Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy You need to see women as people!

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

COMPLY WITH MY FUCKING pronoun (it)
★★★★★
The more I see women as not women, but as people on a level playing field, the more inclined I am to just naturally not talk to any of them.

Let's say we were ALL men, in a monogendered society. Then dealing with women is a lot like dealing with an extremely soy man. Both are garbage people not worth your time. I have more tolerance for women than I do for male feminists, because at least women are more inclined to be feminist out of self-preservation rather than as a sociopathic guise to manipulate them under a false pretense of virtue.

Men, especially incel men, have no overlapping interests with most women. Most women want to dance, and talk about Lily Singh, or Hannah Gatsby, or talk about their pets, or Instagram. They are also emotionally unavailable. They only seem to talk about their problems to their therapist, or their bestie. Not even their own spouses. It puzzles me immensely to have somewhat of a foothold in relating to such people without restorting to the most sociopathic of tactics.

Last edited:
Women are braindead and retarded

i will never see women as human, they're all animals that need to be controlled with a shitty pitchfork.

islam is just one way to control those sluts.

Islam is right about foids and homosexuality

Last edited:
i will never see women as human, they're all animals that need to be controlled with a shitty pitchfork.

ALLLAHU AKBAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Holes are just meant for sex and reproduction. That's all.

Exactly.

If I saw women as just people, I would have even fewer reasons to interact with them.

women don't see us as people anyways...

Walking flashlights .. ..that all i see .. im not even kidding ..

But they probably see us ( chads or betabuxxers) as dildos and wallets

Seeing and treating them as human beings doesn't make them see and treat me as a human being. But society doesn't care about that.
women don't see us as people anyways...

Walking flashlights .. ..that all i see .. im not even kidding ..

But they probably see us ( chads or betabuxxers) as dildos and wallets

That's why people sometimes say about someone that he's "a dick" or "a cunt" : it's when a person is seen as nothing more than his or her genitals.

Everyone is a sexual object, including myself, like nature intended.

Very true OP. Even if I wanted to talk to a women, I have no idea what i would talk about as they have nothing in common with me.

Dis b y u inkwell :feelsLSD:

A "person" who lives for the sole purpose of reproducing and having relationships with Chad is too unrelatable for me to have any interest in.

Exactly. This is why Chad gets props for one thing: he sees through that "women are people too" bullshit and treats them like pests that are simply tolerated. And it makes them lust after him even more.