Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious you should be able to sue your parents for fucking up your life

azakhan

azakhan

OG failure
when I was 12 I become very autistic and I stopped giving a fuck about eating healthy and sport and because of that my body is fucked forever
i also spent most of my time in front of cumputer which fucked up my spine and eyesight
i know they were my personal decisions and i have free will but I was just a kid
maybe if my single mother didnt spend all her time in work and college (which didn't give her anything, she makes the same amount of money as people who only finisehd middleschool ) she would spend more time with me and I wouldn't look like that
maybe if my father gave a shit about me when I was a kid i wouldnt have so many health and mental problems and i would be a real man
i dont understand why this is acceptable
and now i cant even tell them those things because it would make them cry and my father has broken back like batman and cant walk and i cant even be mad at him because he is in such serious condition plus he actually started to give a shit about me in last few years but it's too late, i needed attention when i was 6-16, not now, now I just want them to leave me the fuck alone
sad life but i need to live it unfortunetely

Attachments

• 63f337fb6750cd0e1ca8bad9cc03471c.jpg
    63f337fb6750cd0e1ca8bad9cc03471c.jpg
    51.9 KB · Views: 59
Vent away man. My story is similar to yours. Also about your father, i do not believe in karma etc. but serves him right for abandoning his child. I never had a father when i needed him the most, he was up untill i was 6 years old then i saw in when i was 20. He wanted to speak etc. but what the fuck should you speak with a man that had abandoned his blood&flesh.
It is parents' fault. They should do absolutely everything to increase your chances to live a normal life.

Edit: Also what the fuck does your dad talk about? Do you ever discuss your childhood days? Did he ever apologize for not being? WTF. Old people realize that family is the most important thing, but hahaha only once they are old. Only career, money matters to them, even if you die they can create another human being it is not hard. They do not even see you as a human being, you are seen as someone who will help them when they are old, someone who will get a well paid job. Parents are selfish.

Last edited:
Vent away man. My story is similar to yours. Also about your father, i do not believe in karma etc. but serves him right for abandoning his child. I never had a father when i needed him the most, he was up untill i was 6 years old then i saw in when i was 20. He wanted to speak etc. but what the fuck should you speak with a man that had abandoned his blood&flesh.
It is parents' fault. They should do absolutely everything to increase your chances to live a normal life.

Edit: Also what the fuck does your dad talk about? Do you ever discuss your childhood days? Did he ever apologize for not being? WTF. Old people realize that family is the most important thing, but hahaha only once they are old. Only career, money matters to them, even if you die they can create another human being it is not hard. They do not even see you as a human being, you are seen as someone who will help them when they are old, someone who will get a well paid job. Parents are selfish.
sorry bro, i know how tough it is to see other kids having normal family and normal life when you are a weirdo who sees his father few times a week and when you see him he either is drunk or just waits to go out and get drunk with his friends, fucking horrible
we have much harder life but when we achieve success we will feel much better than normies

idk what my father speaks about, he just asks about my life when i see him and he always complained that i am not trying hard enough in school and now he always argues with me because i dropped out of college
he doesnt even realize that i had hard time at school and uni BECAUSE OF HIM, he is an idiot so i dont even want to tell him this because it would overwhelm him or he wouldnt even understand

How come you have a single mother if you have a father?

My parents did what they could to make sure I wasn't sucking dick for a can of beans in a group home or on the streets. Didn't hit me. The only thing I'll never get, is how mothers allow their sons to develop traits so repulsive to them. Letting their sons get fat, keeping them indoors, when these type of men they'd shit on in their youth. I think my parents suffered from boomer malaise where they just "live" and think that if you have a Wii, they're providing more than they had as kids, never really got deep or tried to teach anything to me.

How come you have a single mother if you have a father?
complicated situation i was always living with my mother but i sometimes saw my father cause he lives very near us and they stayed in contact for all those years which only made it worse because when i was a teenager i hated even seeing him or hearing his voice

I can relate this. It was literally my life with different details.
what makes you more angry is their satisfaction with themselves,
They think "we have done our duties..."
No, you didn't :(

I can relate this. It was literally my life with different details.
what makes you more angry is their satisfaction with themselves,
They think "we have done our duties..."
No, you didn't :(
exactly
they think they did everything fine and their son should be normal
fucking retards, it's even more funny because my mother studied teaching children so she should know how important a father figure is in kid life
oh and because she has a meme degree she thinks she is very smart hahahhaha

complicated situation i was always living with my mother but i sometimes saw my father cause he lives very near us and they stayed in contact for all those years which only made it worse because when i was a teenager i hated even seeing him or hearing his voice
Kind of like me. Father was never really present during teenage years. Can't say it was a bad thing considering what he is like. But maybe he would have prevented some of the damage that mother did. And maybe I would've grown up to be more of a man

There is nothing to blame them for, we were just born to lose in life. The faster you accept and realise this the sooner you will stop caring about life.

exactly
they think they did everything fine and their son should be normal
fucking retards, it's even more funny because my mother studied teaching children so she should know how important a father figure is in kid life
oh and because she has a meme degree she thinks she is very smart hahahhaha
I can feel all your words, mate
They are ignorant, low IQ, and selfish, but if someone possesses these three characteristics it is impossible for him to realize or admit that they are. This is a cycle of suffering and an eternal problem for humanity has no end.

If you had a good jawline, you'd fuck girls even if you played on the computer all day

Selfish act of pleasure that last no more than 1 hour or so between 2 sex havers that caused a lifetime of unfathomable miseries and sufferings.

They should just ban all sex since they have trillions of Chad sperms already under area 51 for intro -fertilization.

when I was 12 I become very autistic and I stopped giving a fuck about eating healthy and sport and because of that my body is fucked forever
i also spent most of my time in front of cumputer which fucked up my spine and eyesight
i know they were my personal decisions and i have free will but I was just a kid
maybe if my single mother didnt spend all her time in work and college (which didn't give her anything, she makes the same amount of money as people who only finisehd middleschool ) she would spend more time with me and I wouldn't look like that
maybe if my father gave a shit about me when I was a kid i wouldnt have so many health and mental problems and i would be a real man
and now i cant even tell them those things because it would make them cry and my father has broken back like batman and cant walk and i cant even be mad at him because he is in such serious condition plus he actually started to give a shit about me in last few years but it's too late, i needed attention when i was 6-16, not now, now I just want them to leave me the fuck alone
My parents are poor so they wouldn't have anything to offer me anyway.

Parents are often delusional morons with no real understanding of what they’re doing.

There are many children (most of us tbh) who would’ve probably been better off never having been born.

Not everyone has a net positive life.

I know how that feels. My """"mother"""" has mental illnesses and my """"father""" is a drinking sports ball NPC. "Just pass your genes and go drink beer" Theory is what my ""father"" used, I guess. The greatest goal of life shouldn't be cumming inside a crazy bitch. As inceldom becomes more and more prevalent we are going to see more broken children who live shitty ""lives""

Agreed. I blame my parents for a lot of my problems. Namely for not aborting me. Selfish cunts.