Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill You need to sound like a man: Voicepill

Words2_live_bye

Words2_live_bye

What a Shame ...
★★★★★
I'm a voicelet. Not the only thing that makes me incel, but to me, it is a major part of why i am always treated like a kid/young teen by people.
It never began if you're a 20 year old Man and still get called "buddy"
I'll post a Vocaroo if anyone if interested in hearing me

The voicepill is extremely underrated. Having a weak nerdy voice while you're an adult is a death sentance.

I sound like I have a blocked nose whenever I speak, people including foids themselves constantly saying "what?!" whenever I speak because they don't understand me clearly.

I'm pretty sure my voice is shit, but I'm ugly anyway so oh well.

Last edited:
In my early teens to my early 20s i had a deep voice but my voice has gotten higher since i turned 26-28 or so.

I have lisp. It's over for me.

Some guy told me apparently I sound like a pedophile over voice chat in battlefield. I don't know what a pedophile sounds like, so I just told him he sounds morbidly obese and he got extremely triggered the remainder of the match and started whining about it constantly about how it's not true.

WTF is wrong with your vocal chords? People say I have faggot voice/squeaky voice. Fuck that, you must be doomed.
At least, you can understand clearly what you are saying. Having lisp is far worse, takes time in explaining people what you are saying.

lol at thinking your voice means anything, foids rejected you in their minds long before they hear you say one word.

lol at thinking your voice means anything, foids rejected you in their minds long before they hear you say one word.
Your voice matters, though. Adds insult to the injury and, in extreme cases, prevents you from even infiltrate in their group so they can pretend to tolerate you.

It's true imo, I don't hear many high T sounding guys that are mstow/mgtow/incel

Though if ur face is good enuf, u can sound like anything u wan

Goddammit, another pill to destroy us. Its never gonna end. Dickpill, driverslicensepill, dogpill, wristpill, now the voicepill. Im going to costco and buying rope in bulk

Some guy told me apparently I sound like a pedophile over voice chat in battlefield. I don't know what a pedophile sounds like, so I just told him he sounds morbidly obese and he got extremely triggered the remainder of the match and started whining about it constantly about how it's not true.
:lul: :lul: :lul:

I have a late teenager voice that's nasally. I'm worried it's not going to get any deeper but I'm going to try NoFap and lowering it as much as I can. Right now 100hz is the lowest I can talk at, but I don't have the breathing for it.

High pitch voice won't infuse respect on foids. It's over for voicecels

I used to think I sounded like shit. I guess you get used to your voice. My sister recorded me so much and sent me the snaps that I got used to my voice.

Lol I recorded myself on my phone speaking Finnish and I sound like some fucking samurai. I have a mild accent I guess.

Last edited:
Over if this isn't your voice:

yeah voice is pretty important
here is mine i didn't speak in english because of my shitty accent:
Your voice sounds fine to me
We kind of have the same issue, we both have rather "high" sounding voices akin to a 14-15 year old than an actual adult.
yeah, i notice that too
Over if this isn't your voice:

based and Barbarianpilled

Im tall and have a good voice ngl

I have a deep voice, but also a babyface. I look no older than 16.

My voice is deep, but I'm a fucking beta, wrist and stuttercel

I have ok voice i guess.