Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious You need to stop worrying about inceldom

Wastrel

Wastrel

Banned
-
You worry about that you don't have sex and relationship.
You worry about that some people have sex, but you can't find girlfriend if you try with great effort.
You need understand that life is unfair and. Stop worry about that fact.
Some people have millions of dollars, beautiful houses and apartments, perfect jobs with income 150-300k dollars per year.
Some people are beautiful and they can very easy find sexual partners.
Some people very rich and their life is full of good things.
But some people doomed live in the loneliness and in the poverty.
This world is not for everyone. Everyone cannot live well. Resources are limited. Women are a resource, money is a resource, food is a resource, housing is also a resource. Unfortunately, there is not enough women and money for everyone. Someone is forced to suffer and live an empty life while someone else is enjoying life every second.

If you were born, why do you think that you must have your own home, money, girlfriend and children?
There are no guarantees in this world.

In this world, only those people who have capital, who have power, who have beauty and health enjoy themselves.

If you have no money, then why should someone give you a product, for example a house or apartment? If you do not have a resource in the form of money, then these are your problems. If you don't have beauty, then why should someone love you? Why do you think this world should give to you something? This world doesn't give to you anything. But you shouldn't him anything, so you must defend your rights and promote your line.

This planet is a giant zoo in which the holders of power and money put on masks of civilized people and try to fool everyone with illusions.

This world is your enemy.
Nobody is interested in you being beautiful, healthy, rich and successful.

You're already in hell. Your whole life is suffering. When a person is young, he naively thinks that he has everything ahead of him, that he has many chances, that he needs to go forward and there is a probability of becoming successful. But this is a big illusion. If you have a bad start, if you have no beauty and no money, then your life will be very difficult. If you were initially unlucky, why are you hoping for something? In the future, life will become more difficult for you because you are getting old. You will even lose what you have now, for example, your health will deteriorate.

If you are poor, what is the point in thinking and discussing expensive houses and expensive cars? Think about survival. If you are not beautiful and young, then why do you think about girls? You have a bad start. Unfortunately, a bad start forms a bad end. It's not your fault. You can blame your parents because they decided to conceive and give birth to you because of their self-centeredness.
They don't even care about your suffering.

You need to work with what you do have. A lot of guys here are more interested in thinking about other people rather than trying to do the best they can to be comfortable and limit their own suffering.

You need to work with what you do have.
This is very nice idea in the theory, but in the practice unfortunately all my attempts failed.
I see no reason to continue playing this "game" knowing that there will be the same endless losses and rejections.
When i will become very old, for example 60-65 years old, i think i will kill myself.

I want the world to end. You just confirmed why people shouldn't have children, because you can't assure a life of pleasure for your offspring.

I want the world to end. You just confirmed why people shouldn't have children, because you can't assure a life of pleasure for your offspring.
Life is a war.
Rich people will reproduce and create good life for their children.
Rich people don't want share resources with other people.
Rich people interested in the success only of their kids.
Life is a giant sexual and reproduce competition.
Some animals control many resources (money, women, property, political power) and they don't want share their resources with other people.
The more resources their children have, the more chances they have for success, including sexual and reproductive success.
Poor and the ugly people will not reproduce, poor and ugly people will die alone. Incels will die without share of their genes.

Ya can’t expect incels to stop trying not to be incels if they’re youngcels or in their 20s

Ya can’t expect incels to stop trying not to be incels if they’re youngcels or in their 20s
anyway, once day they will understand that they are genetic garbage.

Winds me up when women say bringing a child into this world is the least selfish thing a person can do...what utter bollocks. Life is so awful that as a male I'm more likely to kill myself than any other cause below the age of 50. Yeah that really selfless you fucking whore

Ahh just another day on cucks.co

I don't mind being single. Hell, some people are single by choice. What's depressing is that the ready I'm single is that I'm not good enough for any woman. Not only are we involuntarily celebrate, but we also live in a world where men are expected to be able to attract women. If we can't, we're labeled losers even if we're hard working people.

Fuck Off OP & GTFO

Honestly i don't envy rich people at all, maybe because i have enough money to satisfy my few nerdy needs.

I envy good looking men, and i'd prefer to be poor and good looking (which is by itself a paradox, because you could get money by modeling) than rich and average.

