Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill You need to take the artificial-womb pill!

GeordiLefort3

GeordiLefort3

Orphaned by the teenage loves i never had
★★
The Artificial-Womb Pill

One of the common pills distributed is that 'foids are the choosers', 'foids are the genetic gatekeepers' etc..

But if you realise that men have been simping for foids for tens of thousand of years simply because they have an unsightly entrance that must be entered into order to perpetuate the species?

Well, not for much longer!

By taking the artificial-womb pill you have:
- No child support since you can raise the kid yourself :yes:
- Choose the gender (and other edits in the future) :yes:
- No longer have the biological imperative to chase foids or think about them (the key to freedom) :yes::yes::yes:

I'm sure there are a lot more benefits to society, the earth and the galaxy as a whole, but the last one is such a paradigm shift that eclipses all others. After foids are no longer worshipped as the meat-wombs that they are, we can move forward into a new age.

Laws will change, voting rights will change, all the isms would die overnight and men will begin to wake up and gain their backbone again.

How society will look within 2 years of no need for foids

Welcome to the Post-Foid Age.

:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:Take the Artificial-Womb Pill!:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

Unironically the answer to all of your problems

Last edited:
That day we would beat women for sport.
Cope, acritical wombs will happen but beating women for sport will not. I can see people beating incels for sport being way more likely.

Based as fuck. Needs to be added to the must read section ASAP

people are coping here.Most guys(even some chads) don't mind me being with a barren women.normies care about propagating their genes but to the extent that you guys think.

Cope. As if these will be given to non elites.

This will never be, not because technology but because laws. Singles can't adopt, same thing will be with artificial wombs, If you can't provide a stable family life you can't adopt.

Last edited:
- No child support since you can raise the kid yourself :yes:
Cool for those who want a child. Reproductive autonomy is always good.
- Choose the gender (and other edits in the future) :yes:
This is what we need. The birth of demigods. No more people with unnecessary flaws like us will be born.
- No longer have the biological imperative to chase foids or think about them (the key to freedom) :yes::yes::yes:
The biological imperative won't go away. In other words: your sexual thirst will remain there. The artificialwombpill doesn't solve it. I think this is more an issue to be tackled by the robowaifupill.
Unironically the answer to all of your problems
Again, nope. I want to fuck (I won't fuck an artificial womb). Also, I want to be left alone: having kids comes with a lot of responsibilities; I'm antinatalist and child free. I don't see how an artificial womb would solve my loneliness and sexlessness without adding the burden of more responsibilities. Good if you want reproductive autonomy, tho.
Based. I think this would go mainstream: that's precisely how the elites would get richer; offering a product that totally changes the lives of millions of people. There will be demand.

Last edited:
The day this becomes normalized is the day we kill and enslave all w*men.
We will finally make utopia on earth

I highly doubt this would affect female smv, men are thirsty and horny.

Its already possible to have a child as a single, many countries allow singles to adopt a child also allows single men to hire surrogate wombs{hire a woman) to give birth to your child but very few chose to.

Proof it was (((them)))?
Well idk why a guy who discovered gene editing and claimed he made another human with it would coincidentally disappear.

Well idk why a guy who discovered gene editing and claimed he made another human with it would coincidentally disappear.
It could have been the Chinese government. They perform a lot of abductions.

Whats the point of having a child if you don't have a wife, and vise versa for that matter?

Raising a child is a lifetime job, and a big reason to have a wife and stay married is so you arent the sole parent, you can split the work of support, money, meals, etc.

Not that many men want to be single dads with sole custody of his children.

Whats the point of having a child if you don't have a wife, and vise versa for that matter?

Raising a child is a lifetime job, and a big reason to have a wife and stay married is so you arent the sole parent, you can split the work of support, money, meals, etc.
Yeah. We already have wombs (just need to get them in line) plus they give pussy and take care of the kids.
Jew elites are stopping this tech. Same with gene editing and gene splicing. Ded Srs.
They will for sure.

