Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill You need to get women to get woman

Forgotten

Forgotten

Recruit
★★
It's a problem similar to someone who is seeking a job but every employer requires experience. Foids, as well, want guys that are desired by other foids, if a foid finds out that a low tier normie got a Stacy, that foid will probably date the LTN just because Stacy did

Greycel-tier theory.

I do believe there's some truth to this. I remember there were statistics posted before showing that a man's SMV increased when potential female partners were informed that the man already has a girlfriend/spouse.

Just Date A 500 lb. Roastie Landwhale And Eventually You'll Be Dating A Stacy Theory

this is such bullshit. I see plenty of incels orbiting and getting friendzoned by groups of women. hell, they hang around them constantly. at the end of the day if Chad butted in on their conversation, she'd get taken away and used as a sperm toilet that night.

Surprisingly good graycel thread.

It's true though, guys that regularly get women show to other women that they have value & foids want a piece of the pie as they can't stand not getting in, look at how they invade male spaces to be worshipped & simped for, attention sponges that are easily fooled time & time again into spreading their legs for Chad in the stupid belief he'll commit.

I'd advise those here to buy a cheap wedding ring, may help in getting a job or get some flack off your back, how'd that ugly dude get a wife etc...

Just Date A 500 lb. Roastie Landwhale And Eventually You'll Be Dating A Stacy Theory
Let me add something to the theory. When a guy gets a foid, he will only attract foids with the same or lower SMV

Let me add something to the theory. When a guy gets a foid, he will only attract foids with the same or lower SMV
This is true tbh

It's a problem similar to someone who is seeking a job but every employer requires experience. Foids, as well, want guys that are desired by other foids, if a foid finds out that a low tier normie got a Stacy, that foid will probably date the LTN just because Stacy did

My answer that question is YES. You need to have a foid to get foid,

My answer is based on experience back in my teenage years my schoolmate(a low-tier) got together with a foid and by the time they broke up, girls started to gain interest on him.
Another lowtier normie i know of, finally got some matches on Tinder after he uploaded a old photo with him and a random drunk foid from the street.

So yes, you need to have a foid to get foid.

Has anyone here tried to lie about having a ex-girlfriend maybe even uploaded some faked photo with yourself and foids on Tinder?
Based this thread, lying should work if you are good at it.

Just dont be an incel to escape inceldom theory

This is unironically true. Getting women gets your more women and vice versa.