Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

You niggas rock.

BrettyBoy

BrettyBoy

Requested ban.
-
Hey everyone, I’m so drunk right now so I will express my true feeling. You niggas are awesome. Love you guys, no homo, no homo, not gonna lie. I love having men I can relate to when it comes to lack of female attention because lack of female attention is evil just like most females. I would also like to thanks Segent for making such a great site where lonely men can express how bad society is without getting shit for it. This site has helped my deprsssion. Etc.

Interesting thread and love, Brettyboi
Cheers.

You should tag all your bros

Cheers mate, I am drunk for 3 days now

Lookism -_-

Yes, this forum is a good cope.

Hey everyone, I’m so drunk right now so I will express my true feeling. You niggas are awesome. Love you guys, no homo, no homo, not gonna lie. I love having men I can relate to when it comes to lack of female attention because lack of female attention is evil just like most females. I would also like to thanks Segent for making such a great site where lonely men can express how bad society is without getting shit for it. This site has helped my deprsssion. Etc.

Have a beer for me

Yes I’m glad to be back

Hey everyone, I’m so drunk right now so I will express my true feeling. You niggas are awesome. Love you guys, no homo, no homo, not gonna lie. This site has helped my deprsssion. Etc.
Good stuff man. I like being able to come to a place where I can relate with others too. It's impossible to find people who can relate to my position in real life.

I feel the same. This is the only group I relate with, for better or worse. Cheers man, I'm gonna go smoke a bowl in solidarity
4/20maxxing is legit.

Are you still drunk?

hello fellow niggers, bust any caps as of late?

Girloids rock too

You niggas paper

You niggas scissors

kek

drinks me, bro

we love u bretty

I can relate to this too, This site helps me to vent my frustrations and to find and empathize with people that are in my same situation of loneliness. I glad I've found this site tbh.

I’m sober again.
I can relate to this too, This site helps me to vent my frustrations and to find and empathize with people that are in my same situation of loneliness. I glad I've found this site tbh.

For real.

Love you too bro

You're pretty cool tbhngl

Thanks for the replies, everyone.