The gene editing though they may give to you without your knowledge/consent. They can do it through a "vaccine" shot. Change your DNA, maybe make you into a docile slave or some freak.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ko6EwS0LZig

Last edited:
The biological imperative won't go away. In other words: your sexual thirst will remain there. The artificialwombpill doesn't solve it. I

Desire and imperative are not the same thing, that's why i used that wording, of course i accounted for sexual desire in my reasoning. Here's a definition:

Again, nope. I want to fuck (I won't fuck an artificial womb). Also, I want to be left alone: having kids comes with a lot of responsibilities; I'm antinatalist and child free.

I'm not talking about you i'm talking about saving the human race. If you are an anti-natalist you hate yourself, underestimate our ability to reduce suffering and are, all things considered, a dangerous person. If you were anything like how i was when i was AN, then you are possibly a despairing idealist, so for that i could forgive.

Edit: The language is a bit strong at the end i'll admit, it's only because i recently escaped AN myself, so no need to retort my juvenile invective, it has already been noted.

Last edited:
Is there any artificial reproduction technology in progress? It feels like feminists will get such tech outlawed due to (((ethical))) reasons.

The government is not going to allow men to have a child by themselves. You'll still need a foid

Is there any artificial reproduction technology in progress? It feels like feminists will get such tech outlawed due to (((ethical))) reasons.
Pregnancy harms women and is part of the patriarchy! iWombs for Women's Liberation!

Last edited:
Will I be able to raise a docile kitsune girl? Serious question.

Will I be able to raise a docile kitsune girl? Serious question.
This aint that kinda party buddy boyo!

But of course you would

Not that many men want to be single dads with sole custody of his children.
That's a good point, what would you suggest as a realistic way to regain our sovereignty as men?

I'm not talking about you i'm talking about saving the human race.
Why having more children when we are at the brink of an ecological collapse? We need less people. But yeah, I was mainly talking about myself. This technology should exist for reproductive autonomy indeed.

The government is not going to allow men to have a child by themselves. You'll still need a foid
Governments need babies as future taxpayers. Birth rates are going down an many countries with high living standards.

Last edited:
There may not be an artificial womb available now, but you can pay a surrogate to have your own kid. There are companies that do this for you, as long as they get paid. Typically they get an egg from a femoid (I think you can choose the characteristics of the femoid, just like a femoid can choose the characteristics of a sperm donor), inseminate it with your sperm, and then put it the womb of a femoid who gets paid to incubate it. After the child gets born you legally adopt it. Paid surrogacy is not legal everywhere, but the company does the legal work for you. Google 'surrogacy for single men'.

people are coping here.Most guys(even some chads) don't mind me being with a barren women.normies care about propagating their genes but to the extent that you guys think.
There is a famous Chad sperm donor in Brazil who has dozens of kids, although his wife is barren.

The biological imperative won't go away. In other words: your sexual thirst will remain there. The artificialwombpill doesn't solve it. I think this is more an issue to be tackled by the robowaifupill
This.

Males have a psychological need for companionship, warmth, sex, touch, affection etc. That only robotwaifus will satisfy, although the reproduction aspect can be left to the artificial wombs until replicant foids are available in the next century or two.

Last edited:
c0petastic thread.

Using an artificial womb because no natural womb-possessor wants your genes anywhere near them is the apex.... the fuckin manifested zenith.... of c0pery, INC.

Deny it all you want but that's what it is. And then the kid is born...grows up... is most probably a chip-off-the-ole-block, and an incel like his poppa who he doesn't know...
And one day by some cruel twist of fate, he then finds out the story behind his coming to be,and how he has no biological mother.

All im gona say is that if that kid was me, then the c0pe that ended with my existence would turn instantly at that moment to r0pe

So no thanks. In fact, I would personally say that although it sounds counteintuitive at first... THE WORST candidates to use this tech would be incels, unless they could find some way to satisfactorily isolate and remove the genes that result in inceldom from male childrn. Not likely though. so no.

Last edited: