Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

You need to love yourself guys.

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date
Deleted member 7448

Deleted member 7448

Name is Abdu, live in Laos, born on 24.08.1992.
-
Most of us have been mistreated. We are victims, that's why we ended up here. Most likely in school, middle school and high school, if you weren't bullied then at the very least you were marginalized. And then in college you weren't able to live properly cause you were carrying the wounds from school. And then it snowballed, getting worse and worse, missing your youth.

Tbh only now I'm realizing just how much of an effect it had on me. The way people treated me is why I've become who I am - depressed for ~12 years, many anxieties etc...

But we need to learn to love ourselves and realize that most people suck, but we must not let it affect us. Love yourself and try to find good people to have around you, as few as they are they do exist. Society mistreated us and now they forgot about it, living great and happy lives and not caring about us. And the only way to get back at them is living well, cause they forgot about you and don't give a shit, so you're the only one who you're hurting by holding on to that pain.

Controversial take: this refers to a small percentage of women too, I'm talking about all the people that suffered this way. There aren't as many as guys but there's a smaller % of autistic or ugly girls that had similar experiences. It mostly happens to the shy ones that take it, just shutting up and trying to endure it, like me. So I'm saying this for all the mistreated shy introverts of the world that had their lives ruined by the assholes in society. Because I feel a sense of kinship with all of those who were hurt like this.

What I'm trying to say is that people like us, who were mistreated and marginalized in school, have had their entire lives ruined. The psychological wounds snowballed and turned us into the anxious sufferers we are today. So love yourself, and ignore those fools (90% of society), who are just psychopathic assholes. Love yourself and if you're not too much of a socially anxious mess like me who is very uncomfortable being around people so he just holes up in his room, then try to surround yourself with good people and ignore the assholes in society, not worth paying them any attention.

Last edited:
How can you love yourself when no one has ever loved you in the first place. How can you see value in something when everyone in the world has seen none in it.

How can you love yourself when no one has ever loved you in the first place. How can you see value in something when everyone in the world has seen none in it.
Well, that's what I'm trying to say. That's exactly it, society mistreated you so you feel like this. But you need to love yourself cause society won't do it for you. You're holding onto a lot of pain, but you're just hurting yourself by doing that. Society doesn't care about your pain. So try to love yourself cause you deserve some happiness.

Most of us have been mistreated. We are victims, that's why we ended up here. Most likely in school, middle school and high school, if you weren't bullied then at the very least you were marginalized. And then in college you weren't able to live properly cause you were carrying the wounds from school. And then it snowballed, getting worse and worse, missing your youth.

Tbh only now I'm realizing just how much of an effect it had on me. The way people treated me is why I've become who I am - depressed for ~12 years, many anxieties etc...

But we need to learn to love ourselves and realize that most people suck, but we must not let it affect us. Love yourself and try to find good people to have around you, as few as they are they do exist. Society mistreated us and now they forgot about it, living great and happy lives and not caring about us. And the only way to get back at them is living well, cause they forgot about you and don't give a shit, so you're the only one who you're hurting by holding on to that pain.

Controversial take: this refers to a small percentage of women too, I'm talking about all the people that suffered this way. There aren't as many as guys but there's a smaller % of autistic or ugly girls that had similar experiences. It mostly happens to the shy ones that take it, just shutting up and trying to endure it, like me. So I'm saying this for all the mistreated shy introverts of the world that had their lives ruined by the assholes in society.

What I'm trying to say is that people like us, who were mistreated and marginalized in school, have had their entire lives ruined. The psychological wounds snowballed and turned us into the anxious sufferers we are today. So love yourself, and ignore those fools (90% of society), who are just psychopathic assholes. Love yourself and if you're not too much of a socially anxious mess like me who is very uncomfortable being around people so he just holes up in his room, then try to surround yourself with good people and ignore the assholes in society, not worth paying them any attention.
IT will screenshot this and bully you

Doesn't matter, love yourself bro, you deserve happiness.
based as fuck, fuck the "muh i will forever be unhappy" copers, society is against us, we shouldn't hold onto the pain that these normies caused us, fuck them and lets stay together and build Incelistan some day :feelsautistic:

based as fuck, fuck the "muh i will forever be unhappy" copers, society is against us, we shouldn't hold onto the pain that these normies caused us, fuck them and lets stay together and build Incelistan some day :feelsautistic:
Based and smartcel. The pain is only hurting ourselves, everybody else doesn't care and has forgotten whatever they did to us long ago. So we need to love ourselves and find happiness. Pain never leads anywhere but to more pain.

I love my self nearly everyday

Is it weird if I'm so avoidant or socially anxious that even listening to someone talk makes me very anxious and uncomfortable? Like, reading what they type is fun, but even listening to a recording makes me uncomfortable for some reason.
It is odd yes as it's not common, where is the fear coming from? Expecting at any moment for the narrator to call you faggot & a Legion of antifa will arrive & mock?

Greycel thread :feelsUgh: :feelsUgh:

It is odd yes as it's not common, where is the fear coming from? Expecting at any moment for the narrator to call you faggot & a Legion of antifa will arrive & mock?
I actually don't mind people insulting me at all. Hell, right now this whole forum could call me the worst things imaginable and tbh it wouldn't affect me much. The anxiety is ... irrational, I just can't explain it but it makes me very uncomfortable.
I love my self nearly everyday
Based cumcel.

Satanism teaches self worship which is kind of similar to self love but with more egotism involved.

Satanism teaches self worship which is kind of similar to self love but with more egotism involved.
Well, too much self-absorption can ironically be harmful to yourself. It's not immediately obvious, only when you get slightly older, but life also requires caring about things other than yourself. Unfortunately I'm very socially anxious and other things so for me that's mostly just my parents and my cat.

I actually don't mind people insulting me at all. Hell, right now this whole forum could call me the worst things imaginable and tbh it wouldn't affect me much. The anxiety is ... irrational, I just can't explain it but it makes me very uncomfortable.

Based cumcel.

View: https://voca.ro/1jhm16gHzmmD

To forget all that shit, you need to revenge yourself on them.
However, that's easier said than done.

Last edited:

You're right, that's smart thinking. I did actually try this, mostly just an irrational thing, an emotion. I don't even think anything, it's just a strong feeling of needing to avoid and just crawl back into my comfy little routine. But it's getting better the more I am forced to interact iirc. So when I'll have to get a job soon I'll eventually get used to it after some miserable weeks.
To forget all that shit, you need to revenge yourself on them.
However, that's easier said than done.
Revenge only hurts yourself. People don't care about you, you hurt yourself by hanging onto that hate and pain. Live a good life, try to find happiness, that's how you get revenge.

You're right, that's smart thinking. I did actually try this, mostly just an irrational thing, an emotion. I don't even think anything, it's just a strong feeling of needing to avoid and just crawl back into my comfy little routine. But it's getting better the more I am forced to interact iirc. So when I'll have to get a job soon I'll eventually get used to it after some miserable weeks.

Revenge only hurts yourself. People don't care about you, you hurt yourself by hanging onto that hate and pain. Live a good life, try to find happiness, that's how you get revenge.
People fear an unknown element instead favouring a misery they're familiar with. Especially true with autists that are shaken to the core if a routine is uprooted.

Controversial take: this refers to a small percentage of women too, I'm talking about all the people that suffered this way. There aren't as many as guys but there's a smaller % of autistic or ugly girls that had similar experiences. It mostly happens to the shy ones that take it, just shutting up and trying to endure it, like me. So I'm saying this for all the mistreated shy introverts of the world that had their lives ruined by the assholes in society. Because I feel a sense of kinship with all of those who were hurt like this.

Isn't there like a objective reason to love something. You can't do it just because.
You need a valid existential reason to do it. By being absurd its only making you bluepilled. A placebo. I need a valid reason for loving myself.

Isn't there like a objective reason to love something. You can't do it just because.
You need a valid existential reason to do it. By being absurd its only only making you bluepilled. A placebo. I need a valid reason.
Valid reason? Very simple: comfort (if not happiness cause that doesn't exist, of course). Pain and suffering is all that you get by not loving yourself and making an effort to do that. Comfort is all the reason you need. You need to let go of the pain and embrace loving yourself and respecting yourself. Otherwise with age life can get really uncomfortable, much more depressing than you thought possible even if you've been clinically depressed for many years.

