uglyme

Uglyme

Incel lives matter
★★
So, I need therapy because I say that women aren't interested in ugly men like me. Fair enough. But then, how about all the sociopathic and manipulative dudes who are attractive and get dozens of girls? How about the guys who abuse their wives and girlfriends? Don't they need therapy too? Why don't people address those issues first instead of attacking a bunch of lonely virgins who are rejected by society?

The reality is that it doesn't matter what we say or do, people will always judge us because we, being physically hideous, are the evil guys by default. The fact that we expose the true nature of relationships and the hypergamy of foids certainly doesn't make us earn points, but it doesn't change the fact that we are losers in the eyes of women. If we needed therapy, if the problem was all in our heads, we would've fixed it long time ago.

Only looks are important, personality doesn't matter.

I'm intelligent, empathetic, loyal, kind, and I have a successful career - if personality mattered I'd be showered in pussy

Oh, I forgot - since foids enjoy "travelling" so much, I actually travelled the world (lived for extended periods of time in three different continents) and I speak four languages.

I'm also a good piano player.

So, dear Stacy, where's my wet hole?

(Alcoholmaxxed rant over)

i mean cmon man, the normies need SOME sort of bluepilled shit advice to throw at us!