Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious You should subtly insult fat foids

cryptic__egg

cryptic__egg

Banned
-
Whenever you get a chance to remind fat whores that their SMV is not as high as they think it is, take it. Direct insults will lead to attacks from simps, but there are subtle ways to put those disgusting landwhales down.

Be sure to comment on weight loss as a positive and attractive thing, while commenting negatively on weight gain. This isn't directed at a person but it reminds overweight foids that their weight is bad. Make fat jokes when possible to reinforce this.

Landwhales should be as ashamed of their weight as we are of our faces.

Sadly I think the days of fat shaming whores is coming to an end.
Just from my own experience I've seen roasties balloon in size and become fat as fuck, but they still have the same amount of guys thirsting for them. It's a sad world we live in:feelsbadman:

Sadly I think the days of fat shaming whores is coming to an end.
Just from my own experience I've seen roasties balloon in size and become fat as fuck, but they still have the same amount of guys thirsting for them. It's a sad world we live in:feelsbadman:
Fight back. Even if it doesn't work we shouldn't be bullied into pretending to accept unhealthy lifestyle habits.

do you think i’m some kind of slayer that even talks to females at all

I've done this before very subtly at my old job. The landwhale thought it didnt apply to her, she would cope saying she's big-boned and too muscular jfl she was probably like 50% bf. Maybe I'm the one coping tho, she would still get laid and brag...

I've done this before very subtly at my old job. The landwhale thought it didnt apply to her, she would cope saying she's big-boned and too muscular jfl she was probably like 50% bf. Maybe I'm the one coping tho, she would still get laid and brag...
Brutal that they still get laid, but at least you didn't treat her like a princess.

I don’t want be anywhere near them

Doesn't work in 2020 boyo

The landwhale will than uploaded one pic on Instagram with 1000 likes and 100 comments saying she's lovely and beautiful.
She'll get all the sweet validation.

Lol you can't win. It's over.

The landwhale will than uploaded one pic on Instagram with 1000 likes and 100 comments saying she's lovely and beautiful.

Fucking brutal but at the very least we shouldn't treat them like princesses