Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel you only realize how social isolate you are when you need help.

nxdismycope

nxdismycope

Its not over - its just never began
★★
so today my car didnt fucking start..... didnt drove for the last couple of days and the battery went empty probaly (shitty car shitty battery).
for a full hour i just thought who the fuck can i ask to charge with cables from his car. almost called a shop to come to just replace the whole battery (its old anyway)
but in the end i remembered this old friend i see in the street like once a year... he lives 2 building from me so i decided its not so weird to ask from him.
and he said sure when he will get back from work.

so fucking patethic. only in moments like that when u need little help u understand how isolated you are.
how much its over.
the social isolation is maybe even worse than no sex. normies would get a friend to charge it in like 10 minutes.
or just ask a stranger on the street. but im too high inhb for that.
fuck.

incels are often social outcast, especially mentalcels

jfl if my car broke down I would literally have no one to ask for help from

my only friend lives thousands of miles away and my parents too

Nobody would do shit for us sub 3s. Everyone would just laugh at our suffering.

You won't have this problem if you just stay at home and euro truckmaxx.

You won't have this problem if you just stay at home and euro truckmaxx.

I have an idea for a new game. It is called Driver Licence Simulator. You can make your driver licence in that game and never do it in real life.

I keep saying it's worse than no sex or love from females, it's nothing from everyone, no sense of belonging or being of any significance in the general population. You could rot for a month & you'd only be noticed you're dead once the complaints of a bad smell are enough for someone to kick the door in. Invisible to everything except disdain.

I have an idea for a new game. It is called Driver Licence Simulator. You can make your driver licence in that game and never do it in real life.
I would buy it ngl.

i think he forgot me.

Same thing happened to me multiple times.Luckily my sister would help me everytime :feelsokman:

i can legit see his ugly red car from my window.
fuck.
looks like after all im gonna buy a new battery

Camouflaged drivers license pill

Been there, I had to call a cab and ask him to jumpstart my car for a tip.

yep its night already. over.
will buy a battery tomorrow. i hope i'll die on the way there.

I used to carry my phone just in case of roadside emergencies. But then I stopped because who the fuck was I going to call?

The local mechanic can barely say hello. As he keeps walking past me in the store...

I like that call a cab idea. But there are no cabs around here.

im legit the most low iq cel here.
the battery is fine, i was on D. jfl
kill me god

im legit the most low iq cel here.
the battery is fine, i was on D. jfl
kill me god
what's D?
This thread make me want to slam my face on some metal spikes it's reminding me too much of myself.

Last edited: