Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting you should play less videogames

C

CaptainRussia

Officer
female cousin came to visit us today. we sat together drinking tea and talking. during the discussion she said my posture is bad, i should play less videogames.

i am gymcelling for 10 years. i have not played videogames in years. i do sports 1.5 hours a day 5 days a week and 2 hours of running on the weekends and she just looks at me and thinks i play videogames all day. :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

Bad posture is uncontrollable.

Ded srs.

They dont know anything else. If you are not chad = gamer loser

Its ogrecel.

its a good cope so NO

Beat her for saying this

she said "you should paly less videosgames". thats what the post is about
ok you sholdve titled it "my female cousin told me to play less videogames" title makes it seem like ur telling us

ok you sholdve titled it "my female cousin told me to play less videogames" title makes it seem like ur telling us

i have nothing against videogames. i kept the post short for everyone to read quick.

lmao i hate when fuckers assume shit like this, i haven't played any video games all year..

I workout 6 days a week with 1.5 or 2 hours. Asked a foid a week ago and she replied that she at least notices legs and breast but no arms.

I workout 6 days a week with 1.5 or 2 hours. Asked a foid a week ago and she replied that she at least notices legs and breast but no arms.

how long have you been training?

It's over for longarmcels

I've given up with arms.
Unless you have the genetics for it or hop on steroids, you'll never be big.

I was given this awakening by a Chad who I mog in all compound lifts yet he looks like he actually lifts and my arms look like a det of twigs. Tfw wristcel :cryfeels:

female cousin came to visit us today. we sat together drinking tea and talking. during the discussion she said my posture is bad, i should play less videogames.

i am gymcelling for 10 years. i have not played videogames in years. i do sports 1.5 hours a day 5 days a week and 2 hours of running on the weekends and she just looks at me and thinks i play videogames all day. :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
Did you at least tell her that you ain't about that shit? If I trained like you and someone told me that, I'd be livid af.

Tell her to fuck off

Did you at least tell her that you ain't about that shit? If I trained like you and someone told me that, I'd be livid af.

the issue is foids have no idea about muscles. many foids dont go to the gym because they fear turning into a heavyweight bodybuilder. they look at your height and face and based on your height and face they decide if you have muscles or not. the only way for them to notice is to get roided. 45cm arms they gonna notice but not 38cm arms at 5'9 and 155lbs. its just pointless. i am babyfaced that means im a gamer. i just cant start telling her i lift for 10 years when she thinks you can look like mr olympia within 2 years of weightlifting.

the issue is foids have no idea about muscles. many foids dont go to the gym because they fear turning into a heavyweight bodybuilder. they look at your height and face and based on your height and face they decide if you have muscles or not. the only way for them to notice is to get roided. 45cm arms they gonna notice but not 38cm arms at 5'9 and 155lbs. its just pointless. i am babyfaced that means im a gamer. i just cant start telling her i lift for 10 years when she thinks you can look like mr olympia within 2 years of weightlifting.
When my boss told me that I'm the only worker who is gaining weight even though I lost 5 kg that month, I went apeshit.

Getting a bigger arm is hard.
Yesterday, I started Squatting for the first time and I only used 10 KG on both side of the barbell and could barely do 10 repeats. I also saw a skinny foid today who did that with the same weights. :feelsbadman:
Today, at Triceps training I noticed that I got a little weaker so I have to rest again. I just want to hit the Gym brutally but can't because of lacking recovery. :feelsree:
It's over for longarmcels

I've given up with arms.
Unless you have the genetics for it or hop on steroids, you'll never be big.

I was given this awakening by a Chad who I mog in all compound lifts yet he looks like he actually lifts and my arms look like a det of twigs. Tfw wristcel :cryfeels:
Maybe I should go more often to the Gym daily, so I take more showers. :feelsthink:

Yesterday, I started Squatting for the first time and I only used 10 KG on both side of the barbell and could barely do 10 repeats. I also saw a skinny foid today who did that with the same weights. :feelsbadman:
Today, at Triceps training I noticed that I got a little weaker so I have to rest again. I just want to hit the Gym brutally but can't because of lacking recovery. :feelsree:

if you start a new excercise you are always weak. the first thing that happens is your muscles getting used to the new movement. you will gain strength fast, even without building muscle. you gonna dominate her very fast on squats.

you can try adding BCAA they increase recovery. but some people dont notice a difference.

Started Gymcelling in May last year. Before that I have been training only maybe 1-2 times a week.

building muscle takes forever. im ectomoph babyfaced narrow shoulders. i went from 28cm skinnyfat arm to 38cm at 12%bf in 10 years. in sweatshirts nobody notices. in tshirts people notice when the shirt is short enough. narrow frame makes me look weak. it doesnt matter how much i lift i will always look weak.

hows your frame (wrist and ankle)?

Mouthbreather?

Mouthbreather?

no and never was, im slav. i have a narrow palate. dentist in my childhood sayd braces dont make sense because my lower jaw is too small. well im slav. got slav chin.

You have to keep in mind that females do have a larger pelvis, so this exercise is easier for them. Also, they do squats pretty frequently. I bet you can do more, just go for it, even if you struggle. Use your own body weight at least. If you want to hit the gym brutally, you need to experience pain. Your legs have to suffer and your hands need to bleed.

What about taking ZMA?

no need to measure. do you have small wrists, narrow shoulders and thin bones? or rather thick bones?
It's hard to tell. Small wrists and rather wide shoulders.
Use your own body weight at least.#
What about taking ZMA?
I can legspress more than my weight but Squatting 70 KG? I'm not close there yet tbhngl.
Taking Boosting drink and ZMA at the same time doesn't work.

Last edited:
no and never was, im slav. i have a narrow palate. dentist in my childhood sayd braces dont make sense because my lower jaw is too small. well im slav. got slav chin.
Only narrow or generally small? According to Dr. Mew. small jaws together with the tongue obstruct the airways during normal posture, therefore you automatically bend your upper back forward and tilt your head upwards to increase the angle between trachea and mandible.

I went to to the orthopedist a lot in my teens and his proposed posture always felt unnatural to me. Now I know why. :feelsrope:

Only narrow or generally small? According to Dr. Mew. small jaws obstruct the airways during normal posture, therefore you bend your upper back forward and tilt your head upwards so you increase the angle between trachea and mandible.

I went to to the orthopedist a lot in my childhood and his proposed posture always felt unnatural to me. Now I know why. :feelsrope:

its small and narrow. it cant get large though as my lower jaw is slavislav slavovichin. the forward headposture is due to my jaw for sure. i just cant change my posture because if i walk upright i cant breathe. no matter how often i try to tell this to people they always keep telling me to change my posture.

you palate is narrow too?

Yes. :feelsrope:

Attachments

• over.png
    over.png
    128.3 KB · Views: 81
should have shown her your gymcel gains by slapping the shit out of her

Fine. I'll replace my video game time with sex. Spread those legs...

is that you?

is your palate small and your lower jaw normal or is it small too?

small lower jaw is the cause of babyface.
Ye.

Both are small in width and length.

I have small teeth, but they are still overlapping and crowded due to this.

I know exactly what you mean with the babyface. :feelstrash:

your second chin is bigger than your actual chin

it's over
:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelsbadman::feelscry::feelsrope:

your second chin is bigger than your actual chin

it's over

i got this shit too. its not even fat. its just skin. im at 12%bf and i got puffy cheecks and a double chin.

I would play less videogames if I had other options of entertainment such as having sex with my girlfriend.

Tell her that everyone is glued to their phones so what she says makes no sense.

Taking Boosting drink and ZMA at the same time doesn't work.

Perhaps some ZMA before sleep? There is even a thread abou ZMA. It will give you some sexy dreams as well. You will sleep better and might ejaculate while sleeping. Also it is good for muscle recovery.

Now its time to hit the gym brutally.

You are what you look like, OP. Brutal.

I dont even play games lmao

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back