Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion You should never hit a woman no matter what

• Thread starter Deleted member 23656
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 23656

Self-banned
-
I remember a guy at my school got expelled for punching a foid , even though she hit him first

Disagree. Equal rights Equal fights.

REGARDLESS OF GENDER, if someone hits you first, you should have every right to hit back.

The stupid "you can't hit a girl/women" saying just makes abusive entitled holes who are always picking fights with men.

It's only bad when an incel punches a woman.

If a Chad does it, it's ok and she will probably fuck him after.

If we're gonna have equality then there's no problem, everyone has a right to defend themselves. If behaviour like that goes unanswered then the person is going to keep lashing out like a bitch.

Cunts complain because they want supremacy without consequences & cucks complain thinking they'll bag good boy points with pussy as a prize.

because pussy

If I ever hit a foid then bye bye to my freedom cuz I'll go to jail
28535002-79bf-475a-8375-6008c9007381-jpeg.205660

You shouldn't hit a woman because the consequences for you will be worse than any benefit. Foids are not pinatas, candy doesn't fall out of them when you hit em. The best possible outcome from hitting a foid is that nothing bad happens to you, every other outcome is worse.

So don't do it, at least not until you're past caring about what happens to you. Then you can do all kinds of things to them.

It's only bad when an incel punches a woman.

If a Chad does it, it's ok and she will probably fuck him after.
Chad beating women turns foids on.
Meme gender :feelsclown:

You shouldn't hit a woman because the consequences for you will be worse than any benefit. Foids are not pinatas, candy doesn't fall out of them when you hit em. The best possible outcome from hitting a foid is that nothing bad happens to you, every other outcome is worse.

So don't do it, at least not until you're past caring about what happens to you. Then you can do all kinds of things to them.

Why should there be bad consequences? Coz they are weaker than me?

I guess if I turn up to Mike Tyson's house and insult/attack him he can't do shit to me since I'm much weaker than him.

Because they're weaker, but if a woman initiates something by being violent or is being disobedient she should be whipped.

Not many real women left in the world, only whores.

I dont see the problem here

20200221 105816

Last edited:
To the female ITers lurking through this thread. I do not tolerate your bullshit anymore than you would mine. So much as slap me and I’ll Star Platinum your ass.

Because we are different equals, sweatie.

Dont question it you misogynist!

Seriously though, every female is under the protection of every other male (besides the abuser) in that tribe. Survival demands it.
A tribe can recover from losing most of their men, but population is limited by the number of females.

There is a reason rapists and such try to catch their victims alone.

But protecting #childfree women is fucking pointless. IMO.

Cause gynocentric soyciety

Because females are evil and will exaggerate what really happened

Why should there be bad consequences? Coz they are weaker than me?
I guess if I turn up to Mike Tyson's house and insult/attack him he can't do shit to me since I'm much weaker than him.
Life isn't fair, especially for incels.