Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel You should actually browse IT.

Jerek

Jerek

Cucks are ugly people in denial.
★★★★★
There are many reasons browsing IT is actually a good thing for us:

• It is a digest of a lot of interesting incel content. If you missed some days from this board, you can actually go there and you'll find a lot of based stuff (along with some cherrypicked shitposts which you can ignore or not, your choice);
  • it does wonders for your self esteem. Yes, we are ugly and our life is miserable, but imagine being a cuck, fully unaware how the world works and fated to get cucked by a woman (and still thinking she's an angel and it's your fault if she left). Fat, low T, out of shape. Or skinny and balding;
  • sometimes, if you're based, you get featured and you can see cringe stuff like this:
    View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/kqgn7v/prove_the_incel_wrong_episode_34_its_pointless
    (seriously, these "comics" make me cringe really hard. the nonsensical answers, the fact the guy is actually so angry that has to give us insults as nicknames, the "cool" representation of himself... pure cringe).

Rent free in your head

(seriously, these "comics" make me cringe really hard. the nonsensical answers, the fact the guy is actually so angry that has to give us insults as nicknames, the "cool" representation of himself... pure cringe).

I'm sorry, but I'm not dumb enough to go to Reddit.

no you shouldn't

that's me on there.

what a meanie.
bullying me for next to no reason.

Cranial rectosis is kinda funny ngl

Cranial rectosis is kinda funny ngl

What amazes me is that the faggot is consistent with his nicknames. He featured me another time calling me like that.

Maybe he keeps notes.

What amazes me is that the faggot is consistent with his nicknames. He featured me another time calling me like that.

Maybe he keeps notes.
Sounds like you have a fan.

Sure why not.
Keep your friends close and keep your enemies even closer.

Those degenerate it idiots chose us to be enemies,
we never ask for people to hate us and publicly say so online.

People who seek to make more enemies without any monetary profit have got to be the dumbest wannabee criminals around.
Even the other reddit normie npc recognized this and call them out on this.

ngl the 1-2x I've been featured in a post... gave me tingles tbh

I used to go to see if I got featured. It was pretty funny when I did ngl but it is just a waste of time.
Reminds me of that one autistic tranny that was obsessed with eddsworld. He literally spent hours doing this and has done this over 30 times. Pretty pathetic tbh

Maybe he keeps notes.
Just lol

This guy is a drooling retard, not even the other autists on IT entertain his delusions, 4 fucking upboats. Bitch is pathetic.

Just checked his post history and he posts on reddit all day. IT users are just incels in denial laughing at woke incels. Also, imaging putting in so much effort for an IT post only to get 4 upvotes from your peers, lol.

There are many reasons browsing IT is actually a good thing for us:

• It is a digest of a lot of interesting incel content. If you missed some days from this board, you can actually go there and you'll find a lot of based stuff (along with some cherrypicked shitposts which you can ignore or not, your choice);
  • it does wonders for your self esteem. Yes, we are ugly and our life is miserable, but imagine being a cuck, fully unaware how the world works and fated to get cucked by a woman (and still thinking she's an angel and it's your fault if she left). Fat, low T, out of shape. Or skinny and balding;
  • sometimes, if you're based, you get featured and you can see cringe stuff like this:
    View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/kqgn7v/prove_the_incel_wrong_episode_34_its_pointless

I refuse

God those fuckin comics are the most autistic thing I’ve seen in awhile. Imagine being a nolifecel and actually reading all of that.

Reminds me of that one autistic tranny that was obsessed with eddsworld. He literally spent hours doing this and has done this over 30 times. Pretty pathetic tbh
jfl i remember that, it's the same kind of retard