Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious You people do realize the government and media are literally out to get you

• Thread starter Deleted member 23682
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 23682

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
This isn't some joke. There is currently an active conspiracy to paint you as a terrorist so they can legally persecute you. It is only gonna get worse as time goes on.

the government and media arent separate entities. The media is controlled by the government no different to the education system

the government and media arent separate entities. The media is controlled by the government no different to the education system
yes 100% true. I'm just saying that for the bluepilled incels here

This is a bit of a stretch, I'd argue that by now incels have been under thorough surveillance for at least 2-3 years and they have concluded that the overall risk isn't that significant if anything

This is a bit of a stretch, I'd argue that by now incels have been under thorough surveillance for at least 2-3 years and they have concluded that the overall risk isn't that significant if anything
it's not about the risk. It's about framing us as terrorists.

it's not about the risk. It's about framing us as terrorists.

Unlike reddit and the general population the government actually has probably already realized that we aren't an actual threat and are just being misconstrued by reddit.

When you ask a normal person what an incel is they will say that we are rapists misogynist pedophiles that demand government GFs. Now when it was actually time to check up on these claims and significantly monitor forums I guarenTEE that they have realized by now that most of that is falseflag, and trolling and most of us are harmless regular people that live day to day but just have struggled romantially

Unlike reddit and the general population the government actually has probably already realized that we aren't an actual threat and are just being misconstrued by reddit.

When you ask a normal person what an incel is they will say that we are rapists misogynist pedophiles that demand government GFs. Now when it was actually time to check up on these claims and significantly moderate forums I guarenTEE that they have realized by now that most of that is falseflag, and trolling and most of us are harmless regular people that live day to day but just have struggled romantially
oh my fucking god. that's not my point

they know we aren't actually dangerous, THAT DOESN'T MATTER.

THEY ARE OUT TO GET US!

Frog

True af, somebody posted a video this very same day about something similar

jfl if you think the government doesn't have eyes and ears on you
cope tbh, failo is too strong.

what does that even mean

Off to the deep web we go JFL.

It's a joke because the deep web is where terrorist organizations go to converse in order to not get prosecuted.
oh lol.

we aren't doing shit on this forum besides whining tbb. we couldn't harm a fly

It's over. There's no escaping surveillance society

they do not care about what we do or not, they pursue us because we are UGLY.
I am sure that this "persecution" is for something more serious, something that we are not seeing; Also, as I said once, attacking a group can force them to defend themselves and escalate to a bigger problem. What history has shown is that there are risks when you force something to take action.

Same with the right wing & far right.

Nothing came of it.

When you've got others who dwarves you than any subsequent attempt at clamping down on you merely becomes a distraction for their own incompetence.

Thanks jihadcels bros...

Feds and elites want to clamp down on us because we have the potential to start spreading rot in society, similar to Japan. They can't have this happen because the US (ZOG's biggest puppet) can't continue to be a superpower and enforce ZOG's will. The Chinese clamp down for similar reasons.

Inceldom is also a contributing factor to things like political radicalization, something else the govt doesn't want. Either way, the government can't stop what is coming. They can only delay the inevitable.

Feds and elites want to clamp down on us because we have the potential to start spreading rot in society, similar to Japan. They can't have this happen because the US (ZOG's biggest puppet) can't continue to be a superpower and enforce ZOG's will. The Chinese clamp down for similar reasons.

Inceldom is also a contributing factor to things like political radicalization, something else the govt doesn't want. Either way, the government can't stop what is coming. They can only delay the inevitable.
well aren't they trying to frame us as terrorists in an effort to stop waht is coming?

What is or who is ZOG?

well aren't they trying to frame us as terrorists in an effort to stop waht is coming?
Yes. They are trying to shut us up. Won't stop the spread of the blackpill and the male disengagement from society. And while the government's powers are vast, they don't want to start pushing lonely and isolated men further into corners.
What is or who is ZOG?
Zionist Occupied Government. I subscribe to the idea that zionists run and control western governments to serve elites (largely jewish) interests. Systemic destabilization of the middle east over the past 60 years is one example of this, as is demographic displacement in western countries and western proxies.

Last edited:

THEY ARE OUT TO GET US!
So should I browse this place with Tor or what

lol I see you really liked that vid

Here's more, it's not just google. And they even know what you fap to. Think of all the leverage they have on people

Last edited:
Fakecel If you don't blow up a government building tbh.

They are watching us right now

Off to the deep web we go JFL.
Unironically.
Don't they basically run 4chan anyways? As well as making bait threads. I'm pretty sure this site is not any different.
The released pictures of 4chan threads but forgot to take the (you)s out, basically confirming that they post in there.

Hello CIAniggers and FBIjews :soy:
kys :)

They need a scapegoat to keep society as controlled as possible, the quarantine was one of their methods and now they're using incels in their macabre game.

What’s the problem? I’m only asking for a woman to give me sexual intercourse LMAO it’s not that hard LOL

What’s the problem? I’m only asking for a woman to give me sexual intercourse LMAO it’s not that hard LOL
You're a terrorist for not getting love or affection

Also we r gunna make hookers illegal as well LOL xD

nah just cuckada, the rest of the world isnt quite cucked enough yet to label ugly virgins as terrorists.

You forget that canada is literally the centre of feminism and leftist bullshit on the planet.

Nah the government wants you as an obedient wage slave. It’s why china is so rich because of the large amount of wagies slaving away in factories across China.

Most people dont even know what İncel is in here.
Stay strong Brocels

And still.... Pharaoh has not softened his heart and let our people go.

sure they can try, but we are roughly 1 billion by 2030 (according to predictions)

When you ask a normal person what an incel is they will say that we are rapists misogynist pedophiles that demand government GFs. Now when it was actually time to check up on these claims and significantly monitor forums I guarenTEE that they have realized by now that most of that is falseflag, and trolling and most of us are harmless regular people that live day to day but just have struggled romantially

You don't get it. Radical feminists that are a part of the ruling intelligentsia in many Western countries want to kill off 95% of men, and enslave the remaining Chads as breeding stock. They're creating this narrative of incels being a threat to society so they can justify our extermination. Truth and facts don't matter in their genocide campaign. This is the end game of feminism. Jews support and back the feminist cause, while planning to have Israel emerge as the sole patriarchy to rule over a mulatto West.

Last edited:
Go E wtf someone is knocking really hard brb

High IQ post. It’s a good idea to delete any account being associated with inceldom. I may have to do that soon.

Exactly, it's not a joke when we say (((they))) will throw us into concentration camps just because we are ugly.

THEY ARE OUT TO GET US!
You can't help idiots who still think the world doesn't want us dead

I wouldn’t worry