I can't just forget those bastards. I wish all of them suffered the rest of their lives. I want them to feel what I've felt.

Valid reason? Very simple: comfort (if not happiness cause that doesn't exist, of course). Pain and suffering is all that you get by not loving yourself and making an effort to do that. Comfort is all the reason you need. You need to let go of the pain and embrace loving yourself and respecting yourself. Otherwise with age life can get really uncomfortable, much more depressing than you thought possible even if you've been clinically depressed for many years.
So being aloof of my real causes of problems and suffering is gonna help. Sounds like cope.

So being aloof of my real causes of problems and suffering is gonna help. Sounds like cope.
No, your pain is very real and it has a lot of different causes. Certainly only loving yourself and letting go of your pain won't fix all your problems. But it is a good step, and it will make you feel more comfortable, better. Won't fix it all, your pain is too complex and very real, but it will help.

If anyone on this forum was any good at loving themselves, they probably wouldn't be on here. It's also hard to love yourself when all I do (and many others on here) spend all our time on hedonistic pursuits and achieving nothing of any real value in life. I got badly treated by my parents and in high school and fucked my life up in a variety of different ways so there isn't really any to love about myself. If feeling good about myself was what I really wanted, I'd have to make it so that there was something worth loving first.

I can't just forget those bastards. I wish all of them suffered the rest of their lives. I want them to feel what I've felt.
I know, but that's my point mate. They won't feel it. They don't care, they forgot and even if they were reminded they won't care much and they would forget again. They're living great lives and the only person that all this pain is hurting is yourself, all these feelings really hurt you mate. So let it go, love yourself and try to live a happier and more comfortable life.
If anyone on this forum was any good at loving themselves, they probably wouldn't be on here. It's also hard to love yourself when all I do (and many others on here) spend all our time on hedonistic pursuits and achieving nothing of any real value in life. I got badly treated by my parents and in high school and fucked my life up in a variety of different ways so there isn't really any to love about myself. If feeling good about myself was what I really wanted, I'd have to make it so that there was something worth loving first.
Yeah I fucked up too, really bad. I'm talking about fucking my life up in every conceivable way, really life-altering and scarring shit. And I was bullied too throughout my schooling years.

But this is an erroneous way of thinking. You shouldn't be punishing yourself like that. Holding onto the past - for what? What does that accomplish? How does hating yourself and others like that help you? Does it achieve anything? No, you continue being miserable, so all that suffering and all those bad feelings are just hurting yourself more with no purpose or reason whatsoever.

It won't fix your life, hell, I should know just how impossible it seems to unfuck a truly fucked life. But by making it a small goal for yourself to respect and love yourself and let go of all that pain you can make life more tolerable, more comfortable, more serene. Not totally, of course, having a myriad of problems is hard to fix, but it can make it easier to live.

Last edited:
Just love yourself theory

Based post. As for loving one's self, probably unachievable. However we totally should make our lives as comfortable as possible. We shouldn't let others define us especially if they haven't gone through what we've been. Fuck them and fuck society. Don't seek validation, you validate yourself. In the end live is suffering no matter how you look at it.

Based post. As for loving one's self, probably unachievable. However we totally should make our lives as comfortable as possible. We shouldn't let others define us especially if they haven't gone through what we've been. Fuck them and fuck society. Don't seek validation, you validate yourself. In the end live is suffering no matter how you look at it.
Great attitude mate, keep it up. Gotta make your life as comfortable as possible, and caring about what others think of you, or still carrying all the pain from your past is just hurting yourself and diminishing your comfort.

People don't even know what love is, you don't pick and choose who to give it to real love is contentment.

I try to love myself but the delusion falls apart quickly.

u seem to have a severe psilocybin deficiency

I try to love myself but the delusion falls apart quickly.
Even when I do love myself, I can’t cope with the fact that I will never spread my genes and experience love or have children. This is more important to me than sex. Loving myself just isn’t enough.

where there is no value it cannot be loved

the ''learn to love yourself'' is normie advice that only works if you already have people who love you, it won't work unless you're a normie and up.

I had sex 9 times today I came in their pussy will post screenshots later
manchester united GIF

There is nothing to love about me.