Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious You now have 1 million people that are blackpilled and follow you as the leader. What do you do?

• Thread starter Deleted member 15752
  • Start date
Deleted member 15752

Deleted member 15752

Mogged from Fairbanks to Vladivostok
-
What are you going to do with them? Are you going to make sure you gain some sort of media influence through all of those 1 million people spreading the blackpill on kikebook, instagram and snapchat? Taking a slow and steady approach to influence the young.

Are you going to arm them and go all out on one specific state or town? Go to war, may inevitably shut you down, but you can make serious impact and your word will be spread through fear since many of your soldiers will be alive.

Are you going to legitimize the blackpill by letting people know that millions follow the blackpill and this is why THEY should? To gain more followers in forums and getting them to flood the internet with stories and blogs, youtube videos. Not catering to a specific audience.

Fight through words and try to gain as many people on your side with the help of your 1 million spreading the blackpill in every small town and village around you? By holding local meeting where random interested people check out what you have to say.

They are your average 5/10 males, nothing strong and nothing weak. But they are blackpilled.

Last edited:
Work to create AI.

Then destroy humanity.

I would forecefeed it to cucks and normies and incels in denial to cause worldwide destruction. If the blackpill was mainstream I really imagine how society would be.

Imagine having 1 million hERos at your command. Crazy stuff.

Quality, not quantity. What is a million drones to queen bee? What I want is to reach the higher ups.

I'd want to create a blackpill MGTOW community that works on finding copes, forgetting foids, and making life not so miserable

Imagine having 1 million hERos at your command. Crazy stuff.
What would you go for? Taking it a easy approach to influence through day to day use with the likes of kikebook and your typical trash social media to cater to a wider audience? Or will you arm them and hope that after a certain % of your men die, people will realize they have died for a bad cause causing further spread of the blackpill in the media across the seas?
Quality, not quantity. What is a million drones to queen bee? What I want is to reach the higher ups.
You have the brains, so therefore you have the to be the guidance for them. They can be of good quality if you play it just right.

I would create cell system,to countries,cities etc. would have different cells or clips whatever you call it. then directly target feminist figures etc. some cucked politicians,some companies that promoting cuckoldry. when I have too much power,directly target jewish politicians and "bussinesmen"
This is guerilla war and there is no certain victory,but my aim would be creating chaos rather than gaining total victory. and of course make propaganda,actions alone would enough to create fanbase which means more millions of people who willing to take action

Create my own country. Through force if necessary

With that amount of human resources, I'd do the R&D required to develop a drug capable of relieving us of sexual desire, so that we can finally be free. Afterwards, I'd make powerful lobbying groups to stop the cucking of us all through taxation, single men should not have to pay for the mistakes of slutty women and chads.

Get them to crowdfund my plastic surgery.

Have them enter politics as ultra leftists.

A lot will gain power. Use them to fuck shit up.

Tell everyone to give me 5 dollars and never work again.

I would tell them to buy an island, then we can buy technology to develop our own country/community.

armed approach tbh. Only way to make norm cucks learn

Create my own country and make it a superpower by 2020

I'll try to fuck some of the followers who were foids and tell them to give me money and if the shit goes on we can go to an abandoned town and make there our little sect , where we can fuck foids and do a community similar to hippies or whatever , and identify us as an ethnic group of course to prevent to be dismantled.

Indoctrinate them with high IQ propaganda about politics, tell them to arm themselves and start a authoritarian 1984 like political party.

I would create cell system,to countries,cities etc. would have different cells or clips whatever you call it. then directly target feminist figures etc. some cucked politicians,some companies that promoting cuckoldry. when I have too much power,directly target jewish politicians and "bussinesmen"
This is guerilla war and there is no certain victory,but my aim would be creating chaos rather than gaining total victory. and of course make propaganda,actions alone would enough to create fanbase which means more millions of people who willing to take action
Much smarter than trying to take one place. A million people could keep general chaos going all over the world for years.

I would tell them to annoy normies

Based, just expand your army theory is legit.

With that amount of human resources, I'd do the R&D required to develop a drug capable of relieving us of sexual desire, so that we can finally be free. Afterwards, I'd make powerful lobbying groups to stop the cucking of us all through taxation, single men should not have to pay for the mistakes of slutty women and chads.

I would make them all to very good soldiers and rake over the whole world and make foids to our slaves.

I would use my army to flood Tinder with so much Chadfishing, it would effectively be destroyed. I would also use them social media shame and doxx every whore and thot that made false rape accusations, or were an unrighteous bitch to short, ugly, retarded, ethnic, or virgin men.

1 million isn't enough though. I think if we had 25 million, we could get somewhere.

Leader will sell us . we dont need leaders. Leaders are controled. We dont need the fraud

I would ISISmaxx and create a military organization and make them join that, then start killing cucks, kidnapping foids and start the beta uprising. I would ensure all my fellow blackpillers start gymcelling as well and that they not live degenerate lives.

Invest in artificial intelligence, virtual reality, and sexbots.

Support neetbux political candidates.

Tax each member $1,000.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back