Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting you should play less videogames

I barely play video games anymore but still fuck that shit.

I almost don't play video-games. I used to play it a lot when I was younger/teenager. I feel bored now with almost all of them. Probably my age made me lost interest on them.

Fuck that video games > real life imo in terms of the kinds of adventures and fun without consequences you can have. It's the ultimate form of escapism combining every form of media into one, if you get bored I recommend becoming an achievement hunter that's what I have done for the past ten or so years now going back to when I was in high school. I could see older games losing appeal since they aren't as complex gameplay and story wise when compared to modern AAA titles. Not shitting on the old school though I grew up with the snes and skipped the ps1 straight to the ps2 onwards. As for the op, why are you even hanging out with the bitch? All women do is constantly break your balls about every little fucking thing!

should tell her to fuck off.

Imagine being too poorcel to have a good PC to run gamemax

Reminds me of when I just been sunbathing all spring and summer, the most tanned I've ever been and still get called pale by a foid

I try to always sit straight when I'm on the computer but my eyesight is bad so I have to sit with my nose on the screen sometimes.

Lower back exercises fixed my bad posture in less than a month.

Also if you're not willing to gain weight, you will never look like you lift

Wasted so much time trying to recomp smh

Lower back exercises fixed my bad posture in less than a month.

Also if you're not willing to gain weight, you will never look like you lift

Wasted so much time trying to recomp smh

im 5'9 at 72kg. and i got slight lovehandles while abs showing. if i gain weight i become skinnyfat. all fat goes to the lovehandles and tits. gaining weight doesnt do anything for me.

im 5'9 at 72kg. and i got slight lovehandles. if i gain weight i become skinnyfat. all fat goes to the lovehandles and tits. gaining weight doesnt do anything for me.
That's why you do it slowly, around a quarter kg a week, on a high carb low fat diet. There's a limit to how much muscle you can build on a per-day, per-week basis. Much more than 300 calories over maintenance will make you chubby.

That's why you do it slowly, around a quarter kg a week, on a high carb low fat diet. There's a limit to how much muscle you can build on a per-day, per-week basis. Much more than 300 calories over maintenance will make you chubby.

you can add a fingercup of muscle per week. bulk does not work for thin boned types. it just doesnt work. you wont turn into the hulk. when you are ecto type you cannot overgrow certain spots with muscle. it will look like pecs, gap, delts, gap, biceps, gap, forearm. when you have a small frame you will alsways look weak. for me 16%bf is max for bulking.

you can add a fingercup of muscle per week. bulk does not work for thin boned types. it just doesnt work. you wont turn into the hulk. when you are ecto type you cannot overgrow certain spots with muscle. it will look like pecs, gap, delts, gap, biceps, gap, forearm. when you have a small frame you will alsways look weak. for me 16%bf is max for bulking.
I'm a wristlet so I get it

Some people are just genetically cursed to never gain muscle or strength. You could be one of them, but if you are, it's not directly caused by your thin frame.

the issue is not me having enough muscle. it is about her just looking at my face and thinking i play videogames all day, even though i gymcelled for 10 years. if you have an ugly face that means you are a gamer. if you are tall and handsome then you lift.

Stupid advice, if you want muscle take steroids. Why bother wasting time with your shitty incel genetics, carefully monitoring your diet and destroying your body with heavy workouts.

Just take steroids and do moderate workouts and pack on muscle. Don't try to compete with chad genetics with your incel-tier genetics, and most gym chads nowadays take drugs anyway because its far easier. You don't even have to take steroids for long, just bulk up and put on muscle and you will have a permanently increased ability to retain mass, sure a lot will come off when you stop but you will still be bigger than when you started.

Reminds me of when I just been sunbathing all spring and summer, the most tanned I've ever been and still get called pale by a foid
Same bro I wish I could get tanned but I have too little melanin

She sounds like a total bitch. I typically avoid female family members at all costs.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back