Iam trying to be nice to greycels but sometimes its really hard.

Just be ok with paying taxes to the cucked government who fund degeneracy and cause our inceldom theory.
Life is a war.
Rich people will reproduce and create good life for their children.
Rich people don't want share resources with other people.
Rich people interested in the success only of their kids.
Life is a giant sexual and reproduce competition.
Some animals control many resources (money, women, property, political power) and they don't want share their resources with other people.
The more resources their children have, the more chances they have for success, including sexual and reproductive success.
Poor and the ugly people will not reproduce, poor and ugly people will die alone. Incels will die without share of their genes.
Chad chasing rosties should get raped. That's nature.
Iam trying to be nice to greycels but sometimes its really hard.

Last edited:
cope IT larper

I dont need to do shit dumb ass fucking retard. Im going to be a hateful, spiteful misogynist that spreads the blackpill and shares his ideas about wanting to control foids in a blackpill-law civilization until (((they))) put me away.

when you think inceldom is the leastof your worries and then you discover that youre a retarded, asocial husk of a humanbeing :feelsrope:
"forgetting" about my Inceldom won't do me any good boyorino, aslong as a I am an involuntary practitioner of the shit life trifecta

930c2b07 1953 4ed2 b53e 5a43861f7887

Real life isn't real life sweaty

Yet another spectacular greycel thread

I've said this before but it's impossible to not care about inceldom, it's built in our genetics. Saying I don't care about women only works as a temporary cope that gets shattered as soon as you see a happy couple or a cute foid.

It's like saying a starving african shouldn't care about food

You worry about that you don't have sex and relationship.
You worry about that some people have sex, but you can't find girlfriend if you try with great effort.
You need understand that life is unfair and. Stop worry about that fact.
Some people have millions of dollars, beautiful houses and apartments, perfect jobs with income 150-300k dollars per year.
Some people are beautiful and they can very easy find sexual partners.
Some people very rich and their life is full of good things.
But some people doomed live in the loneliness and in the poverty.
This world is not for everyone. Everyone cannot live well. Resources are limited. Women are a resource, money is a resource, food is a resource, housing is also a resource. Unfortunately, there is not enough women and money for everyone. Someone is forced to suffer and live an empty life while someone else is enjoying life every second.

If you were born, why do you think that you must have your own home, money, girlfriend and children?
There are no guarantees in this world.

In this world, only those people who have capital, who have power, who have beauty and health enjoy themselves.

If you have no money, then why should someone give you a product, for example a house or apartment? If you do not have a resource in the form of money, then these are your problems. If you don't have beauty, then why should someone love you? Why do you think this world should give to you something? This world doesn't give to you anything. But you shouldn't him anything, so you must defend your rights and promote your line.

This planet is a giant zoo in which the holders of power and money put on masks of civilized people and try to fool everyone with illusions.

This world is your enemy.
Nobody is interested in you being beautiful, healthy, rich and successful.

You're already in hell. Your whole life is suffering. When a person is young, he naively thinks that he has everything ahead of him, that he has many chances, that he needs to go forward and there is a probability of becoming successful. But this is a big illusion. If you have a bad start, if you have no beauty and no money, then your life will be very difficult. If you were initially unlucky, why are you hoping for something? In the future, life will become more difficult for you because you are getting old. You will even lose what you have now, for example, your health will deteriorate.

If you are poor, what is the point in thinking and discussing expensive houses and expensive cars? Think about survival. If you are not beautiful and young, then why do you think about girls? You have a bad start. Unfortunately, a bad start forms a bad end. It's not your fault. You can blame your parents because they decided to conceive and give birth to you because of their self-centeredness.
They don't even care about your suffering.
Too many words to read from a GrAYcel

very based view

I could accept being celibate if I had platonic love.

woke up the other day and thought no foid in bed. that was my first thought. just get over it! its so easy! stfu

Things do get easier when you stop focusing on Women, but not for the reason you say. If you can find a hobby or something else fulfilling all of a sudden women and their bullshit become less and less important to you. You will always know you're an incel but thinking about it hurts less and less if you can find a different way to occupy yourself.

That being said, if you're in your teens or early 20's this is complete bullshit. Men are hardwired to find mates at that age to the point that many of us kill ourselves during these years if women deem us "unworthy." You can't just fight basic biology like that head on because you will always lose.