Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill You need to sound like a man: Voicepill

Brutal, but if you were Chad, you wouldn't need to say a word.

Use your goofy voice to voiceactor max for cartoons and get money

https://voca.ro/2Dke18bY4FE

[It's Over] if you have a young teen voice and you're not a chadlite.
[It's Over] if you have a dumb sounding deep voice and you're not a chad.

blackcels have the worst voices tbh

Wish I had a deep voice :cryfeels: :cryfeels:

My voice sounds stupid

Some people call the voicepill cope, but I know from experience how real it is considering I've had people throughout my life insult my voice regularly. It's not on par with face or anything like that but its effects are very real.
Could just be because insulting voice is socially acceptable. Chad with the same crappy voice would be thought of as interesting.

I'm a voicelet. Not the only thing that makes me incel, but to me, it is a major part of why i am always treated like a kid/young teen by people.
It never began if you're a 20 year old Man and still get called "buddy"
I'll post a Vocaroo if anyone if interested in hearing me
Send me your audio. I have had similar problems related to insufficient inervation and improved my voice.
I heard you voice. ok. Typical tenor, not girly. The problem is too much vocal fry, that creacky noise, and bad resonance/supporting.

Since the voice is produced by muscles you can enlarge the sound and make it lower through exercises. If you do it you will see results in a year. Creatine helped me a lot strengthening the voice also.

I could barely fonate a C3. Now I can fake a Bass or Baritone sound with ease. So you can improve too.
Wish I had a deep voice :cryfeels: :cryfeels:
Jfl Finland is famous by it's basses singers.

Last edited:
Luckily i have a decent voice tbh one of the few decent things i have

Voice can completely make or break any expectation of masculinity a person might have of you.

I have a deep voice, but also a babyface. I look no older than 15.
Although my voice pitch varies a lot as well.