Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill You Need To Be At Least Average Looking For A Woman To Like As You A Person

• Thread starter universallyabhorred
  • Start date
universallyabhorred

universallyabhorred

Banned
-
It doesn't matter whether you have a great personality, good social skills, are a wonderful person or anything else, in order for a woman to like you, not sexually but platonically as a person or respect and admire you, you absolutely must have a face that isn't below average. Any man with an unattractive face is automatically since as evil and inferior by all women. This results in them wanting to avoid you, doing the bare minimum in professional situations or purposefully stirring up trouble or falsely reporting you. They absolutely do not want to associate with you or even engage in basic conversation with you. They are repulsed by you, hate you and regard with you extreme indifference or contempt, secretly they wish you would die or not appear outside. They might make small talk if you have to work with them since it's expected and women are ultra conformist. But you are not even good enough to be an emotional tampon or real life orbiter. The only exception is when women can't see your face such as online, but they expect your face is average or above and you to eventually show your picture. If you turn out to be ugly, they will ghost you.

I'm below average facially and I've personalitymaxxed my way into being friends with girls. They're all super repulsed from the thought of dating me, though.

Pardon my shit low IQ post. If they saw Reviewbrah, would he get treated badly?

Anyone reading this who has not experienced this irl is probably a fakecel/mentalcel. As a sub4 subhuman, almost every time I show my face in public, I get looks of hatred and disgust almost any femoids that glances at me and most men too. Even the tone people use when speaking to you sounds a bit malicious. You literally upset people just for being there, just seeing your face made their day 1% shittier and they will treat you like it...

I'm below average facially and I've personalitymaxxed my way into being friends with girls. They're all super repulsed from the thought of dating me, though.
I absolutely don't believe, you are facially below average, if this happened with women IRL. The context of these friendships must be considered, were the girls childhood friends with you that you grew up with? The second factor is did these friendships occur IRL or online?

He would get bullied or #MeToo'd...
I absolutely don't believe, you are facially below average, if this happened with women IRL. The context of these friendships must be considered, were the girls childhood friends with you that you grew up with? The second factor is did these friendships occur IRL or online?
High IQ response... Exactly what I was thinking when I saw that.

His insane status has the ability to make up for his looks, considering he isn’t subhuman like most of us he should be fine

A little bit of both. They weren't childhood friends with me as I moved to the area I'm talking about in 2010. Mostly friends of friends.

Had to look him up and based on his pictures, he's definitely below average. Now I never claimed he'd be treated badly by everyone but I can bet with certainty he can't make friends with women IRL. I would also wager most women would treat him poorly, some might be indifferent or fake friendly, but they certainly will not like him. However the status effect might come into play, in his case, depending upon how popular he is. If it does then he will be liked by people and will be able to make "fake" friendships with women, but he will never be liked, respected or loved for who he is. If he fades back into obscurity, as many famous people do, he will lose everything.

Foids grimace when they see me minding my own business in public or at work.

all together i am a legit 3 or 2
it never began

jfl no, as women rate 80% of men as below average

Had to look him up and based on his pictures, he's definitely below average. Now I never claimed he'd be treated badly by everyone but I can bet with certainty he can't make friends with women IRL. I would also wager most women would treat him poorly, some might be indifferent or fake friendly, but they certainly will not like him. However the status effect might come into play, in his case, depending upon how popular he is. If it does then he will be liked by people and will be able to make "fake" friendships with women, but he will never be liked, respected or loved for who he is. If he fades back into obscurity, as many famous people do, he will lose everything.

Thanks for responding.

That's doesn't disprove my point, here's why.

That's subjective female perception, however everyone a woman rates below average isn't actually objectively below average. This is also only in the context of online dating and hookups and doesn't apply to real life friendships. The difference between how a woman sees a below average guy who's actually average vs an objectively below average guy is indifference vs revulsion. A woman can't even conceive of caring about or liking a guy who's actually ugly such a thought is repulsive and impossible to her on a deep level, while she can certainly enjoy interacting with the average guy she doesn't want to date.

Can confirm, pretty much describes my existence

He's 6'3" (190cm).

Anyone reading this who has not experienced this irl is probably a fakecel/mentalcel. As a sub4 subhuman, almost every time I show my face in public, I get looks of hatred and disgust almost any femoids that glances at me and most men too. Even the tone people use when speaking to you sounds a bit malicious. You literally upset people just for being there, just seeing your face made their day 1% shittier and they will treat you like it...
exactly. women will only crave top tier men but are at least willing to treat normies as human beings. If women ignore you or straight up turn away when you try to talk to them, that's how you know you are truecel

exactly. women will only crave top tier men but are at least willing to treat normies as human beings. If women ignore you or straight up turn away when you try to talk to them, that's how you know you are truecel
They only look in our direction on accident...

I've noticed this in life in general. I've also read quite a few studies that support this--how someone looks strongly affects our moral judgment of them. Being very ugly is the curse that keeps giving.
You literally upset people just for being there, just seeing your face made their day 1% shittier and they will treat you like it...
Foids grimace when they see me minding my own business in public or at work.

Last edited:
That's exactly right. High IQ post. Like always.

Fakecel if it only made their day 1% shittier. Trucels RUIN people’s WEEKS by showing their faces.

If ur not good looking women hate u or use u

sex doesn't really exist so who cares

This. If you aren't Chad you aren't attractive to women at all.
Thinking otherwise is a cope. Looking average at least makes them treat you like a human being though.
And by average I mean 7-8/10 dudes.

Anything sub5 wont have a chance
5/10 males only have chances if moneymaxxed or statusmaxxed

The thing that you don’t realize is many of us here are “average” looking (4-5/10?). The thing is, average looking gets you nowhere. Girls don’t want average looking guys.

Who cares about a woman liking you in a platonic way, she may as well not like you at all.

Women don't truly like average men, they just tolerate them for betabuxx.

Lots of normie relationships end with dead bedrooms, inceldom, cheating, divorce-rape, etc.

This shit is so true, if women could they would murder us all. This includes all women.
I think theyd rather enslave us to work, so they can lay around leisurely with the chads, and theyd all want their own personal chad boytoy too..